Create Account

S37 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Seeing as Detroit is currently without management, I'll step in on behalf of my alma mater and post this IP thread for whoever ends up stepping in. The questions from last year should be a good launching point, regardless of who gets the gig.

Player Name:
Player Position:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
What kind of player do you want to build?:
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?
Do you know any players from the league?
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
What are Saturdays for?

Normally this is the part where I'd say PM me if you'd like to talk more about Detroit, but pls don't I'm in HO now lol.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Player Name:
Connor Blackwell
Player Position:
Center
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
Yes
Elite 1st Line Center
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?
Yes, WBF is here.
Do you know any players from the league?
None
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
Y'all know me.
What are Saturdays for?
The boys n titties

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Player Name: The Dude
Player Position: D
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes

What kind of player do you want to build?: Goal scoring defenseman

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I would like to play on any team. Happy to be drafted.

Do you know any players from the league? Nope

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a nice guy, I play a lot of video games.

What are Saturdays for? Hockey?

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Player Name: Lyndis Vakarian
Player Position: Winger
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4?
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Maybe Media, we'll see.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Sniper
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Why not?
Do you know any players from the league? SMJHL not really. SHL yeah.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Gaming
What are Saturdays for? Drinking

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Player Name: Hunter Jones

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: yes 2 articles a week and maybe a weekly podcast.

What kind of player do you want to build?: Two way RW with a great shot

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Id be happy just getting drafted. Im excieted for the oppertunity to prove myself on any team

Do you know any players from the league? not personally, but ive met some great people so far!

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Beerleague goalie and semi pro DJ

What are Saturdays for?

The boys

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Player Name: Kevin Hamilton
Player Position: LW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Mainly
What kind of player do you want to build?: A high-speed skater with assist and defense
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? New to the league, pretty neutral on all teams.
Do you know any players from the league? I recognize a lot of names, don't actually know that many.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I am fun, friendly, and then a complete dick when riled up. Bit of an ego. I enjoy football and role-playing.
What are Saturdays for? Vegging

Player Name: Nico Grøss
Player Position: Right Wing
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Point tasks, media sparingly if there's a topic that interests me but I can do graphics as well.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Swiss Army Knife type player, can do a bit of everything from kill penalties and throw some hits but is best as a playmaker.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yeah for sure, I'm willing to play for anyone but it seems like the Falcons have had a bunch of good dudes over the years.
Do you know any players from the league? yeauh boi
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I like to think I'm just a chill, level-headed guy, I feel like I can get along with almost anyone tbh. I'm a diehard hockey and Devils fan, I'm a big console gamer, I work as a graphic designer, and I also have a big interest in music, mostly pop punk and hardcore music.
What are Saturdays for? THE BOYS

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Player Name: John Grossman Jr
Player Position: Defense
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, but no graphics
What kind of player do you want to build?: PIM getting machine
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Why would you ask this? Does me filling this out not answer the first question?
Do you know any players from the league? Yeah, but idk how many are active. I've had nice reception though from bbp and McZ
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: My picture is DickButt. That should be sufficient
What are Saturdays for? The fuckin boys

Player Name:
Bobby Watson

Player Position:
RW

4.5 to 5

Yep, already got one, waiting for grades

I would say balanced that can teamplay with mutliple compositions effectively.

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yes, you seem nice. Otherwise I don't know a lot about teams but I can tell I'm unbiased at least.

Do you know any players from the league? Yes, they are in the SMJHL.
I'm a funny guy, at least I think I am. I here to have fun and don't hate a good joke or two. Can me a little competitive sometime but it passes. I like all kind of games, litterature (trying the dark tower series), sport. Did 12 years of real hockey, kind of misses it.

What are Saturdays for? Laundry, gym and a pathfinder game.

Player Name: delon ishii
Player Position: LW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3.5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: PT
What kind of player do you want to build?: top line sniper
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? i want to be where i have an opporunity to produce
Do you know any players from the league? nope
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: i'm obsessed with sports
What are Saturdays for? SAFTHNIC, hockey night bish

Player Name: Joshua Woodcroft
Player Position:RW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
What kind of player do you want to build?: Offensive PowerForward
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Sure, my Moms husband is from Detroit so i already watched some Detroit games.
Do you know any players from the league?No
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I am easy going and optimistic, however I am serious when I need to be.
What are Saturdays for? Saturdays are for hangovers and relaxing.

Player Name: Blaster Blade
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Of course, how else would I improve?
What kind of player do you want to build?: GSB. Goal Scoring Beast
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? To be COMPLETELY honest with you I could care less where I go. I'm just trying to score goals and win championships.
Do you know any players from the league? A couple from NSFL
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a pretty competitive guy, I just like to win tbh. I'm not very talkative in locker rooms but once in a while i'll be in a discussion
What are Saturdays for?

Saturdays are for the BOYS

Player Name: Spencer Marin
Player Position: C
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Mostly point tasks
What kind of player do you want to build?: Scorer
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yes. I'm alright with any team tho. I don't really know much about any of them.
Do you know any players from the league? Kyle Wahlgren
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I love to read, watch shows, and eat ice cream
What are Saturdays for? Homework, seeing my grandma and sleeping

Player Name: Paddy Kane-Reilly
Player Position: C
What kind of player do you want to build?: Offensive Star
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I love the 313
Do you know any players from the league? a few
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Gym, Video games, fantasy football/hockey/basketball, beer
What are Saturdays for? my girlfriend

jk

saftb

[Image: giphy.mp4]

Player Name: Dick Skillstedt
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, i'll TPE whore the fuck outa dis bish
What kind of player do you want to build?: A Milan Lucic type of player is the end game, i'll chill with the fighting while down in the minors doe.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I wouldn't mind, i guess it all depends if someone i hate becomes GM, lol.
Do you know any players from the league? eeeh ya
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I like gaming and hockey, i mostly work doe so i dont get too much time for any of them. At least that's what it feels like!
What are Saturdays for?: Pull your foreskin back and forth while listening to music.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]