Create Account

S38 Interested Prospects

Same as last season. I'm not relying on this to do my scouting, this is just something quick and fun for you kiddies to do. Please fill out the questions honestly and/or hilariously.

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)

2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?

6. Do you consider yourself a leader?

7.Rate Gooney?Rate Wozy? (1-10) 1 being bukss 10 being gooney

8. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?

9.How do you like your steak?(well-done, medium, rare, etc)

10. Post your favorite gif/meme.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney Gooney

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

nice copy pasta

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Same as last season. I'm not relying on this to do my scouting, this is just something quick and fun for you kiddies to do. Please fill out the questions honestly and/or hilariously.

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)
no
3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.
i don't strive for success
4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
absolutely none
5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?
no
36 for both
8. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
NHL depresses me
I don't have a life outside SHL
I can't skate
3rd degree burnt
[Image: 5da8d1cc106f81521490dfa7b5eb777b.png]

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

also u stole my rate gooney out of 10 question wtf

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Its on my sig. but heres the link anyway:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=82423

Team oriented success. Personal accolades are nice but nothing feels better than having a great LR and bringing home a championship.

I've been posting alot of media already (articles,weekly podcast etc.), i would welcome the opportunity to have a paying job in the league as well.

it will be pretty average. I enjoy a good meme but dont have alot to share. I will be active on the discord and the site as well.

Yes. I love having a leadership role and would welcome the opportunity.

Gooney = 10(duh)
Wozy = 12(also duh)

Im a huge Sens fan, and i've been a goalie in hockey since i was 5 (im 23 now). Outside of the SHL im currently in school for physio/athletic therapy, and im also a amateur DJ (So hand me the aux in the LR)

Always medium rare

here it is

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

in sig

team-oriented. I'd rather play 3rd line center on a winning team than 1st line center on a team that sucks complete ass.

I have $40M in the bank right now, so enough.

You know my style.

Yes

gooney: 10
wozy: 8

I like the canucks and the coyotes. my hobbies outside of the shl is the shl.

medium

you've seen too many of them

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

-In the signature!

-10, on here daily dealing wit SMJHL GM stuff.

-Team oriented for sure. With my last player, the build was a strong defensive defensmen helping the team succeed, and I think that has carried over to my two-way center.

-I have money saved up from my last player, so I can get by for a while, just might need some big contacts down the road!

-I basically live on discord because it's on my phone and easy to communicate, not a big meme guy though.

-Yes, I'm older and have been around here for a while, I like to help out new and young members when I can.

-Who?

-I'm 26, licensed mechanic, Ottawa Senators, mostly anything to do with cars, do some racing and stuff, love win and learning about it, and played hockey for about 23 years now, never had the ambition but did play a bit of junior back in the day, looking to start a coaching career next year with rep hockey.

-Medium

-[Image: 16-when-you-turn-the-AC-off-in-the-car-meme.jpg]

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Applied

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

My page is in my Sig.

7-10 I'm on a lot.

A little of both, I know my team needs me to perform and I know I need my team to perform.

I already have a job as a full time updater, standing to make at least 7-8m at the beginning of the season.

I'm not much of a memes producer, but I have elite snark/60.

No.

Gooney is a hard 1, Wozy is a solid 2.5. Hate you guys. :wub:

I am a Vancouver fan. I enjoy hating my life and kneejerking about Brock Boeser. I'm a drummer and I have never even seen a hockey puck up close.

I'm a white meat kinda guy.

10. Post your favorite gif/meme. :wub:
No.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Nov 9 2017, 07:02 PM
Applied
Is this what it looks like when some old dude tries to convince a restaurant to serve them the kids meal?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Nov 10 2017, 12:17 AM

Is this what it looks like when some old dude tries to convince a restaurant to serve them the kids meal?
No. I am wearing pants and haven't made any teenage girls cry.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

SIG

7ish

I'm a team player

depends on the free time I have

Goal

I do.

Could you please rephrase the question

I am one of three living Coyotes Fans. Never played hockey. I play a lot of fantasy sports and have 5 kids.

medium rare

[Image: HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvb2oye...aWYlog.gif]

no one else went the non srs route
Like 8 or 23
I want the team to get stuffed and
like a lot maybe
yes
only of conga lines and getting places on time
I mean you chart gives a reference to Gooney so ima say 10 wozy though man? Square root of 49 home boi
Canucks, as a Canucks fan I enjoy many activities such as eating glass and walking on lego
medium
I'm not that kind of cheap slut

I say so then

7 to 9 globally

I want to focus on team success, help participate with that. In 4-5 seasons, I'll start with some individual success inside the team.

Lot. Waiting to get a permanent post as an updater, wrote some articles, gonna do a big one for the playoff probably next week.

I can bring freshness to the table. I'm active and go there 5-6 times a day at least.

When I learn, no. When I get it, yes.

3.14159 + e - ln(1)

Played hockey for 12 years some years ago. I don't follow a lot NHL anymore, I'll get back in during the playoff. Local team sucks balls this year.

Medium. With a fork...in my mouth.

For now, it's in my sig. Want some foil ?

PS : Take me 3th and take TheDude 4th. He's awesome and we are a killing combo !!