Create Account

S37 SHL Awards Show

It's really awesome to be nominated for two awards! I really wasn't expecting the nod for the Littleton. I'm up there with some incredible names, so good luck to everyone tonight!

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Dec 14 2017, 03:28 PM

and really, can you be MVP if you finish tied for last in the East and with the fewest wins?

Ask Connor McDavid and the Edmonton Oilers.

[Image: Wally.png]

The fact that dover got snubbed after having such a big season and was not even thrown as a nominatee ( just because he wanted to help his team out) for atleast something shows that the awards are dumbed down season after season.

My khan vote for season MVP definitely goes to Dover now

Edit: i can't vote, its locked, can i still choose who win since its named after me?

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Dec 14 2017, 02:15 PM

Y u do dis

DOVER NUMBER ONE! GOONEY NUMBER ONE! GARBAGEZO AND ZANDER CRYS... HACK PEW!

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Dec 14 2017, 11:12 PM

Fell back quite a bit?

Finished 2nd among eligible defenders in points while scoring with 10 goals, more hits than Malkin, better plus minus than both, playing 2 1/2 to 3 minutes per game LESS than both Malkin and Rhys (which if the PP/60 was the same would have put me right up there with Malkin in points).

Is that what we consider run of the mill, these days? I'm not going to say I absolutely deserve to win, but I am just as deserving to be a nominee as Malkin and Rhys.
Maybe fell back quite a bit is overselling it, but I see the enormous amount of defensive work required to get Toronto competitive as the bigger deal for defenceman than points production. You normally only see 100+ SB on terrible teams, and instead these two dragged them to the cup finals.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Kinda bummed about not being nominated for the Jeff Dar. Thought I had a chance at it this season, but that's life. Good luck to all the nominees!

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Quote:Originally posted by Xmas@Dec 14 2017, 06:05 PM

DOVER NUMBER ONE! GOONEY NUMBER ONE! GARBAGEZO AND ZANDER CRYS... HACK PEW!

Rhys is shit tbh

Symmetric not nominated for best gm wtf!

Quote:Originally posted by ThePandava@Dec 14 2017, 05:41 PM

1000% agree here actually

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThePandava@Dec 14 2017, 03:41 PM

Yeah well <a href='index.php?showuser=41' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>JumpierPegasus</a> wasn't even nominated for best coach when Renes won. So I don't feel bad for you guys at all. SAD but fu

Hello, and welcome to the belated Season 37 Awards Show! For the third and hopefully final time, I am ztevans, and I will be presenting tonight’s SHL Awards.

I’m not going to lie, I’m pretty excited about this awards show, mostly because it will begin with presenting my team the Challenge Cup. I look forward to joining all six of my teammates in celebration. SEE, I CAN MAKE THE JOKES, TOO. FUCK YOU GUYS.

There has been lots of passionate discussion about tonight's awards throughout the day. This seems like a good time to point out the awards committee is looking for a new head for Season 38. Click the link below to submit your application and offer your assistance in the voting process!

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2376826

Anyways, you’ve waited long enough for this show, so let’s get on with it!

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Haha, perfect, my post started a new page on the thread. I love it when a plan comes together.

First, as promised, the Challenge Cup. This season, the league’s first champions returned to the promised land for the first time since Season 25, claiming their fifth Challenge Cup in franchise history

Congratulations to your Season 37 Challenge Cup Champions, the Jets Winnipeg Jets!

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

As for conference championship trophies, we’ll first present the Cole Reinhart Trophy to the Western Conference champions, the Jets Winnipeg Jets.

Facing Winnipeg in the Challenge Cup finals this season out of the Eastern Conference, and thus earning the Mathias Chouinard Trophy, congratulations to the Stars Toronto North Stars.

Congratulations to both Winnipeg and Toronto on their conference championships, and their thrilling seven-game series in the Challenge Cup Finals.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

For the last of the team awards, the Presidents’ Trophy goes to the most successful team in the regular season. For the third consecutive season, this honor goes to a Western Conference team. Congratulations to the Season 37 Presidents’ Trophy recipients, the Riot Seattle Riot.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

Now, to reward the leading individual performers in Season 37. First, the Mike Honcho Trophy, presented to the goalie with the best Goals Against Average each season.

The Season 37 Mike Honcho Trophy goes to Michael McFadden of the Riot Seattle Riot! Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=11' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Abdeezy</a>!

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans