Create Account

Abes team rankings and public negotiation thread

Code:
DO NOT GRADE

As a free agent I will consider all teams in free agency. But I will also do a ranking because I want money.

When free agency starts, all GMs who make an offer to me will have their offers posted here publicly. Purpose of this is to start a bidding war of sorts.

In the rare case that no GM makes an offer that will satisfy me, or if they don't make an offer at all, I will sit out for an indefinite period of time if I have to.

For now here is a basic team ranking.

1. pride Pride: The Pride are #1 on my list for many reasons. The first reason as seen with the very famous or infamous Kornel Kasparek signing, they have money and lots of it. Being a first time free agent I seek a huge pay day on a 1 year deal plus option years myself. I think they are in a good enough position to offer me that. I also respect <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>galatix</a> (Who was GM up until their recent resignation) for the rebuilding effort they have made after the mass exodus of former Portland players from that cap circumvention scandal. They drafted and kept a good group of players who want to be with the team for the long run and even though I'm seeking a 1 year deal for this free agency, I think this is a team that if I decide to join with that I would be here for the long run. Also <a href='index.php?showuser=2724' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>bluesfan55</a> is a top lad.

2. Blizzard Blizzard: They have youth, and a lot of it. It's quite amazing to see how <a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a> have been able to rebuild this team, at a very quick pace even at that. Like San Fran this is a team that can offer me everything I want. The players they have are young and active, I think this is a team like San Fran is one I would like to stay long term with as I feel this is a team that can do damage one day and I want to be a part of that.

3. Rage Rage: This is a team that has won a cup in recent years and I think they can do it again. They have a great management group in <a href='index.php?showuser=1449' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>NUCK</a> who is a good man, <a href='index.php?showuser=2532' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>TheRealBK</a> a good brother himself. They have a mix of veterans and youth players which makes this a very attractive option for me. <a href='index.php?showuser=2509' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>CFJ</a> is a good brother as well, Kez is still around, and JY will be there for awhile as well. The only negative for me is that I might have to sacrifice money and I might not be able to play top 6 due to the abundance of wingers on the lineup.

4. Steelhawks Steelhawks: <a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> is a saint. Hallsy is an angel. Everyone on the Steelhawks are angels. I love megumi she's v gud.

5. Renegades Renegades: I love the Renes but they haven't been giving me the playing time I felt I deserve nor do they play my player to my strengths. I feel this is the fault of JP who is a shit coach. That's where the cons end for this team. The Renes have a great group of people in the LR. I love em all. My preference is to stay here and this is probably the only team where I would sign with less money for. I've also had discussions with Phobo regarding my playing time and it looks good.

6. Panthers
7. Stars.
8. Platoon
9. Chiefs
10. Stampede
11. Dragons.
12. Jets
13. Riot
14. Wolfpack

Also I hate typing on mobile.

Sick

#notlast

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

formy wtf

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Rage Big Baller Brand gonna unite on the East Coast.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Steelhawks

Rage Rage Rage

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Nov 20 2017, 04:23 PM
formy wtf

I like jets but their top 6 is set and I want top 6 role.

#9 Chiefs

[Image: Wally.png]

Chiefs

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Nov 20 2017, 07:41 PM
#9 Chiefs
I was drafted 9th, not a bad number at all

Doubt is a dream killer

Steelhawks

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Nov 20 2017, 06:43 PM

I was drafted 9th, not a bad number at all

Divisible by three... which is 3, where I was drafted (ahead of JY) so this just must be fate <a href='index.php?showuser=2015' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>formx</a>

Wink

[Image: Wally.png]

Stampede

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Nov 20 2017, 04:53 PM

Divisible by three... which is 3, where I was drafted (ahead of JY) so this just must be fate <a href='index.php?showuser=2015' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>formx</a>

Wink

tbh teams 6 and 9 are actually my top teams