Create Account

Chiefs Sign Brick Wahlgren

When Kyle Wahlgren was released, we were quite shocked. Seeing the opportunity to add an elite, young goaltender, we instantly reached out and tried to sell him on the idea of joining Minnesota as our backstop of the future. Expecting him to get many offers, it seemed like a relative improbability but it was not long before hearing that <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Wally</a> had decided to join the Chiefs. After what feels like an eternity, I'm proud to finally announce the signing of Kyle Wahlgren, who should allow for a smooth transition from a Chiefs great in Robert Andersson...

Season 37: $4,000,000
Season 38: $4,000,000
Season 39: $4,000,000
Season 40: $4,000,000
Season 41: $4,000,000

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

When free agency began for me, I was absolutely ecstatic when Baelor reached out. The ability to jump in the locker room and the outreach was awesome. Unsure at the time how long I would be serving as the backup, I still was all in! I'm excited for the direction that <a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a> , <a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Andybj</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=5' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>sarmo</a> are taking the team in and the team atmosphere is great! The next five years are going to be intense in Minnesota... and getting that Challenge Cup is my only goal!

Accept!

[Image: Wally.png]

Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs

Doubt is a dream killer

Congrats man!

It's been long enough, time to go say hi to those pipes!

Great signing Chiefs

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@Sep 30 2017, 05:33 AM
Congrats man!

It's been long enough, time to go say hi to those pipes!

Great signing&nbsp; Chiefs

Thanks Nuck! We will be seeing a lot of each other in the East now Smile Good luck this season sir!

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Sep 30 2017, 05:25 AM

Thanks Nuck! We will be seeing a lot of each other in the East now Smile Good luck this season sir!

You bet we will, I plan on running you all season long Wink

Good luck as well man!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder