Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 1 2012, 07:42 PM
Tebow is not getting any better
That's because he's not a QB which I've been saying since the day he was drafted :lol:

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 1 2012, 07:45 PM

That's because he's not a QB which I've been saying since the day he was drafted :lol:
he stills has the playoffs, but if he doesnt impress, then i think im officially off the band-wagon.

ill still be rooting for him tho

Tebow's shenanigans are being shut down now. So long NFL career. We knew it was only temporary.

Colts fan here, hopefully Manning is there for a few more years so that Luck can grow.

Oh and GO GIANTS

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by blackfish@Jan 1 2012, 07:49 PM
Tebow's shenanigans are being shut down now. So long NFL career. We knew it was only temporary.
ive always said wait and see...hes still basically a rookie.
we knew the whole option offense wasnt gonna work for very long...i just thought we would see some development as a passer...and tbh theres been none

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 1 2012, 07:52 PM

ive always said wait and see...hes still basically a rookie.
we knew the whole option offense wasnt gonna work for very long...i just thought we would see some development as a passer...and tbh theres been none
There was none in college, there was none in training camp why would there be any now? Lol

As a QB you can learn to be a pocket passer, you can learn to make good reads, you can learn to be a good play caller and make good audibles. But you CANNOT re-learn to throw. If you have bad throwing mechanics you can improve them slightly but Tebows are so fucking bad it'd take completely redoing his throwing mechanics which isn't going to happen

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

cowboys suck lol

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 1 2012, 07:59 PM

There was none in college, there was none in training camp why would there be any now? Lol

As a QB you can learn to be a pocket passer, you can learn to make good reads, you can learn to be a good play caller and make good audibles. But  you CANNOT re-learn to throw. If you have bad throwing mechanics you can improve them slightly but Tebows are so fucking bad it'd take completely redoing his throwing mechanics which isn't going to happen
his work ethic...i figured how hard he works, we would at least show somewhat of an improvement.
whether it be footwork, accuracy, going through his reads, etc.
he stares down his 1st option on every play.

RG3 going pro. He impressed the Colts so much that they would've been happy getting #2 and missing out on Luck to get him.

I wonder where he goes now.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jan 1 2012, 09:48 PM
RG3 going pro. He impressed the Colts so much that they would've been happy getting #2 and missing out on Luck to get him.

I wonder where he goes now.
he'll be the 2nd QB taken now that Barkley is staying at USC...btw USC is gonna be nasty next year lol

was at the game colts vs jaguears today lol
great experience with the team having new pwners and everythinjg, a lot of great fans in jacksonville
cowboys r a joke and so is romo
and maxy his shooting percentage has been better (tebow)

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Jan 1 2012, 10:21 PM
was at the game colts vs jaguears today lol
great experience with the team having new pwners and everythinjg, a lot of great fans in jacksonville
cowboys r a joke and so is romo
and maxy his shooting percentage has been better (tebow)
sorry but you'll be losing you're team very soon...they'll be gone within 2 years imo

lmfao Romo is so bad

Quote:Originally posted by blackfish@Jan 1 2012, 10:34 PM
lmfao Romo is so bad
i hate romo more than anybody, but you cant really blame this game on him

their d sucks, their o line cant protect, they have no run game, and he's playing with a broken hand (idgaf what the doctors said, that shits broken)

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 1 2012, 07:37 PM

i hate romo more than anybody, but you cant really blame this game on him

their d sucks, their o line cant protect, they have no run game, and he's playing with a broken hand (idgaf what the doctors said, that shits broken)
Yeah but how long are we going to keep making excuses for the guy? At some point, the Cowboys need to realize Romo isn't a winner, find a different guy, and build around him.

I'd love to see Dallas give up whatever it takes to move up in the draft and take RGIII.