HOLy FUCK

ill miss turris a fuck ton though

You traded:

Kyle Turris
Shane Bowers
Andrew Hammond
1st
3rd

For Duchene, who is a free agent in 2019 alongside Karlsson and Brassard. Why are you so happy?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Nov 6 2017, 01:08 AM
You traded:

Kyle Turris
Shane Bowers
Andrew Hammond
1st
3rd

For Duchene, who is a free agent in 2019 alongside Karlsson and Brassard. Why are you so happy?
As a Predator fan, I'm not liking this one. We gave up three good pieces to get the "other" guy. They've been after Duchene all summer and settle on Turris. I don't get it.

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Nov 5 2017, 09:08 PM
You traded:

Kyle Turris
Shane Bowers
Andrew Hammond
1st
3rd

Isnt duchenes home town basically ottawa

yeah we have contract issues at the end of 2019, we need to dump Phaneuf in the offseason.

kyle turris wasnt staying in ottawa, he was asking for too much

i remember people saying shane bowers was a reach for a 1st round pick

1st and 3rd are a bit too much, but i think duchenes a huge upgrade on turris.

treat Dutchy well

that fuckton of prospects and picks tho

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

You cant say who wins this deal till like 2-5 years from now honestly

Turris already signed six year $36m deal to stay in Nashville.

Matt Duchene: .74 Points/Game since 2013-14

Kyle Turris: .69 Points/Game since 2013-14

Duchene is objectively better, but is it worth Bowers, 1st, and a 3rd to upgrade your production by only .05 per game? I don't think so, it'll obviously all hinge on if they can get Duchene signed but I really don't like this from the outset for Ottawa.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Nov 5 2017, 08:15 PM
but i think duchenes a huge upgrade on turris.
No.

Duchene is overrated af, the fact Ottawa's been tryna get him for years is beyond me.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Nov 5 2017, 07:15 PM

Isnt ottawas home town basically ottawa

yeah we have contract issues at the end of 2019, we need to dump Phaneuf in the offseason.

kyle turris wasnt staying in ottawa, he was asking for too much

i remember people saying shane bowers was a reach for a 1st round pick

1st and 3rd are a bit too much, but i think duchenes a huge upgrade on turris.

Yes ottawas hometown is ottawa.

Honestly, this trade is so bad for ottawa.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Krejci better

certainly a lot to give up, but hopefully it works out for my sens.
Duchene has a better ppg and is 2 years younger so certainly an upgrade, albeit an expensive one.

dorion been hard at work to make sens a contender. gotta convince karl to stay somehow Smile

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Can't wait until that 1st Round turns into a mid 1st round Draft Pick in a better draft then last year. :lol: But yeah Samee you're right no wins this trade until those picks show their value. Seems like Nashville have replaced the void with Turris but I don't really think their going past the 2nd round this season depending on who they face in the 1st Round. Sakic really played waiting game nicely as I was pretty critical on him not trading him at the Draft or during the past off-season.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Nov 5 2017, 07:43 PM
Can't wait until that 1st Round turns into a mid 1st round Draft Pick in a better draft then last year.  :lol: But yeah Samee you're right no wins this trade until those picks show their value. Seems like Nashville have replaced the void with Turris but I don't really think their going past the 2nd round this season depending on who they face in the 1st Round. Sakic really played waiting game nicely as I was pretty critical on him not trading him at the Draft or during the past off-season.

I think Nashville are favorites in the West.

Johansen-Turris-Bonino-Jarnkork

Josi-Subban-Ekholm-Ellis as D

One thing is that there is no sexy prospect in this trade with no real high-end potential.

Weird to have Girard, when you already have Barrie and Makar as offense-first defencemen in the organization

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@Nov 5 2017, 08:49 PM

I think Nashville are favorites in the West.

Johansen-Turris-Bonino-Jarnkork

Josi-Subban-Ekholm-Ellis as D

One thing is that there is no sexy prospect in this trade with no real high-end potential.

Weird to have Girard, when you already have Barrie and Makar as offense-first defencemen in the organization

Hmm I honestly don't know dude, since I've only seen Nashville play once this season. But they have a nice team no doubt, but I do think 2nd round exit for some reason. And you forgot Forsberg, Fiala on that list but I think there injured, no?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43