Create Account

S38 Kelowna Knights Interested Prospects

1. How did you hear about the site?
Reddit /r/hockey

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
I'm going to say a solid 7

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
I think a close-knit locker room can help win a championship - so both?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
As long as I need to

5. Favourite NHL team?
Pittsburgh Penguins

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles, and you have to fill every opening with real maple syrup.

7. Do you have any pets?
A dog (Bonus photo

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Playing hockey, being outside.

9. Anything else you’d like us to know?
Not off the top of my head.

NSFL Forum

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Locker room. Especially in rookie season

Until I'm good enough

5. Favourite NHL team?
LA Kings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
GF has a cat

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Game a little bit and busy at school

I might not be the most active in the media section, but I'm good for consistent AC and PT.

Reddit post

8-9

I've always found that having a close-knit team is key to success.

2-3 seasons but who knows what is in store for me!

5. Favourite NHL team?

Chicago Blackhawks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Oh god that's a tough one, but probably waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

Two doggos

Play plenty of vidya games, soccer is probably my biggest passion, and I'm always listening to music (praise be playstation spotify)

I'm just really looking forward to the draft and getting involved!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Browsing reddit in the morning, and now here i am hours later filling out my prospect survey Tongue

9-10. During Work. I can definitely give time towards this site if I enjoy the people and site enough. It's my first time doing something like this and I look forward to helping put and having fun! At home I can check the site out once and awhile. Discord helps a lot though.

I will try to help out as much as I can on discord and chatting with the team. But I would be lying if I didn't say that winning a championship isn't on my mind. Why else do we play? So we can win a championship and then send a VERY long message to our friends that we've made and rub it in their faces that we are the champions and they aren't!

I'm not familiar with the system for development or how long it takes. I assume if I am committed enough I can develop quicker than another person. But I will aim for 2-3 seasons for sure.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Montreal Canadiens.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes! with butter on top and REAL Maple Syrup. I'm Canadian, I don't joke around about Maple Syrup.

7. Do you have any pets?
Unfortunately not. I've had them my whole life while living at home. But never yet while moved out.

Bodybuilding is my main hobby currently. Ask me about fitness anytime and I'll give you the very real truth on how to progress. Besides that I love video games, cooking, and keeping uptodate on some manga series.

It is my first time doing something like this but I like the concept and so far the people over at Discord. This could be a lot of fun!

1. How did you hear about the site? I was sent here by someone I knew from a hockey forum around two years ago!

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). I think 8/10 would be a fair rating! I'll be online at least a few times a day.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? I think a good team unit is most important!

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? I expect with the SHL's goalie situation it will be at least 3 seasons!

5. Favourite NHL team? I'm a huge Habs fan!

6. Waffles or Pancakes? I love both but I probably eat more waffles!

7. Do you have any pets? I don't unfortunately, I wish I did!

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? I love sport, hockey in particular, and I love music too! I also love travelling, and spent the whole summer travelling around Europe.

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? I can't think of anything but I would be happy to answer any questions you might have!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

r/hockey on Reddit

8 or so. I'll be at least a 5.

Not sure. Both are good.

Defensemen usually take a little longer to develop, so 2-3, but whatever is best.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Montreal Canadiens

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes. But, English pancakes that you would probably call crepes.

7. Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have a cat.

I spend far too long playing videogames.

I've never done this before and have no idea what I'm doing.

r/hockey

Probably a 6-7, depending on how into it I get.

I just want to have fun, a tight locker room helps with that.

As long as it takes!

5. Favourite NHL team?

Blackhawks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes! Although in UK, both a v. different.

7. Do you have any pets?

Not at the moment :(

Gaming (mostly sports games), football (soccer and NFL)

My mates sister is dating a former Kelowna Rockets player (you'll have to draft me to find out which!Wink so I feel a connection.

I'm not getting a sig until i'm drafted but I'm Hans Gruber a playmaking C.

I learned about this site from SupaWoov and Ace.

9- I'll try to take advantage of all the opportunities I can to get TPE.

Definitely a close-knit locker room- a solid foundation leads to wins and makes the experience of winning enjoyable.

I'll stay in juniors as long as my team needs me.

5. Favourite NHL team?

New York Islanders.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles.

7. Do you have any pets?

One Shih Tzu.

A lot of things- of course gaming, some music, board games, and some classic books.

I look very much look forward to participating in this league.

Reddit
I'd say a solid 6 or 7
I believe championships will only come with a close knit locker room in place.
3-4 seasons
5. Favourite NHL team?
Hawks and Avs
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles
7. Do you have any pets?
Only a cute doggo
Xbox, Music, Reading, OSRS
Nothing of any importance!

1. How did you hear about the site? r/hockey recruitment thread

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 8-9, will check multiple times a day and be available on discord most of the time

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Mix of both, but a close knit room probably makes things more fun no matter what

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? As long as it takes to make it to the SHL

5. Favourite NHL team? Montreal

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles for me, but love both

7. Do you have any pets? Bulldog puppy named Ozzy!

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Gaming, mostly on xbox, movies/tv, rugby

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? Wont regret drafting me

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

I'm another one fresh off the reddit recruitment drive

Winning championships for sure. In fact, I can't think of a better way to build a close-knit locker room!

I haven't made any decisions yet, I just wanna see where this takes me!

5. Favourite NHL team?

San Jose Sharks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes, there's a reason there's no IHOW

7. Do you have any pets?

Two twin cats!

I like baseball, and hiking, and reading nonfiction articles.

I am a very well rounded player, useful for any situation, and am willing to adjust my build to be any player management thinks is best.

r/fantasyhockey

8. I will occasionally miss a day.

I want to play on active squads.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? I am still green so I haven't made that plan.

My goal is to develop, get my bearings with and eventually support a junior team for now. I am unsure if there are relationships between the clubs in the two leagues(?)

5. Favourite NHL team?

Tampa

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Chicken and waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

Golden/chow mix, orange tabby, birman

I play several instruments, garden, bike, happy hour, cook, write and do hobby electronic stuff

I like my hotdog with mustard and sauerkraut

1. How did you hear about the site? I am active in several other leagues so the SHL comes up a lot. Toivo convinced me.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 10 while I am at work (most of the time) and 8 otherwise.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Probably winning, I am in too many locker rooms and discords to be super active in all of them.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Whatever is needed until I have a spot in SHL.

5. Favourite NHL team? Sabres

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets? None right now sadly

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Other sim leagues, gaming, trivia, watching sports, etc

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? You know me from other leagues, I think that is enough Smile

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? Reddit but also VHL

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 7.5

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2

5. Favourite NHL team? Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles

7. Do you have any pets? A dog

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Music is fun, also eating hot wings.

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? I am a gfx artist and make dope sigs.

1. /r/hockey post. I check /r/hockey regularly.

2. 8 or 9

3. Winning is always a priority. I do want to build relationships as well.

4. No idea. When I feel like I am ready I will move up

5. I love the montreal Canadians and Edmonton Oilers (hometown)

6. Waffles or Pancakes? :>

7. Do you have any pets? Nope. I want a dog though

8. I am a huge video game player. Used to play csgo competitively and got paid some money. I watch a lot of sports as well.

9. accept me. I will be active and good team player