Create Account

Going Away Thread

Hello everyone. I am just posting to say that on the 18th October 2019 - 28th October 2019 I will be away on a cruise so I will be basically gone.

I will try to log in on my phone and do some stuff but I may also have zero time since I have been looking forward to this for over a year.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

taking a week off to cri

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

11-11-2019, 06:07 PMKalakar Wrote: taking a week off to cri
me too I’ll still be here just please respect my mourning period

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Don't particularly have any interest in the site now that the sim is solved. I'm out for the foreseeable future

Simon T is taking a leave of absence aswell I heard

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 02:00 AM by TheHockeyist.)

Unfortunately, hardware issues have forced me to avoid typing for the foreseeable future due to a sudden critical failure with my Backspace key. It went from okay to completely non-functional in less than 24 hours. Typing can be done, but it has become massively inconvenient for me. I'm resorting to highlighting text and writing over it to correct mistakes. I'll have to be online in a more sporadic fashion for the foreseeable future, until I can get the key replaced or a new computer. I fear the worst. I am terribly sorry.

EDIT: And just after I typed that, the thing somehow decided to work again... weird.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

I'll be away for the rest of the month - Christmas/New Year's. Should be back in January.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

I'll be away and very low activity for the next 3 weeks Smile

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I will be gone from the Feb 27th- March 8th. Costa Rica trip!

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

I don't know if anyone checks this but hit me up on discord if you ever need to get a hold of me, love you all.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I forgot to post this prior to flying out, but I’m out of the country and without cell service. I’ll be back in the SHL Office on Saturday, Feb 26th. I’ll respond to any DMs as soon as I can, but if something is urgent please reach out to a more readily available Head Office/Ownership member.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]