Create Account

S38 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospect Thread

Player Name: Brady McIntyre
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84445
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4.5
What kind of player do you want to build? A defensively sound, fast skating, pass first defensemen.
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'll be active daily, and will participate in the media to gain TPE and plan on staying in juniors for 4 years to help the team with an SMJHL championship.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Get as much TPE as possible and make myself into an impact player.
Do you know any players from the league? Nope!
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yep, I use it daily already.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Detroit Red Wings.
Post you favorite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dwLCHNdqWw

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Player Name: Filip Armstrong
Link to Profile: Profile
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): At least a 3
What kind of player do you want to build? A two-way defenseman with an edge towards the defense that can eat up minutes if he has to
Why should Vancouver draft you? I can skate
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Earn playing time and contribute to the teams success
Do you know any players from the league? Not yet
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Absolutely
Who is your favorite NHL team? Pittsburgh Penguins
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke We use this one a lot in our beer league chat:
[Image: giphy.gif]

Player Name: Carter Manning
Player Position: Centre
Link to Profile: Player Page
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3
What kind of player do you want to build? Anze Kopitar ish
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'm Canadian and I'm consistent in updating
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Lots of playing time and having fun in the locker room.
Do you know any players from the league? Nope
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yup
Who is your favorite NHL team? LA Kings
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke Duster Brown

Player Name:Mikhail Lokitonov
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Sig
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4-5
What kind of player do you want to build? Offensive talent
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'll add a willing and team oriented player.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Establish myself as real prospect for the SHL and help the team in anyway possible.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes
Who is your favorite NHL team? Chicago Blackhawks
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke

[Image: 3tnERMZ.jpg]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Player Name: FENTON URIEL

Player Position: CENTER

Link to Profile: Player Profile

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4-5 through usage during working hours and Discord throughout the day.

What kind of player do you want to build? I want to build a Eric Lindros type player. The hard battling forward that is never forgotten even when he steps off the ice. Eating big minutes that pressure the other team at any given moment. A player that covers every area of the game from defense to offense. Need a great pass? I got you. Need a snipe top corner because were down one? Throw me on the ice coach! I hope to cover all the areas and bring a full package.

Why should Vancouver draft you? I hope I sold myself ^ If not then because I wanna be a fun person on Discord and helpout when I can. I'm still learning the website!

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? I don't know what to expect really! hopefully get some good minutes. Be an impactful player and battle hard on the ice. Oh and push for another CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Do you know any players from the league? None. I'm new!

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? For sure. I joined one discord already. Hit me up and I'll be done for the team discord!

Who is your favorite NHL team? Montreal Canadiens

Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke It's a long joke but it's freaking amazing

Player Name: DeMaricus Smyth

Player Position: LW

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2364011 link

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5, I’m looking to develop my player and be the best all arround team player.

What kind of player do you want to build? I would like to build a defensive minded, Pass first kind of offensive forward.

Why should Vancouver draft you? I am looking to add to the already strong core that the Whalers have and add to it to complete the three-peat.

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Develop my prospect, in order to be the best team player I can be.

Do you know any players from the league? I do not, this is the first time I’ve done a sim League.

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? I already use discord for some other aspects of my life, so I have no issue using it here as well.

Who is your favorite NHL team? The Colorado Avalanche

Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke https://giphy.com/gifs/yo-st-anchorman-BGMjhkdWEnVOU

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Player Name:
Jake Forke

Player Position:
LD

Link to Profile:
Click

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
4, as long as I'm interested and engaged.

What kind of player do you want to build?
Offensive defenseman that can make a real difference with plenty of goals for, but hopefully not too many against.

Why should Vancouver draft you?
I will be active and am playing to win. I'm friendly, good locker room energy.

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season?
Gain experience. I've never done this before.

Do you know any players from the league?
Nope.

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications?
Yes.

Who is your favorite NHL team?
Montreal Canadiens

[Image: 737.jpg]

It's an older meme sir, but it checks out. This makes me laugh every time. I enjoy me some vintage memery.

Player Name:

Friedrich Schmidt

Player Position:

G

Link to Profile:

Here

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):

4, unless something happens.

I want to build the kind of player that is able to put his team in a position to win based on his level of play.

I'm a team player first and foremost; the team comes before myself.

I want to make my team proud.

I know most of the players coming over from HQM.

Yes.

New York Islanders

<div align="center">[Image: rqgnehf6t1jz.jpg]</div>

Player Name: Viktor Kolesnikovs
Player Position: Defenseman
Link to Profile: Sig
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3
What kind of player do you want to build? Defensive set up man
Why should Vancouver draft you? So that somebody does.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? To hopefully finish with a positive +/-
Do you know any players from the league? Not a single one
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes
Who is your favorite NHL team? Hawks and Avs

Player Name: Cédric Moreau.

Player Position: Goaltender.

Link to Profile: Player profile!

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): I would say 5! I stop by at least a couple of times a day!

What kind of player do you want to build? A dominant SHL goaltender, capable of leading a team to a championship!

Why should Vancouver draft you? I'm a friendly person set on building a great player!

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? I would say it's to make a big contribution in whatever role I'm assigned, either as a backup or a starter!

Do you know any players from the league? I know quite a few from my time here so far, and I'm always looking to make new friends!

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? I am, I have it and use it!

Who is your favorite NHL team? Habs!

Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke [Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

Player Name:
Jack Parker
Player Position:
Right Wing
Link to Profile:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84430
A two-way forward who is used in every situation
I am eager to adjust my build based on the feedback of management to be the player the team needs for success
Guidance on how to succeed in the simulation, and a chance to win the Four Star Cup!
Nope
Absolutely
San Jose Sharks
https://i.imgur.com/n7LGA6k.gifv

Player Name: Julian O'Sullivan
Player Position: Goalie
Link to Profile: Profile
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 - 5 for sure
What kind of player do you want to build? I have never been a goalie in any league so it is a challenge. Not sure where to go with it yet, but mainly want to focus on reaction time and hand speed.
Why should Vancouver draft you? I will be one of the most active players you have and will try my best to do everything I can do in terms of tasks, media etc.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Start a few games in goal, do well as a backup, get all TPE that I am able to get and write enough articles to buy all the equipment.
Do you know any players from the league? I know a large number from other leagues and have already recognized some names. Toivo, goilers, pris, DrunkenTeddy, basically anyone who is in the NSFL, PBE or SBA.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? I am, yes.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Buffalo Sabres
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke: What is Michelle Obama's favorite vegetable? BARACKOLI

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Player Name: Viktor Marius
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=84372
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3.5
What kind of player do you want to build? Elite offensive winger
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because I can make sigs.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Score lots of goals and party at the Roxy every night.
Do you know any players from the league? I'm not sure, I might, probably not, too new to know, so probably not.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? ok.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Canucks
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke: Loui Eriksson

Player Name: Richard Physt
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84587
Bonus, my update http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84620
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4 to 5, i love this place.
What kind of player do you want to build? A big, Physical, puck moving dman.
Why should Vancouver draft you? Do you want a big, mean dman ala Prongs?
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Grow, get stronger, better, and help the Whalers.
Do you know any players from the league? Not yet but soon.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Teach me and i will grow.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Blues.
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke http://www.quickmeme.com/img/18/188a36037c...fb59b524a95.jpg

B)

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Player Name: Jon Toner

Link to Profile: See signature

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): Probably a 5

What kind of player do you want to build? Smooth skating, solid defense that can chip in on offense

Why should Vancouver draft you? I'm active, decent to talk to, and a certified grade A beaut. Why wouldn't you draft me

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Acclimate to my new team and league and help contribute to a winning team

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Definitely

Who is your favorite NHL team? Montreal

[Image: xIolo.gif]

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page