Create Account

S38 Kelowna Knights Interested Prospects

1. How did you hear about the site?
Reddit!

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
I would say somewhere between a 8-10

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
The cup is always the goal

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
Probably until cap and then have a more clear decision, can't say for certain

5. Favourite NHL team?
Detroit Red Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles for sure

7. Do you have any pets?
2! A ball python and a crested gecko

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Little bit of gaming, fitness and firefighting

9. Anything else you’d like us to know?
Nope! Just that you'd be picking up a dedicated, competitive driven player

I've been here since S2.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
50/50

2-3

5. Favourite NHL team?
Habs

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Belgian waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
I used to

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Gaming (PC/PS4), writing, football, soccer.

I used to be a Knight?

The Reddit thread from a few days ago!

7-8

On such a collaborative site like this, I strongly believe that a close-knit room leads to championships

As long as I need before I can effectively contribute to an SHL club

5. Favourite NHL team?

Colorado Avalanche

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

No :(

Gaming (NHL GM mode and Be a Pro), history, theatre

Two crows gathered together is technically an attempted murder!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

A post on Reddit.

I believe a team has to be close-knit in order to win a Championship

We shall see!

5. Favourite NHL team?
Toronto Maple Leafs

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
A miniature schnauzer, a toothless cat, two chinchillas and a rat

Video games, guitar/music/recording/producing

1. How did you hear about the site? Reddit

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 9-10

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Both go hand in hand

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? I'd like to stay as long as possible.

5. Favourite NHL team? St. Louis Blues

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes because Canada.

7. Do you have any pets? One cat

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Soccer, the Vidya, Metal.

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? Im a total rook so far and cant wait to learn.

B)

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Tony flow

Having a good LR

Would like to stay for the max amount of time I can

5. Favourite NHL team?
NJ Devils

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
doggos and cats

gaming, hating myself for the shitty sports teams I support

Draft me with Tony Snow

A certain Discord swayed me.

at least an 8

Building a close knit locker room to win championships.

At least 2.

5. Favourite NHL team?
I think you know.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles.

7. Do you have any pets?
No. :(

Can I hit 'Select all'?

I think benches is the better mod.

Quote:Originally posted by Dickbutt19@Nov 29 2017, 04:45 PM

I think benches is the better mod.
fight me

CODE
Reddit

10, but no articles, no twitter, no graphs for points

In all honesty, championship. And its not even i wanna play heroes, i just want to play à small role as a physical défensive dman on good teams

At least 3
5. Favourite NHL team?
Montréal Canadiens

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancaked

7. Do you have any pets?
1 dog

Gaming mostly

Im french, so the Quick and simple answers arent because if a lack of interest

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Reddit

8.5-9, I'll be on once a day at least, more often than not multiple times

Winning the Four Star Cup is the most important thing but having some great teammates along the way makes it that much better

As long as needed for my development, since I'm new to the league more than likely 3 or 4 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team?
Calgary Flames

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Blueberry pancakes but if there's only plain/original than it's gotta be waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
At university right now, back home we have a dog, a rabbit, a bearded dragon and a guinea pig, it's pretty wild

I really like gaming, I have an Xbox, mostly playing Rocket League these days. I listen to music at least 8 hours a day, I also enjoy watching movies with my dad

You seem like very swell people

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 7-9 depending on school schedule

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? A close-knit locker room. I just want to really feel like I'm part of a cohesive unit.

2-3 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team? Colorado Avalanche

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets? nope

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Gaming, Soccer(EPL, MLS, CL), NBA, NFL, MLB, Vaporwave, retrowave, trash anime openings, shitty anime.

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? Yes I'm developing my defense a little bit but after a point I'm just going to focus on passing and skating mainly.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

A mystical fairy landed on my shoulder one day and said, "hey go to this link and join right now, you'll love it!" I killed that fairy and tried to ignore the words echoed which eventually became imprinted into my brain to the point where I couldn't function or think normal thoughts. So I gave in and I ended up here and every time I try to leave another fairy shows up to curse me. CURSES! (Actually it was advertised on a Leafs chat forum one day lol)

locker roommm

No idea mate

5. Favourite NHL team?
Leafs

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
[Image: pancakes-are-fucking-gay-thumb.jpg]

7. Do you have any pets?
No

PC Gaming, real life sports

Nah, just bring me home!

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 7 or 8

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Close knit locker room. Once you have that, championships will come.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2 I would guess, but really no idea.

5. Favourite NHL team? Penguins

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles

7. Do you have any pets? Had two dogs, lost both of them recently. I have two young kids, so they're kind of like pets, although putting them into cages draws some peoples anger Smile

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? I play hockey and volleyball competitively, love music and movies.

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? I'm looking for this to be a great experience, and one that can be a lot of fun to participate in

Reddit

8ish

Both are equally important.

Until the time is right.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Canadiens

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Yes please.

7. Do you have any pets?
Nope

Technology, gaming, space. That sort of stuff!

rule britannia!

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

I've heard about it through the NSFL and <a href='index.php?showuser=2766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ErM</a>

Probably about a 7-8

Close-knit locker room will breed activity and hopefully bring in Championships!

As long as I am needed by whomever drafts me,

5. Favourite NHL team?

Colorado Avalanche

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles, because Waffles have Ridges

7. Do you have any pets?

I have 4 Dogs and a Turtle

Big into gamer, board games, card games, and music. Those are usually going on if im not on the site.

If you draft me, you won't be sorry. Wink

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]