Create Account

S38 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects Thread

1. Player Name

Friedrich Schmidt

2. Player Position

Goalie

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

My activity levels could vary down to 3 but likely stay around 4 or 5.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?

Yes

5. What kind of player do you want to build?

I want to build a goaltender who is consistently shutting down opponents and allowing his team to succeed.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?

I would like to be a member of any team that will have me; however, I absolutely agree with building a winning team based on a winning culture as Montreal does.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

I am okay with this.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?

Maybe in the future, but as of right now no.

1. Player Name: Gary Grease

2. Player Position: Defense

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3.5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?: Possibly

5. What kind of player do you want to build?: An oldschool shutdown defenseman

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? No, I don't speak french

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Absolutely!

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Potentially!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

1. Player Name
Brady McIntyre

2. Player Position
Defense

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

Yep, already started writing one up.

A defensively sound, pass first defensemen.

Yes, based on the past few years the team seems to be in a rebuilding phase, and I want to be a cornerstone player. I think there's a spot for that here.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yep, I'm already and active discord user.

Yeah, once I become more well acquainted with the website.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

1. Player Name Cédric Moreau.

2. Player Position Goaltender.

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5! I do everything I can to log on at least every day.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? I do, I've been working on a media article that I'm going to post before the draft and have always produced media during my time here!

5. What kind of player do you want to build? A dominant SHL goaltender with many cups to his name!

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I'm from Montreal in real life, and have always admired its SMJHL team!

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? I would be okay with that, I have discord and use it often!

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? I am interested, one of my goals when returning to the league was to work my way into a management position this time around!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

1. Player Name
DeMaricus Smyth

2. Player Position
LW

My goal will be to be active (5) multiple times each day. I am striving for excellence.

I plan on taking advantage of any chance i get to accrue more attribute points

I would like to build a defensive minded, Pass first kind of offensive forward.

I would be honored to wear a Militia sweater and add to its storied history.

I already use discord for some other aspects of my life, so I have no issue using it here as well.

That would be something that I’m willing to consider down the road, as for now it’s all about becoming a skill and productive member of the team.

9. Defense
I am aware that strong defense will lead to high scoring opportunities on the offensive end. I will look to be a lock down forward for thrives in the defensive end.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

1. Player Name
Filip Armstrong

2. Player Position
Defense

Looking to be a solid 3 at least.

Gotta earn the money to do my training, so yea.

I want to be a solid two-way defender. Smart enough to take the open ice when it's given to me, with plenty of hustle to stay between them and my goalie.

Absolutely, clicking into this thread and seeing Nick Offerman straight away told me everything I needed to know.

Yep, use discord all the time.

I think it's a bit early to tell.

1. Player Name

Mikail Lokitonov

2. Player Position

RW

Most likely

A player that is a mix of Patrick Kane and Brandon Saad. Makes things happen offensively but can get back and help on D.

Yes, because based on your description of the team it seems close-knit which is really important to me as that helps build teams for success.

Absolutely

Possibly

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

1. Player Name
Carter Manning

2. Player Position
Center

When the opportunity arises

Puck possession dominant. Win the face off, create a turnover, limit opposing scoring chances.

Yes. I'm Canadian and it would be an honour.

Oui

School is busy, so not right at the moment, but possibly in the future.

1. Player Name
Fenton Uriel

2. Player Position
Center!!! Montreal needs those right?

Well I just joined but I know that if I enjoy myself, like I am so far then maybe 5. I work mornings and have free time throughout the day mostly, so 4 - 5.

Yep definitely going to try my hand at a Media Article and Point Tasks. If it's a goofy article or serious one I'm up for anything. I'll be writing my first article tonight! Hopefully it goes well!

I want to build that BIG Eric Lindros clone center. The one that eats up massive minutes on the team. Rushs every play and comes at the defence like a bull. Being a team player and spot that teammate for the slick pass or trick the defense thinking that's what I'll do and quickly snipe it on the goalie. Play going the other way? I'll backcheck the opposing team so hard you'll see brown coming out of their pants. That's the player I hope to build up.

Well I joke about Montreal needing centers because I myself am a diehard of the Montreal Canadiens. My player would fit here like a glove, and become a fan favorite quickly!

Yes

Well I'm new on this forum and want to see what work load I can carry between real life and having fun on here. After time getting used to the forums and daily activity here then a job would be fun on top.

1. Player Name

Jake Forke

2. Player Position

LD

5, although that might taper down to 3-4, depending on how this all plays out. Right now, it's new and fresh and I'm firing on all cylinders with about 5 tabs of this, on average.

Can do. I write many things, sometimes.

Very offense and scoring focused defenseman. I feel like there's probably a better example, but PK Subban springs to mind, or even Victor Mete. Lots of jumping up and joining the play.

I have a lot of rispek. Seriously though, MTL's my favourite real team. I think it would be fun to be in a successful, defensively-focused team.

Sure

Not sure at this point. We'll see.

1. Player Name
Viktor Kolesnikovs

2. Player Position
Defenseman

Potentially once I get settled in

Defensive Defenseman

Did for the TPE boooooy.

Discord is my lord

Potentially.

1. Player Name: Jon Toner

2. Player Position: Defense

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): Probably a 5, I'm a student so on my computer quite often!

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? I will probably end up writing a few articles, but I'm terrible at writing and not creative at all so don't expect anything great!

A solid defensive type that can also move the puck and contribute on offense. Think Duncan Keith, Suter, Pietrangelo, etc

I'd love to be a member of Montreal. I love the alliteration Wink

Yep, already hanging around a couple of the servers

It's a possibility, it depends if I have the time to commit to it and do a good job of it.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

1. Player Name

Mikhail Petrov

2. Player Position

Right Wing

4 1/2 (at least once a day)

I can do that

Defensively sound playmaker

I want to make the best of the resources available, Montreal seems like a decent place to get my feet wet in the league

Sure

Yes

1. Player Name - Julian O'Sullivan

2. Player Position - Goalie

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 - 5 for sure

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Yes, absolutely. I am a big writer, as many will attest.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Unsure at this point. I have never been a goalie so I am not sure what is best. Likely will focus most on reaction time and hand speed.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I am open to all teams at this point.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes, absolutely.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? No, I already am busy enough with other leagues and writing articles will be my main focus to buy all the equipment.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

1. Player Name - Viktor Marius.. I actually hate the name and want to change it. If you help me with that I can become your draft steal.

2. Player Position - LW

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 3.7

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Yeah that is the plan. I plan on doing more graphics related stuff.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? an elite offensive winger... like everybody else.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Because of the smoked meat and gorgeous women that have accents.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? thats fine.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Maybe, but I barely hold a real life job so lets temper expectations off the bat.