Create Account

S37 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Tatu Makela
Player Position: D
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What kind of player do you want to build?: Elite two-way D
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yes absolutely, Detroit is my home
Do you know any players from the league? maybe
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: fuck off I wrote this question and I refuse to answer it out of laziness
What are Saturdays for? da boys

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Player Name: Giuseppe Risolo
Player Position: RW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5: 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, and a lot of graphics!
What kind of player do you want to build?: All around offensive wing
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Sure, because I'd like to give a new team a shot
Do you know any players from the league? A large amount of em
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Many know the RD way by now, I love talking about sports, music, life, etc. I love getting to know people on my team, so I'd be a great LR presence
What are Saturdays for? The Boys

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Player Name:
Dermot Lavelle
Player Position:
Center
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Enough to buy me all season equipment and weekly training and earn all possible TPE.
What kind of player do you want to build?:
All rounder, goal scorer.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?
I would like to be a member of any team.
Do you know any players from the league?
Anybody who is semi>active in the NSFL.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
Mild mannered and boring. Football (both kinds)
What are Saturdays for?
Usually my rest day inbetween training and games. IDK what they're for you guys.

Player Name: Maurice Picard
Player Position: Defenseman
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): Probably 3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: When I have time and the task isn't wack, sure
What kind of player do you want to build?: No particular build in mind, since I don't really know much about hockey tbh. I'm just guessing about stuff and how I imagine I'd want to play IRL. I dunno.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Honestly not fussed either way. Cool logo though so that's a plus
Do you know any players from the league? Kinda yeah, from NSFL
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Personality- sarcastic; hobbies- soccer, football, combat sports, role-playing
What are Saturdays for? relaxing mostly, tbh

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

Player Name:
TJ Bayley
Player Position:
LW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Yeah, I will do PTs, I have a lot of money, so media eventually
What kind of player do you want to build?:
I want to score and score a lot. I am going to be a top 6 sniper that puts the puck in the back of the net.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?
Falcons have always been fun for me as a former GM of this team. I would love to play for this team.
Do you know any players from the league?
I know a couple.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
I am a guy that is currently in grad school, soon to be done next month. I am a big soccer fan as well as hockey. I also enjoy some superhero stuff. I am a laid back fun guy to talk to.
What are Saturdays for?
Soccer

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Player Name: Gabriel Wong
Player Position: RW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Point tasks yes, media articles if I have the time.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Playmaker with PK abilities
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Seems like everyone on the Dragons came from the Falcons. I want to have the Falcon experience as well
Do you know any players from the league? Too many to count
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a helpful person, I don't mind helping new people how to build players. I'm currently in school for Economics and Accounting but my hobbies are sports and going out.
What are Saturdays for? Saturdays are for the boys

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Player Name: 'This Is' Howie Dewitt
Player Position: LW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yarp.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A selfish cunt that scores goals.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I mean... sure?
Do you know any players from the league? Nah dude.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I think I'm funnier than I actually am and have an accent people like, and I like reading and writing. Also video games.
What are Saturdays for? I don't kiss and tell. But it's fuckin'.

Player Name: Wuma Duce

Player Position: Left Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4, but going to aim for a solid 5.

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: PT's fore sure, maybe Media after I'm more comfortable with the site.

What kind of player do you want to build?: A strong LW that other teams don't want to play against.

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? As long as we don't go up 28-3, I'd be honored!

Do you know any players from the league? I do not.

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'd say I'm a bit of a jokester after I get comfortable with people. Easy going, definitely. I dislike drama, I get way too much of it at work. Hobbies and interests? Hockey. Video games.

What are Saturdays for? Saturday is for people waiting for oil changes because they don't want to get them during the week.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Player Name: Tyler Oles
Player Position: LW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4, maybe 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yeah i'll try
What kind of player do you want to build?: A passing oriented LW
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Sure, I don't have any problems being a Falcon, unless y'all are like the Atlanta Falcons and choke.
Do you know any players from the league? I'm in NSFL and GOMHL, so I know people from those leagues.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm quiet at first, and I'm mainly into gaming and sports.
What are Saturdays for? Gaming, the boys are overrated.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by wumaduce@Oct 4 2017, 04:30 PM

What are Saturdays for? Saturday is for people waiting for oil changes because they don't want to get them during the week.
accurate af

Quote:Originally posted by to12143@Oct 4 2017, 04:42 PM

What are Saturdays for? Gaming, [b]the boys are overrated
.[/b]
oh no

<a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>crutch</a>

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Oct 4 2017, 01:44 PM

oh no

<a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>crutch</a>

omg

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Player Name: Danny Mete
Player Position: D
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):2
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:maybe
What kind of player do you want to build?:one of them
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?not in particular, but do like crutch
Do you know any players from the league?some
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:im a cool dude sometimes. jersey design/work
What are Saturdays for?sleeping in

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Oct 4 2017, 03:43 PM

accurate af

Waiter Day.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]