Create Account

bukss_a suspension

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Oct 22 2017, 03:10 PM

TPE fines would certainly be a better punishment.
Fine someone with 155 tpe

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 22 2017, 12:55 PM
Relevant

If I'm not mistaken this was based on a rule that has since been changed. The "gets to play out the season" part specifically was based on a section in the rulebook that only applied to permabans and we got rid of it after that.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Oct 22 2017, 07:32 AM

If I'm not mistaken this was based on a rule that has since been changed. The "gets to play out the season" part specifically was based on a section in the rulebook that only applied to permabans and we got rid of it after that.

I was mainly referencing that someone else that was punished for the same rule got permabanned. At least, I thought it was the same rule that condemned racism and homophobia in the same sentence.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 22 2017, 06:59 AM

I was mainly referencing that someone else that was punished for the same rule got permabanned. At least, I thought it was the same rule that condemned racism and homophobia in the same sentence.
I believe the scenarios are very different though. One went off the deep end and blew up.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Oct 22 2017, 06:13 AM

Fine someone with 155 tpe
We could make a handy chart with what amount of TPE you lose for each offence. I think this would be better for teams as they still get the player but the player themselves loses TPE.

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Oct 22 2017, 08:10 AM

I believe the scenarios are very different though. One went off the deep end and blew up.

You’re not wrong, though IIRC the reason he got banned was because he showed no remorse. If that’s what’s happened here, j think of them in similar contexts. Not at all saying the severity of comment was the same: one was during high tension and after a terrorist attack, and the other was a comment in an otherwise normal thread. Just the “player broke this rule, shows no remorse, leads to permaban” sense.

Quote:Originally posted by iOBESE+Oct 21 2017, 10:33 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (iOBESE @ Oct 21 2017, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Just curious what did he say?[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Oct 21 2017, 09:46 PM
What did he say?[/quote]

He said that "Gay should stay in their caves. They should be isolated." He was also going on about the whole San Francisco Pride rebrand saying "No words. One more gay team in SHL."

All in all, he was being a bigoted shithead. Regardless of his culture, upbringing or whatever, I'm pretty sure we do have LGBT people on this website (or have in the past), so it's pretty fucked up to say something like that.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@Oct 22 2017, 07:06 PM

He said that "Gay should stay in their caves. They should be isolated." He was also going on about the whole San Francisco Pride rebrand saying "No words. One more gay team in SHL."

All in all, he was being a bigoted shithead. Regardless of his culture, upbringing or whatever, I'm pretty sure we do have LGBT people on this website (or have in the past), so it's pretty fucked up to say something like that.
Lmao, what a moron. Sad thing about it is that he wasn't trolling, one bit.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Oct 23 2017, 03:14 AM

Lmao, what a moron. Sad thing about it is that he wasn't trolling, one bit.
According to him, that was a part of a great masterplan

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Oct 22 2017, 08:21 PM

According to him, that was a part of a great masterplan

what a fucking bigot

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Not entirely sure what is expected to happen from this. The moron won't alter his opinion following his suspension - his lack of remorse shows this - unless some life altering event takes place in these weeks which, frankly, is unlikely and unrelated to this forum. You have, effectively, done fuck all.

Unless you take real, genuine action then you'll continue to see his pathetic ilk here. Show some backbone and come down hard on this issue and these stupid cunts or your inaction will allow them to continue. In which case you are just as bad as them.

It also says a lot that some SMJHL teams are publicly blacklisting him. They've done more than the people actually hired to dish out discipline.

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@Oct 22 2017, 06:06 PM

That's fucking wack man. And to think that he actual believes that. Sad

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Why don't you Gorlab his ass?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

I'm seeing people persecuting him for his opinion and not his words. You have no right to judge him on what he believes but you can be angry with what he says.