Create Account

S37 Firebirds Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
John Grossman Jr. - Defense

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Enforcer

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
Too many

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
In school, playing hockey. That's pretty much it. I'm a boring guy

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
No

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
Win the most Turd Ferguson Trophies ever

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Yeah, that would be ideal

sig

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
two-way

toooooo many

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
in college and work at a bar

yah

Hall of Fame

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure thang

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Giuseppe Risolo, RW

To be a very good offensive winger!

Enough to be quite active!

A lot of y'all know me by now, but for those that don't, I'm a very friendly, outgoing person, who enjoys playing and watching all kinds of sports. I also LOVE music, and playing Yu-Gi-Oh

For sure

Help a team to win some hardware!

Damn straight, that would be awesome!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Dermot Lavelle - Center

Any.

6+

Football and sim leagues.

Yes and yes.

Win games.

Sure, go for it.

LW TJ Bayley
Sniper, I want to score goals
6+ probably
I am a grad student, almost finished, huge soccer and hockey fan.
25-30
I do and use it all the time.
I want to finally get to the HOF. I want to get the league trophy for most goals and points.
Of course, I always like that.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Gabriel Wong - RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Playmaker with the ability to kill penalties

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 2-4

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I'm in school for Accounting and Economics but I enjoy sports and going out.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 18

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Not currently on my new laptop but I can re-download it

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Win a cup

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Howie Dewitt, LW.

A selfish cunt that scores goals.

Like most of them.

- Writing, reading, video games.
- Somewhat funny.
- Life is alright.

26. I should act it.

Yarp.

I want to score goals.

Sure.

Tyler Oles, LW
Passing oriented LW
Typically I'll have a lot of time available. maybe like 4 hours a day I can devote to things I want to do.
I like to game and am really into sports, I'm a quiet person at first.
Yes and yes
Just to be the best passer I can make.
8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Wuma Duce, left wing power forward

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? I'm hoping he grows up into a dominant power forward that other teams don't want to play against.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I don't really have a solid answer. I try to have at least a couple hours a night to unwind and do my own thing, but the girlfriend doesn't agree with that sometimes.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Automotive tech, work too many hours, and just want to relax and have fun. I love hockey, and can't wait for winter to drink a nice stout while watching hockey every night.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 32, although I act 12 sometimes.

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? I don't, but I can, and I will.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? It'd be great to win it all, but as long as I'm having fun in happy.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure! I also like food, so if you want to bring some food...

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Danny Mete/D

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Hard hitting scoring D

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 1

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)jersey design/work/inactive

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 24

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?yeah and eh

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? get good

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) not really

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Danny Mete/D

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Hard hitting scoring D

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 1

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)jersey design/work/inactive

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 24

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?yeah and eh

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? get good

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) not really

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -