Create Account

S37 Texas Renegades Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: zvbcOjo.jpg]

Hey Rooks, and FA's alike!

The S37 draft represents another year where we've got a ton of new talent, and recreating players, joining the ranks of the SHL. Based on the sheer volume alone, and the fact that we don't want to miss any diamonds in the rough, we invite you to fill out a few questions we have for you- which will hopefully make you stick out from the rest of the crowd

The Renegades have lots of active players and we want to draft players who want to be Renegades for life. That said, we've got a lot of such players on our roster, but they're aging- so we'll be looking to pull up youth in the relatively near future, which bodes well for you. If you're interested in joining us in Texas fill out the questions below and hopefully we can get you in a black and silver jersey on draft day!

Code:
What is your players name and position? Also please link to your player page if it isn't in your signature, it can be tough to find everyone sometimes.

What type of player are you trying to build? &nbsp;We're looking for most positions, from C all the way back to G. &nbsp;We like a little hitting, from both Power Forwards and Defenders, but we tend to shy away from enforcers (just being upfront and honest with you!). &nbsp;We love playmaker centers, sniping wingers, and offensive defensemen!

Why are you interested in joining Texas? Do you know anyone already on the roster, or are you looking to just make some new friends?

Would you prefer playing less time on a championship team or being a superstar on a team out of the playoffs? &nbsp;It's a hot topic right now in the SHL, and we tend to fall on the side of things where we support fielding a full roster. &nbsp;That's great for new players, because it means we'll actually use you- but if all you're interested in is racking up huge stats by playing the entire game, unless you're a goal tender, you might want to look elsewhere.

How much time do you dedicate to the site currently? Do you expect this to change in the near future? &nbsp;We don't need people to be on each and every minute, but checking in a few times a week, or maybe on a particular day every week would be preferred at a minimum. &nbsp;More is always better, of course!

Why should we draft you?

What are you looking for from the SHL team that drafts you? Good locker room, fun discord, winning above all else etc.?

How do you think you would fit in with us? &nbsp;If you're unsure because you're unfamiliar, tell us what kind of locker room you think you would fit in with.

Anything else relevant or irrelevant you'd like to add?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to fill this out! PM me if you have any questions about the Renegades Cheers </div>

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Bump

Apparently no one wants us...

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@Nov 24 2017, 09:39 AM

RIP

Quote:Originally posted by Kaisonious@Nov 24 2017, 10:03 AM

RIP

The fact that it said S37 made me think it was last year's.

Quote:Originally posted by kckolbe@Nov 24 2017, 10:42 AM

The fact that it said S37 made me think it was last year's.

Fair point :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@Nov 24 2017, 01:09 PM
draft I

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DanbyRem@Jan 8 2018, 09:44 AM
draft I
Ya know, this guy's alright.