[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Fucking muppet.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

wow

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jan 12 2018, 05:20 PM
Damn, BK dude you look real dumb here. Respect you man but cmon bruh.

Mans told his case, he won. I'll happily look dumb to get things cleared up. All props to Storm for dealing with my shit.

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Jan 12 2018, 01:01 PM

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about because we had an extremely detailed conversation about this whole topic, and I have no issue posting it here for proof if you don't believe me.

But in case you forgot for whatever reason I, as the SMJHL Commissioner, like to have some competition when it comes to applications. If a Co-GM gives us a solid app, then yes, they're likely to get it because they're most familiar with the team and the plans of said team. However we like to have some options in the situation that we feel a Co-GM isn't ready to take over or isn't as invested as we'd like.

It's the SMJHL HO's decision to do this, it literally affects no one for the most part, so I really don't understand why this is still an issue for you.

You got your SHL GM job so let me run my league how I've been running it for the past 5 seasons, which mind you, has been without any issues regarding GM hiring.

storm plz bear my children

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Jan 12 2018, 08:20 PM

storm plz bear my children

i’m honored tbh

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen