Create Account

S38 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: K7fCrrD.png]</div>

When you think of the great franchises in sports history what exactly is it that makes them great? Is it championships? Or is it more than that? Some would say the truly great organizations build a culture first and the awards will follow.

Well in Montreal we take the idea of culture seriously, and we seriously win. Our victories and our defeats are shared, and we move together as one. There is something truly special about the atmosphere of our locker room and the legends who have called it home at one time or another. We have set records, and broken them again. We've won cups, we've had MVPs, and we've had a hell of a lot of fun doing it.

So, if you want to learn from the best, and join the Militia in their fight to capture the Four Star Cup, or if you're just here for the TPE then please answer the questions below! :militia

Code:
1. Player Name

2. Player Position

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?

5. What kind of player do you want to build?

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Unofficial question number 9:

Do you realize that defense is the most important stat in the league, we preach the defense gospel here in Montreal.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ConnorTanner@Nov 12 2017, 08:47 PM

Do you realize that defense is the most important stat in the league, we preach the defense gospel here in Montreal.

Preach is an understatment

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

1. Max Poulin
2. D

3. Activity Level: Runs the gamut of 2-5 depending on what's happening.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Yes because I need money.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Finesse D a la my render Kris Letang.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Well I know a couple of Militia alum and do like the people I talk to.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? I literally mostly exist in the discord.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Until the start of the S38, I have a position as co-GM. I would like to do a different league job.

9. All I do is add TPE to Defense, come on.

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Quote:Originally posted by galatix@Nov 20 2017, 10:48 AM
9. All I do is add TPE to Defense, come on.

Ooooh lala

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ConnorTanner@Nov 20 2017, 03:42 PM

Ooooh lala
Look at the 74 DF in my build under updates. /Postures/

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

1. Player Name Mikhail Petrikov

2. Player Position Defense

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 3-5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? When I need money, yeah

5. What kind of player do you want to build? A defender who also has the ability to score from the blueline

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? For sure, Montreal was my last team and I won a championship here

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yeah

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Maybe, depends on school difficulty

9. Do you realize that defense is the most important stat in the league, we preach the defense gospel here in Montreal. Yep, already bumping it up

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

1. Player Name
Karno Grönkjær

2. Player Position
Two Way Defender

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

Yes

Hard hitting, Puck moving defender

Not really

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yes

Got one, but thanks for offering

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

1. Player Name

Allegiant

2. Player Position

Left Winger

5-4 depending on the day.

When I have the time, yeah. I want to build a bank for myself throughout my time in juniors and media can be fun.

A high-scoring winger who can play two ways and succeed both offensively, on the PP, as well as on the PK.

Sure. I don't know much about most teams or their locker rooms outside of St. Louis, but I'm happy to join any team.

Yes.

It depends on what it is. I didn't enjoy grading when I did it before, and I don't always have the energy to do the more repetitive tasks with school also going on (and have to grade undergrad's papers starting this winter as a TA). I was briefly on the DC before Bojo killed it (rip) and if I got a league job I would prefer it to be something like that -- helping organize or administrate the league, rather than reading through stuff.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

1. Player Name

Jim Elliot

2. Player Position

Defense

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) - 4-5 depending on the day.

Yes eventually. My bank is 11.5 mil right now but that'll get sucked up fast once the season starts. Media can be fun.

Strong defensemen who can contribute on offense. Never made a D before so I've been looking at some older good players.

Absolutely. My old player still holds some records here and I won a cup with you guys in S33. You guys were a fun group. I know most of them have moved on but it'd be fun to be back there.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yep.

I am still a back-up updater and plan on sticking out there, eventually get a full-time gig hopefully.

YES, learned that lesson the hard way.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

1. Player Name: Paddy O'Sullivan

2. Player Position: LW

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) Yes

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Qui

5. What kind of player do you want to build? The Best

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? No, just Cause

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? do u send nudes?

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? ye

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

1. Player Name Liam O'Callaghan

2. Player Position Defence

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 3-4 depending on how much school is kicking my butt.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? I want to grind early on in my career. Media will likely be in spurts though.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? High scoring liability.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I wouldn't mind playing for any team. Despite the backlash the re brand got I did like the colours.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yup

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Depending on how school goes I wouldn't mind getting involved with managing a team again.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

1. Player Name
OM
2. Player Position
Defence
Point tasks yes, media occasionally.
TWD
Undecided,
Sure, I use both.
Already hold one

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

1. Player Name
Niklas Mueller
2. Player Position
Right handed defenseman.
I'd say 3, at max 4.
Yes, I do.
An offensive defenseman who is still defensively sound.
I have no preference one way or another, but I like the teams desire to win so much.
Yep, I use discord frequently.
As of now, no, but my mind could change in the future.

1. Player Name
Tony Snow

2. Player Position
Right Wing

A couple, but I wasn't great with those on my first player (which I just retired).

Defensively sound playmaker.

I don't really care which team I end up on honestly, as long as they have an active team and good leadership.

No problem with that from me.

No interest at all.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]