Create Account

S38 Kelowna Knights Interested Prospects

1. How did you hear about the site?
Reddit

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
8-9

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Building a close-knit locker room because you can't win championships without it

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
Probably 3 or 4

5. Favorite NHL team?
Tampa Bay Lightning

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
I have a dog

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Music, singing, all that jazz

9. Anything else you’d like us to know?
Nothing really.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Last season, tried it once and went inactive, heard through NSFL last season.
2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
I mean, I plan on keeping the site up all the time
3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Good locker room will keep people active, and activity leads to championships.
Uh, no clue
5. Favourite NHL team?
Capitals
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes
7. Do you have any pets?
2 dogs
8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Gaming, baseball, football, whining about Orioles, whining about Ravens, whining about Capitals, whining about Wizards. Typical stiuff
I'd prefer to go to Halifax, I feel like I screwed them over last season with going inactive after they had drafted me, and as such I feel like going back there would be a good starting point at remedying that error. I'm not gonna hold out if another team takes me but I would much prefer Halifax and feel bad about going inactive.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

budies play it
probably a locker room
2-3?
5. Favourite NHL team?
leafs
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
crepes
7. Do you have any pets?
no
i play some hardcore insane games mostly peggle i also like dope tight skateboard shredding
yo this survey was pretty tight and DOPE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: vj4u3El.png]

Reddit.

Winning championship, but I would say that those two things go together.

2 or 3 seasons at least.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Montreal Canadiens.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Crepes.

7. Do you have any pets?
No.

Gaming, Coding, Hiking, Watching Sports, Finance.

Nah.

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? Samee

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). Depends on the team environment

the ladder
Idk dude
5. Favourite NHL team?
SJ
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles
7. Do you have any pets?
naw
Drugs

Nope