Create Account

S38 Firebirds Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Elias Svensson- Defenseman

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Hoping to be a solid stay at home defenseman who can be strong on the puck and strong at taking it away as well as developing into a solid PP QB

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
Always varies but definitely enough time to commit here

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I love hockey, love firefighting and am currently trying to get into the FDNY

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
Yessir and for the SHL discords I have been

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
The cup and the SHL equivalent to the Norris

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Of course! It's always welcome to beable to pick the brain of a recruiting GM

Fredrich Koenig, D

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Balanced D

That's hard to say tbh. But I mean, probably an hour a day so 6+.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I'm going to law school. I used to be Commissioner here. I was GM of the Blizzard for like, ever. I like to write and play video games.

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?\
Yes, yes.

Win a Four Star Cup.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure

Jon Tellofsen, Defense

Versatile, Swiss army knife type player

2 hours a day-ish, other short breaks I can update on. Average 15 hours a week?

Norwegian-Peruvian living in Canada, training to be a teacher!

Between 25-30

Yes and Yes!

Improve and be a positive contribution to an organization/ the site

Always! Fire away!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

In sig but Hans Gruber (Jr), Centre

Unselfish, pass first centre who wins faceoffs.

Varies from week to week. For this I could put aside a few hours a week.

From UK, pretty laid back and love simulation of games.

Mid 20s

Yes but not used it much.

To be a consistently decent player.

Sure!

Marcus Shane, LW

A net present playmaker

3-5

I'm a video game designer and project coordinator in Ontario, Canada. I'm married, a vegetarian, a metalhead, and have several pets.

Over 30, Under 40.

Yes and yes

Victory!

Of course!

CODE
1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Link is in Sig

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Big, Physical, puck moving Defenseman. Like a mini Pronger.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 28, about 4 hours a day. sometimes less as i work full time.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Married with one daughter, im into soccer, gaming, history.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 23

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes and yes.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Be a guy my team loves and everyone hates to play against.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) I welcome it.

B)

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

sig

sniper with some sick hands

plenty

like gaming and running another hockey league

Yes and yes

SHL cup as I didn't get to do it with my last player

Sure

Linked

Two-way, playmaking forward.

6+

In school, doing part time work, play online games, generally love simulations.

20-25

Probably more than I should.

I wanna be the most average player to be drafted last.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Lay it on me.

CODE
Ti-Guy Emond, D

3rd dpair physical defensive dman

For this website i can see myself log in pretty much every day for an hour. Dont expect articles, twitter posts or graphs from me though

Recently out of school and now Working, i like gaming quite a lot

I heard about it but never used it, can install without issues

Not looking for individual achievements, just want to Win championships

If you feel i can help the team sure

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Rocky Park, Defense

A solid, all-around defender with a pass-first mentality. Responsible in my own end but can help generate some goals as well

I have a few hours a day to dedicate to the site

Currently working on getting my Bachelor's degree in Business Economics. Hobbies include hockey, soccer, music, movies, Xbox, board games. I'm a pretty competitive person

20 years old

I have it installed, don't use it too often but I will once I get into the season

It's my first time around so I just want to help out the team when possible and work to grow into a great two-way defender

I would like to talk more about how I can help out the team

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Guts O'Bigbers Center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Speedy pass first player.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) It is all over the place. It can be as many as 20 or as few as 4, it just depends.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I like to watch Anime and then stop watching for 6 months for some reason. I'm an Avs fan. I'm college so I don't have much of a social life or hobbies. I'm a nerd fam.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 20

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? yes, and all the time

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? To win multiple gold medals for Ireland.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Absolutely. Please contact me. If you want to call me on discord to discuss my ambitions I'd be happy to do that too.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Markus Meliodas the Magnificent and Marvelous Center (that was f'kin lame, my bad)

Think of me as an Evander Kane without the drama but definitely with the lazy work ethic!

plenty but it's usually spent doing SBA tings

I work, I game, I eat, I sleep, I drink (sometimes too often). I'm mostly laid back and big into most sports.

Mhm

Hopefully this one can actually win a Challenge Cup at some point hah

Sure

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Grayson St. Raegan, center.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? I want to be a smooth skating set up man.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I'm able to be online during work, so I have quite a bit

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Married with 2 kids (and one on the way!Wink. Love to play sports, especially hockey.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 41

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? I just started using the web app when I signed up here

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? I would love to have an all-star caliber player

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure

Bob Bergen, Defense

Solid D man who can contribute to the teams offense

Too many.

British Computer science student. Runs university Esports society.

It has it's own monitor. I am always on it :D

Contribute to a winning team.

Sure!

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Tommy Tuck, Goalie

I want to be a shutdown Goalie, nothing get past me!

Probably 6+ Give or take.

I love board games, video games, I am a laid back person, I have a 4 year old son, I am in school and I am working.

The big 25

Yes, I have it up on my PC / Phone constantly.

To be the best ever. Patrick Roy was my favorite player growing up.

Message me bbs

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]