Create Account

S38 Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: aff4Ssx.png]

Welcome to The Colorado Mammoths Interested Prospects Thread!

The Mammoths are coming off a season in which we finished 3rd place in The SMJHL -just two points out of a 1st round bye in the playoffs. We were knocked out in 7 games by Montreal in round 1 on their surge to the finals. The last time Colorado competed for the Four Star Cup was S35, and S27 was the last time the team won. We're looking for some big players to join us over the next few seasons and help the team push back for another shot at the Four Star Cup. Here's a few questions for your TPE, if there's any questions for us feel free to PM <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> or myself!
</div>

Code:
Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it?

Which NHL team do you follow?

Are you open to build advice?

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays.

What will motivate you to keep updating all season?

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

damnit I always mean to wait till 4:20 to post and do it early

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? You are

Which NHL team do you follow? Leaves

Are you open to build advice? What are we building? Smile

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays.Yes

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? U qt

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center? only for u toe

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? I live and breath hockey.

Which NHL team do you follow? The Oilers

Are you open to build advice? You're not my supervisor!

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays. I will train and claim ACs. Do some media but PGS and PbPs are tedious.

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? Being the sexiest player ever.

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center? No.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? Hockey, American Football, F1, MMA, Professional Wrestling, Soccer/Football, in no particular order

Which NHL team do you follow? Capitals

Are you open to build advice? Of course. I'm not a genius.

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays. Training, AC, PT, some media, and I will try to do PGS and PBP if time allows, looking to burn fast

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? Constant improvement and helping whatever team I am on

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center? N/A, I'm D

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? Hockey is my favorite though skiing and football are a close second and third.

Which NHL team do you follow? Penguins.

Are you open to build advice? Dear god yes.

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays. I am going to do it all, mostly media out of the media/gfx option.

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? Zina died a scrub and goddamnit, I don't want Max to follow.

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center? Not a winger this time round. Sorry Toe

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? Hockey/Football/Baseball are all pretty much my favorites

Which NHL team do you follow?Blackhawks

Are you open to build advice?Yes, Please send help

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays. Yep, all of it

What will motivate you to keep updating all season?Making sure my player doesn't die out like my last player

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center? If I were a winger, yes, I've done it before. Sadly though, I made a defenseman

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Yes.

Colorado Avalanche.

I'm always willing to listen to advice.

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays.

Weekly training, activity checks, PTs and media for sure. PGS/PbP depending on if I have time and if I can get a claim in for one.

I'm on the site frequently and having a player whose build isn't completed (and is a long way from being completed) will definitely keep me updating.

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center?

(Edit) After a bit more looking into it, I would be willing to if need be. I would prefer to play winger of course, and as a sniper the center position may be a bit more tempermental than if I was a playmaker, but if it was needed than I would put enough points in to reasonably compete.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

By far my favorite sport, the only other sport I like is lacrosse. I know nothing about football.

P H I L A D E L P H I A F L Y E R S

While my 350 build is already planned out, yes I would be willing to take advice on it for the betterment of the team.

All of the above!

I don't think I will need motivation to keep updating. My goal is to never miss a point task or TPE opportunity with this player.

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Yes
EDM
Yes
All th TPEz
the SHL

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Player Name?
Niklas Mueller
Position?
Right handed defenseman
Yes, hockey's by far my favorite sport.
The Penguins.
As a new player, definitely.
Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays. Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, and Media.
The concept of the simulation seems interesting and I'm want to see my character play.
N/A

Hockey is absolutely my favorite sport. I love everything about it.

Pittsburgh Penguins

Always open to advice, I needed it all through my first player's career (which just ended this season)

Always do weekly training and activity checks. I will probably do some media, but I was never good with doing the PTs. I will probably never do PbP or post game shows.

I've got some friends all creating guys with me, so I'm hoping to do stuff with them. Also, my last guy was terrible until his 4th season, so I don't want that to happen again.

Honestly, no. That's why I made a winger.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

It's my second favorite sport after American Football.

I follow the New York Islanders.

I am absolutely open to build advice.

I will definitely be doing Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, and Media at some point. Post game shows/play by plays are probably too much for me.

I want to see Friedrich succeed and develop to reach the SHL.

No it isn't but I enjoy it. Football is my favorite sport.

Anaheim Ducks

I mean kinda

ACs, Training, PTs, maybe some Media, and im unsure of what the other things are really

My badassness and the fact that I'm addicted to sim leagues

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? Hockey is my favourite!

Which NHL team do you follow? Winnipeg Jets

Are you open to build advice? Absolutely!

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays.: Weekly checks, point tasks, maybe some media, maybe some post game shows

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? I want to be the best around!

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center? I would if I was a winger/center

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]