Create Account

ESS Scouting

<div align="center">Elite Scouting Services
****</div>
<div align="center">[Image: pCbuUvR.png]</div>

Welcome to Elite Scouting Services (E.S.S), your #1 Source for everything when it comes to draft, player scouting reports or analysis and rankings for the SMJHL and SHL. Founded in S21 by Banackock and FourFour and currently under development, the Elite Scouting Services will look to provide you with 100% accurate draft projected rankings, scouting profiles of the current juniors and Pros and great analysis on anything SHL.

Unlike the other Scouting Services throughout the SHL and SMJHL, we're the only ones who pay and who have their own Locker Room. This makes it extremely easy for us to communicate and bring you 110% accuracy and results. If you wish to become apart of the team, PM FourFour or myself and let us know why you want to work with the Elite Scouting Services.

How do you get one written from your Player or GM?

Simple. The cost is 250K PER scouting report. Make the deposit in your bank section, post the comment below and then expect a message in a short while regarding your report. The questions will be short and simple as I do most of the work. Some basic info is simply needed.

<div align="left">Member Waiting List</div>
1. <a href='index.php?showuser=2280' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>daBenchwarmer</a> - PAID
2. <a href='index.php?showuser=2364' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>iOBESE</a> - PAID
3. <a href='index.php?showuser=1622' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>Copenhagen</a> - NO PAY, NO WAY
4. <a href='index.php?showuser=2719' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Shmurph</a> - NO PAY, NO WAY

Elite Scouting Services Work
Player Scouting Reports

Steelhawks Friedrich Muller - D
Steelhawks Jakob Tanner - G
Steelhawks Magnus Jakobsen - RW
Wolfpack Blake Sherrill - LW
Wolfpack Jermaine Tennyson - G
Wolfpack Kaspars Tsizling - D
Renegades Jordin FourFour - G
Platoon Jed Lloren - F
Falcons Zach Morgan - RW
Falcons Tucker O'Callahan - D
:impact: Conn Thomson
Knights Mariusz Kwik - D
:force: Brandon Pomery - D
:force: David Webb - RW
Scarecrows Chernika Banananov - RW
Whalers Drew Myers - D

GM Scouting Reports

Steelhawks Banackock - CoGM

Elite Scouting Services total words scouted so far? 25,200 Words

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

The money was sent in the last PM I've sent you but I'm linking it there too just to be sure Wink

TAKE MA MONEY

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Shmurph@Nov 12 2017, 07:13 PM
The money was sent in the last PM I've sent you but I'm linking it there too just to be sure Wink

TAKE MA MONEY
I feel like some prostitute. I love it!

Ah i forgot about this

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Add another 7,600 to that beauty total.

#MSS Tongue