Create Account

bukss_a suspension

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Oct 21 2017, 09:46 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> what do you think of this ruling
hi waters how u doin?

p much what wasty said

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Oct 21 2017, 08:46 PM
What did he say?

Yeahthat

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Oct 21 2017, 08:39 PM
I'm glad HO gave him a suspension. But something feels off.. maybe a harsher fine? Game suspension? Idk just doesn't feel resolved really
the delay, maybe? it was a little bit ago now

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Oct 21 2017, 09:49 PM

hi waters how u doin?

p much what wasty said
hi gooney i'd love 2 bop him with u

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

As a fellow country men with bukss_a I had the chance to get to know him before I joined SHL and honestly I am not surprised about this as we did not get along well, even considering that he is a grown man but sadly acts like a child. Glad to see that he finally got punished for his actions. Just curious what did he say?

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

"Oh, and welcome to this world
Have as much fun as you would like
While helping others have as much fun as you're having
And be kind to those you love
And be kind to those you don't
But for God's sake you gotta be kind!
And respectful because we're all one soul
Be the best fucking human that you can be!" - Sean Bonnette

Why isn't his player suspended doe

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Oct 21 2017, 09:22 PM
Not sure why there is no game suspension attached to this, we haven't used the "forum punishment for forum transgression" credo for a long time, why are we going back to it now? Especially since quite a few people have been hit with game suspensions for much smaller, sometimes even incidental stuff lately... It's not a big issue overall but I think game suspensions are a pretty effective part of the disciplinary toolbox and choosing not use them in one of the more despicable transgressions we have seen lately is a bit of a headscratcher to me.

We went with no games because it would be suspending an SMJHL player. It's possible that was the wrong approach to take but since there's no independent DC and this is the SHL HO levying a penalty it's the route we opted to take. We can revisit this approach next time.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

I mean, this doesn't really do anything at all to Bukss. 3M fine and a forum suspension is nothing considering that we have off site alternatives that nearly every team uses.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Oct 21 2017, 11:02 PM

We went with no games because it would be suspending an SMJHL player. It's possible that was the wrong approach to take but since there's no independent DC and this is the SHL HO levying a penalty it's the route we opted to take. We can revisit this approach next time.

I mean I don't think anybody in the SMJHL HO would disagree that his player should be suspended

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Oct 21 2017, 11:10 PM
I mean, this doesn't really do anything at all to Bukss. 3M fine and a forum suspension is nothing considering that we have off site alternatives that nearly every team uses.
[Image: eQ20E.jpg]

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Oct 21 2017, 09:10 PM
How else are we really going to punish in these situations though? Sure game suspensions but he's an SMJHL'er who has already been through the SMJHL (his last player spent 3 seasons there) so a game suspension wouldn't matter to him

Giving him a suspension only to be carried out when his player plays SHL games? It's just so hard is for the exact reason of people having off-site options. It sucks but forum bans mean nothing, fines means nothing, and to be fair suspensions in sim kind of don't mean much since it's not like your player loses development when suspended

Suspensions are just an attempt at a deterrent really, but they don't mean much unfortunately Undecided

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus+Oct 22 2017, 06:20 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (JumpierPegasus @ Oct 22 2017, 06:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
How else are we really going to punish in these situations though? Sure game suspensions but he's an SMJHL'er who has already been through the SMJHL (his last player spent 3 seasons there) so a game suspension wouldn't matter to him

Giving him a suspension only to be carried out when his player plays SHL games? It's just so hard is for the exact reason of people having off-site options. It sucks but forum bans mean nothing, fines means nothing, and to be fair suspensions in sim kind of don't mean much since it's not like your player loses development when suspended

Suspensions are just an attempt at a deterrent really, but they don't mean much unfortunately Undecided[/b]

If we go by your interpretation then I'd still take the one that doesn't do much over the two that do nothing Wink

<!--QuoteBegin-Eggy216@Oct 22 2017, 05:02 AM

[/quote]

I don't really see the difference to be quite honest, why are suspensions only a valid option for SHLers, but not for SMJHLers? If anything, many people stay in the SMJHL for a long time to boost their numbers, so hurting them in that department might be especially effective.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Relevant

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Oct 21 2017, 11:20 PM

Suspensions are just an attempt at a deterrent really, but they don't mean much unfortunately Undecided
TPE fines would certainly be a better punishment.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]