Create Account

S38 North Stars Interested Prospects

<div align="center">[Image: 2dba1yh.png]</div>
<div align="center"> Stars TORONTO NORTH STARS S38 INTERESTED PROSPECTS QUESTIONS Stars </div>
<div align="center">[Image: VGg1x00.gif]</div>

The Toronto North Stars are one of the most iconic and original franchises the SHL has to offer. We believe strongly in team oriented success, and we will always value the team over a single player. We want to build on that iconic image with a new era of success, on the backs of a group of young stars.

Code:
[b]1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?[/b]

[b]2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?[/b]

[b]3) What does potentially being an integral member of an SHL franchise mean to you, and do you believe you owe responsibilities to whichever SHL team you may end up playing for?[/b]

[b]4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team![/b]

[b]5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the channel? What are you looking for from it?[/b]

[b]6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?[/b]

[b]7) Post your favorite GIF![/b]

[b]8) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion?[/b]

I look forward to seeing everyone on draft day!

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

I'd say around a 7, shouldn't.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

I'm not looking to be your star player, I'd like to be but I'm looking for long term success.

3) What does potentially being an integral member of an SHL franchise mean to you, and do you believe you owe responsibilities to whichever SHL team you may end up playing for?

It means having your voice heard and keeping up spirits. I do feel loyalty and responsibility are owed to your team to prove you were the correct choice.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

I'm a giant Canucks fan but I also follow the Oregon Ducks, Seahawks and Tennessee Titans.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the channel? What are you looking for from it?

I do use it quite a bit, if you need to talk to me or get ahold of me for any further questions I'm Glyc in the SHL Discord. I like to think I bring a good attitude and sense of humor to any locker room I'm a part of.

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?

It would be at around a 7. Top 5 right now, especially as a Canadian team and for not naming yourselves the Leafs.

7) Post your favorite GIF!

Wont let me link it

8) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? 9, no plans on seeing it dwindle down

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? Looking to have a longer career than my last player with a competitive team. want to win some cups my man.

3) What does potentially being an integral member of an SHL franchise mean to you, and do you believe you owe responsibilities to whichever SHL team you may end up playing for? Yeah, I'm all on board for being an integral member of an SHL franchise. I do believe I owe responsibilty to whatever SHL franchise drafts me.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! Canucks, Diamondbacks, Suns

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the channel? What are you looking for from it? Yes, use it a lot. I bring a great LR personality as long as I'm not the only one chatting in there.

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? 8

7) Post your favorite GIF! what is a gif

8) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion? yee

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

8.5 and it wll only get more active as i take on more roles around the site.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

I want to prove i can be a star two-way forward in the league. I always think the best way to a championship is through team building and experience. Individual success is nice but doing it by yourself wont win you a championship.

3) What does potentially being an integral member of an SHL franchise mean to you, and do you believe you owe responsibilities to whichever SHL team you may end up playing for?

I will be grateful to the team that drafts me. I will patiently wait for them to call on me to play my role in the roster. I hope to do what i have done in Kelowna and step into a leadership role with the team as soon as possible.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

NHL: Ottawa Senators
NBA: Toronto Raptors
MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NFL: Oakland Raiders
Soccer: Bayern Munich

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the channel? What are you looking for from it?

yes. yes. and i pring positive vibes and leadership to the team/discord.

8/10

https://media.giphy.com/media/h4pY7kC5Md4yY/giphy.gif

I always welcome more questions! if you dont have any feel free to reach out anyway!

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

I'm currently at an 8 (5 for the offseason).

I'd love to contribute to any team I am a part of. If I can succeed I can help my team succeed.

I do believe that.

My team is Vancouver. I don't really enjoy the other sports.

I'm on discord everyday even if it's only to read what everyone is talking about. I do pipe in every once in a while if I have something to say.

That would be amazing.

Nah

Yea why not?

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

-10 right now due to my SMJHL job on the site. I could see it regressing over my career when I step down one day, but not that soon.

-Would definitely like to see my player go 10 full-time seasons and then see what happens after that, but team success is what it is about, what the team needs is what the team gets!

-It would be an honor to keep Toronto trending in the right direction after finally breaking the curse, and I believe I owe the most to Toronto because of when I went inactive as a GM from the site many years ago.

-Ottawa Senators, Toronto Blue Jays, Buffalo Bills, and Toronto Rapters, I'm Canadian but not from Toronto, hence the Ottawa :lol:

-I live on Discord, it's on my phone, so I'm always reachable, and just to chat and get to know my teammates on a personal level, it helps with activity.

-Very high.

-Not this again...I'm not a GIF person :lol:

-If you have anymore questions feel free!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

I'm probably a 8 or 9 during regular season. Went to 5-6 for the offseason and because I started a new job. However, I'll be back on track before the draft. I'm still here 2-3 times per day however. Smile

For now, I'm looking for team success, having fun and learning the game. When I'll have 4-5-6 seasons in experience, I'll try to look for some personal success inside the team.

I think SMJHL was a place to prove you could participate and get the game. Going to the SHL with a good drafted position is a proof you achieved that. For responsibilities, being active and improving your stats as much as you can is important for a SHL team. You fight against strong opponents, you don't want to drag down the team.

NHL...hum... I would say the Penguins but not by much.
I'm more of an Atlanta Falcons fan in the NFL

I have it, I use it everyday. I bring humor, jokes and emojis. When I get the conversation, I say stuff.

High. That would be really nice.

Look at my sig. You want some foil ??

Sure.