Create Account

S38 Detroit Interested Prospects

Username:

Massive Coiler

Player Page:

My Player

Update Page:

Updates

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

This is my first time recreating, just retired my player from 2015.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section?

I'm haven't been very active in a while, I have some friends playing too now, but I wouldn't bet on me being that active. I'll update every week probably.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)

Pittsburgh Penguins fan, just finished school for Animation. Not working at any company, just freelance stuff right now before I'm ready to move.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships?

Championships

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors?

Probably 4, that's what it took last time, and I wasn't good until the last one.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats?

Nope.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes?

Uhhh

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty?

Playing guitar and destroying other online gaming communities with my beauty.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft?

I had a really good 4th SMJHL season last time around, led the league in scoring and won the Ideen Fallah and Raymond Lindsay awards. I was bad other than that flash in the pan.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Username: ballbornosboy

Player Page: http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...dpost&p=2361633

Update Page: http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...dpost&p=2361649

Do you have any previous sim league experience? NSFL, EFL, VHL, SBA, GOMHL, PBE. Short answer: yes.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Not too active in media but I'll do what I can, maybe collaborate with people?

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) Anaheim Ducks in the NHL and San Diego Gulls in the AHL. Daygo native, and I'm currently a student.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? As much of a cliche as it is, the team. I just like people having a good time. Will I bitch about performance? Yeah, but if we're winning I'm all good.

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? Not sure yet.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? Yes 1 cute boxer pupper

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? Yeah why not?

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Madden, NBA 2k, NCAA Football 14, video games basically. I also do debate but that's nerd shit.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? I know I act like an immature dickhead but I can be pretty chill when I'm not stupid asf

Username: FlappyGiraffe

Player Page: http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=84371

Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=S...=0#entry2362734

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I played GM connected on NHL 14 with a few friends, but that's about it!

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? I'll try and post once or twice a week

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) Favourite team is the Winnipeg Jets! Right now I am an unemployed uni student, and I am from Canada!

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Championships for sure!

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? I'm not sure to be honest, I am new to this site so I don't know how quickly I can level up.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? Unfortunately I do not!

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? Absolutely!

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Cracking a cool one with the boys

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? Gary Grease may be the slowest guy in the league, but that doesn't matter since his wingspan can cover have the ice!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Username: caltroit_red_flames

Player Page:
signature

Update Page:
signature

No

A daily user.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)
My favorite NHL team is the Red Wings, but I have a soft spot for the Calgary Flames as well. Pavel Datsyuk is my favorite player by far, just so talented and composed on the ice, and the story of his life before the NHL is a really inspiring one.
I am in the final year of my bachelor degree as a computer science student at a university in Michigan.
I've been playing hockey since I was 5 and still play competitively (club for my school).

I have played on teams where I'm the best player that aren't very good and teams that are top tier where I'm a 4th liner. The top tier teams are always the ones with the best character and the most brotherly teams where everyone feels like they are part of a family. I always want to be an impact player on any team I am a part of, but I'd ride the pine on any team if that meant I got to be a part of championship team.

I don't exactly know how this works yet. If it works the way it does in real life, my player should be playing juniors for 2 years before being drafted into the majors, then at most another 2 years until he is required to go pro. I'd like to play at least 2 years of juniors for sure, probably more depending on how long the seasons are.

I have one little doggo and one lil floofer. Love those little things to death.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes?
Dad jokes are the best jokes. Only if they are dank memes.

My days involve the following things: eating, sleeping, homework, hockey.

Dad joke:
My wife just gave birth today and after thanking the doctor, I pulled him aside and sheepishly asked, "How soon do you think we'll be able to have sex?"
He winked at me and said, "I'm off duty in ten minutes - meet me in the car park."

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Username:
Blastmeaway

Player Page:
DeMaricus Smyth Player PageDeMaricus Smyth

Update Page:
DeMaricus Smyth Update PageDeMaricus Smyth

This is my first run at it. I am very excited to do this and look forward to the fun.

I will attempt to be very active in order to grow my player!

My Favorite NHL Team are the Colorado Avalanche and I am a student athlete, playing hockey, in the PNW.

Playing time comes as one becomes more trustworthy and consistent. Championships come as a result of strong team play and believing in the system. Championships are more important to me because that is for your club.

I hope to be in Juniors until my parent club see fit that I will be a useful fit for The Show.

I have one "Little Old Man." My pup is eight years old and looks like an old man, but he's just a little ball fun.

Are you asking me if I am going to crack due to memes? I thrive on dank memes.

I will be working to pay for school as well as play in two hockey leagues, and working for a junior team.

I am looking to be a contributing member of the team on the offense as well as a consistent threat on the defensive end.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Username: treant.

Player Page: Player Page!

Update Page: Update Page!

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I've been a member of the SHL since S27.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? I plan on being more active now than I have been in the run up to the draft, in order to increase my bank balance!

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) I'm a Habs fan, I go to as many games a season as I can! I'm working part time in retail to save some money to go travelling some more after deferring university for another year.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? I would love to win a championship!

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? Maybe quite a few based on how the goalie situation is in the SHL.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? I wish.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? I'm not quite sure what dad bot is but it does sound like a lot of fun.

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? I'll probably be doing something hockey related, watching or playing it!

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? There isn't anything I can think of but I would be happy to answer any questions you may have!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

Username: Hoodlumpr

Player Page: Signature

Update Page: Signature

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Nope

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? As much as I can get away with while at work

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) Born and raised a Pens fan

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Championships all the way

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? Until I get told otherwise

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? One pupper (Bonus photo)

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? What would life be without horrible jokes and memes?!

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Thinking about all the things I should be doing...

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? Uhh...no?

b]Username:[/b]
ml002
Player Page:
Sig
Update Page:
Sig

None only played single player sim games like Football Manager

As active as I can be between school and work. Probably an article a week or so. May try to flex my graphic abilities too.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job?
Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)

Being from Chicago, i'm naturally a Blackhawks fan (plus I love me some Kaner).

Early on playing time is key to development so to start playing time is very important to me.

For the time being I would say at least 2 seasons to make sure I develop enough for the big time.

Two cute doggos. One old doggo, Taylor, and one pupper, Leia. If posting pics of them will give me an advantage I am not above using how adorable they are.

Love bad jokes and memes. Bring 'em on

School, work, watching sports (soccer, college football, and hockey), and playing vidya games.

I'm really looking forward to developing into an offensive juggernaut for whomever picks me in the draft!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Username: : Pwnpiie

Player Page: : Link

Update Page: : Link

Do you have any previous sim league experience? : None

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? : I plan on being a daily user. Learn how I continuously contribute to the site and team I play for.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) : My favorite team is the Montreal Canadiens. Now that information alone probably makes me a pass or not, but I'll continue on. My job is Law Enforcement in Canada.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? : A mixture is good. I played soccer competitively and being the starter I always enjoyed the playing time. Being part of a team that isn't truly a team means no fun no matter how much you play. I want to be a player that can eat up those big minutes needed to push the team I play for towards championships.

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? : I don't know how this works honestly. I will have to look into this a go from there. I want to be prepared for when I go pro and not hinder my team. Development time is key.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? : No :( Now that I moved on my own they are too much work to keep up.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? : Bring it on!!!

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? : Workout mainly, if you have any questions on fitness I will give you 100% truth and I don't shy from the truth when on that topic.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? : I plan to work hard here. I'm taking my time to learn the site and league. Hope to be here for while!

Username:
CDub2
Player Page:
Player Page
Update Page:
Update Page
NSFL
Once a week/whenever opportunity arises
LA Kings fave team. Kopitar fav player. Canadian born and raised.
Championships
Until I'm good enough to be in the big leagues
1 doggo that died RIP and gf has a cat
si senor
long walks on the beach and drinking fine wine while listening to classical music.
I don't care if I'm a 4th line bum as long as I'm doing my job well.

Username:
J4ke

Player Page:
Click

Update Page:
Click

None whatsoever

Depends on if I can get my photoshop-fu back. I used to mess around with it a bit, a long time ago.

Favourite team is the Montreal Canadiens. I'm from England, and have never been to Canada or played hockey. I watched the Sochi Olympics (for the snowboarding) and fell in love with the game. Amusingly enough, a friend from Toronto reccomended I follow the Canadiens. Now that we're mediocre and the Leafs have Matthews and a bright future, I'm starting to think he was playing a very long con. My work is of no interest, so I'll skip that.

Give me top pairing minutes so I can win you the championship! Seriously, I don't know.

Again, not sure. Another team asked the same question and I suggested 2-3 years, which I think is about the average for a defensman?

One cat.

I have memed for many a year. Not much terrorizes me any more.

I play videogames and waste time on the internet. Amongst other things.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I'll be totally up front about that. I'm more than willing to take advice and even flat-out orders.

Username:

Dawegg

Player Page:

Here

Update Page:

Here

No.

I plan on being relatively active.

My favorite NHL team is the New York Islanders.

Playing time would be nice, but the team always comes first. I'm not afraid to sit if that's what it takes for our team to win. The Championship is what matters for all of us.

Ideally, however long my team needs me.

One Shih Tzu.

Absolutely.

Probably nothing.

There isn't anything in particular that I feel would help you and Wozdog get to know me.

Username:
BadgerBros
Player Page:
Sig
Update Page:
Sig
No.
Semi Active
Chicago Blackhawks and Colorado Avalanche.
Championships, at all costs.
As I am new to this, I'd say 4ish.
Heck Yes! [Image: 18664673_1549471378397330_48852860592673...e=5AA37360]
Absolutely

Work, School, Chel, Repeat
Only that I can spit a watermelon seed 20 feet.

Username: JT3

Player Page: See signature

Update Page: See signature

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Not in a league like this, but I do have 4 years experience of a typical sim league.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Fairly active, I don't like writing much and I'm ridiculously uncreative but I'll do it for the points :D

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) My names Josh, from Nova Scotia. 3rd year commerce student. Favorite team is Montreal. I play rugby for my school and my town club but most of the time I'm in front of the computer or cracking a cold one with the boys

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Mix of both would be ideal Wink

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? However many it takes to be SHL ready

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? Got one cute lil doggo. 5 month old bulldog named Ozzy

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? Bad jokes and memes are my forte

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Destroying the whole world with my beauty

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? Does your rink have coke or pepsi products... this is very important to me

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Username:

JayP812

Player Page:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84430

Update Page:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84477

I played some HFBoards GM Games back in the day, but they seem very different from SHL.

Fairly, I am an okay writer, and hockey is my favorite thing to write about.

I'm from the Bay Area, and I am a San Jose Sharks fan. I am currently a senior in university.

I will take any amount of playing time Coach thinks is best to win the Four Star Cup.

I haven't made any decisions yet, I want to take it one season at a time Smile

Two adorable cats!

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Having an active social life. Just kidding, probably thinking about dirty dangles and cellys.

I am a well rounded player, and willing to be molded into whatever will help the team!