Create Account

Official Soccer Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@May 23 2012, 01:16 AM

Portugal was in the Brazil & Ivory Coast group in the world cup, and even if they managed to make it out 2nd they'd play Spain..

Dont remember last euro tbh
netherlands/italy/france/romania = more impressive (at the time) imo

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@May 26 2012, 08:51 AM

netherlands/italy/france/romania = more impressive (at the time) imo
Yeahthat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2012_squads

all the teams were completed today. we're almost there!!!

wow didnt think people would have faith in england, they have no attack lol

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Jun 3 2012, 07:47 PM
wow didnt think people would have faith in england, they have no attack lol
As long as they can do decent enough in their first two games, they'll get Rooney back, and will have an attack.

Edit: Also Carroll who is underrated.

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Jun 3 2012, 07:49 PM

As long as they can do decent enough in their first two games, they'll get Rooney back, and will have an attack.
will be tough especially first game vs France who have a pretty good young team, i cant see them winning that without Rooney and then Sweden who have an extremely underrated midfield and Ibra at the top, will be two very tough games.

Andy Carroll LOOOL come on, theres almost more jokes about him than Torres

I can't believe people actually think the cheaters will do well.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jun 3 2012, 08:54 PM

Hell, the cheaters might not even play.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jun 3 2012, 07:54 PM
i guess you're talking about Italy, well 1982 match-fixing scandal - wins World Cup, 2006 match-fixing scandal - wins World Cup, 2012 match-fixing scandal - wins Euro Cup? Wink

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Jun 3 2012, 07:53 PM
Andy Carroll LOOOL come on, theres almost more jokes about him than Torres
Hate all you want, he's a better player than how he played early and mid-season for Liverpool

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Jun 3 2012, 07:58 PM

i guess you're talking about Italy, well 1982 match-fixing scandal - wins World Cup, 2006 match-fixing scandal - wins World Cup, 2012 match-fixing scandal - wins Euro Cup?  Wink
Italy 2012 Match fixing scandal - Portugal wins Euro Cup

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Jun 3 2012, 07:58 PM

Hate all you want, he's a better player than how he played early and mid-season for Liverpool
He was decent at Newcastle surely not 35million-decent, we'll see i dont even see him starting tho, why would he when they have THE WELBECK.

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Jun 3 2012, 08:58 PM

i guess you're talking about Italy, well 1982 match-fixing scandal - wins World Cup, 2006 match-fixing scandal - wins World Cup, 2012 match-fixing scandal - wins Euro Cup?  Wink

You failed to mention how they're all old and losing talent, as shown in 2010. Doesn't help that they cheat. If they cheat, maybe they'll have a chance.

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Jun 3 2012, 07:59 PM

He was decent at Newcastle surely not 35million-decent, we'll see i dont even see him starting tho, why would he when they have THE WELBECK.
Welbeck is good, he may start, but even if so, Carroll would be a great ~60th min sub.