Create Account

Pro Baseball Experience

Quote:Originally posted by MWHazard@Nov 2 2017, 11:17 AM
If I wasn’t in three leagues I’d be down for this. Good luck with it though!

Except for <a href='index.php?showuser=2331' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Shadowz1797</a>. Good luck to everybody but him

Wink

ur so rood

[Image: bclD7fn.png]

Draft is tomorrow, come get registered so you can get selected :lol:

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Quote:Originally posted by Justice@Nov 13 2017, 02:51 PM
Draft is tomorrow, come get registered so you can get selected&nbsp; :lol:

Yeahthat

pride

JOIN THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN

Bumping this thread in recruitment for our S2 Draft!

We've had a largely successful first season, and have one of the best indexes in all of sim sports (Check it out)

Also doing a sort of AMA now, so feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the league!

Quote:Originally posted by Shadowz1797@Dec 24 2017, 04:08 PM
Bumping this thread in recruitment for our S2 Draft!

We've had a largely successful first season, and have one of the best indexes in all of sim sports (Check it out)

Also doing a sort of AMA now, so feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the league!

When will you guys remove tiered contracts depending on draft position so I can join and a team can pay me HUGE money so I don't have to learn how to play baseball to write media?

Also, are you aware that a PM by one of your member is now a copypasta?

Quote:Originally posted by White Cornerback@Dec 24 2017, 12:32 PM

When will you guys remove tiered contracts depending on draft position so I can join and a team can pay me HUGE money so I don't have to learn how to play baseball to write media?

Also, are you aware that a PM by one of your member is now a copypasta?

1) Tiered contracts are just minimum so you can already earn the big bucks from contracts Wink

2) I don't doubt that lol

[Image: fullbannerds.png]

Are you fan of baseball? You dream of playing on a Big League diamond? For a Big League Club? Pro Baseball Experience is for you!

The league is looking for loyal members who are wanting to contribute in beefing up each team. We just finished the Season Three World Series between the San Antonio Sloths and the Vancouver Vandals. Vancouver won their second championship, and San Antonio became the 5th team (out of 6) to make it to the final series.

All players who join now will be eligible for the Season Four draft, and the first class to benefit from new "rookie checklists" that give you a BIG headstart on buying gear.

PBE Forums
Discord

[Image: cidM39Q.png]
Are you a fan of baseball? Do you dream of playing on a Big League diamond? For a Big League Club?
Then The Pro Baseball Experience is for you!
The league is looking for members who want to feel the thrill of baseball excitement and join one of our major league teams:
[Image: 7ExRfXy.png] Outer Banks Aviators
[Image: 1mBRoMe.png] New York Voyagers
[Image: KfiO1hh.png] Death Valley Scorpions
[Image: 95I14kR.png] Providence Crabs
[Image: ZH5lZR6.png] San Antonio Sloths
[Image: Gb8eEJQ.png] Vancouver Vandals

We are just past Season 5 Trade Deadline and are entering the most exciting postseason in League history! It will be the Vancouver Vandals facing off against the Providence Crabs, the latter of which just won a best of five series against the San Antonio Sloths!
As a new player, you can complete Activity Checks, Weekly Trainings, and our own rookie tasks! These will give you a huge jump start entering the draft and will help you make your player even better! Our draft is coming up soon; just a little over a week after the World Series is completed. We have a super exciting offseason too as we learn which teams will get the big Free Agents, new contracts are signed and most importantly we have a Prospect Tournament. This lets teams get a good look at the players entering the draft and helps new players show off what they got!
We also recently implemented Minor Leagues, which is awesome for new players as you get your own locker room and teammates as you prepare for your entry into the Majors!
All players who join now will be eligible for the Season Six draft Games are simulated using OOTP 18 and we will soon be using OOTP 19. The games are streamed live with commentary three times a week. Come check out our site forum or hop into our discord If you are curious about our history and current season check out amazing PBE Index
You might have already heard about us before, but we have made a lot of big changes and we take our players opinions to heart and we are working towards making the league best possible place for every Pitcher and Hitter.
Thank you for taking a look and hopefully, we will see each other soon on the fields of PBE!
Especially tonight (7/19) we encourage everyone to come and enjoy our stream of Season 5 World Series on twitch, live at 7 PM: PBE Twitch

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

This league is a great place to be. It may be smaller than the SHL but there is a ton of room to grow and we are growing at a pretty good pace. This is the league that got me started into sim leagues so I encourage everyone here to give it a shot! The broadcasted sims are really unique and bring life to the league!
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 05:46 PM by majesiu. Edit Reason: urls )

[Image: cidM39Q.png]
Are you a fan of baseball? Do you dream of playing on a Big League diamond? For a Big League Club?
Then The Pro Baseball Experience is for you!
The league is looking for members who want to feel the thrill of baseball excitement and join one of our major league teams:
[Image: 7ExRfXy.png]  Outer Banks Aviators
[Image: KfiO1hh.png]  Death Valley Scorpions
[Image: 1mBRoMe.png]  New York Voyagers
[Image: 95I14kR.png]  Providence Crabs
[Image: Gb8eEJQ.png]   Vancouver Vandals
[Image: ZH5lZR6.png]  San Antonio Sloths

We are now in the season 6, just an hour away from the World Series between the Vancouver Vandals and the San Antonio Sloths.
As a new player, you can complete Activity Checks, Weekly Trainings, and our own rookie tasks! These will give you a huge jump start entering the draft and will help you make your player even better! Our draft is coming up soon; just a little over a week after the World Series is completed. We have a super exciting offseason too as we learn which teams will get the big Free Agents, new contracts are signed and most importantly we have a Prospect Tournament. This lets teams get a good look at the players entering the draft and helps new players show off what they got!
We also have Minor Leagues, which is awesome for new players as you get your own locker room and teammates as you prepare for your entry into the Majors! Soon we plan to expand them!
All players who join now will be eligible for the Season Seven games, we will be starting to use OOTP 19 as soon as your rookie season - this will bring significant improvement to the game presentation. The games are streamed live with commentary three times a week. Come check out our site forum or hop into our discord If you are curious about our history and current season check out amazing PBE Index
You might have already heard about us before, but we have made a lot of big changes, we take our players opinions to heart and we are working towards making the league-best possible place for every Pitcher and Hitter.
Thank you for taking a look and hopefully, we will see each other soon in the fields of PBE!
Tonight (9/7) we encourage everyone to come and enjoy our stream of Season 6 World Series on twitch, live at 6:45 PM: PBE Twitch

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Much better than it used to be.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Draft is tomorrow, join up! It's a great league.

bumping this, create now to become a part of the S8 draft class!

http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...hp?act=idx
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 12:31 PM by Trautner.)

Updated new original post! @iamslm22 and @"AndrewWarren13" are new GMs in Pro Baseball Experience and want you to join their teams on the diamond!

Link to original post for lazy

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]