Create Account

Zach Evans retires

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jan 1 2018, 09:02 PM
Eh, I mean, what would you even punish him with? Sure, retire his player, but he hasn't updated since September and it wouldn't stop him from doing it again. If we are punishing people for being serial dumbasses, we might as well fold the league.

If we don't punish retarded people doing retarded things, how will we get people to stop?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I mean, I get it. Its funny and not serious. I laughed. But I'm still butthurt about when Schmidt got docked a season worth of TPE for doing it for his own player.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2216' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>CaptainCrazy</a>

This is funny. This is super funny.

So funny, in fact, that you have 7 days to decide whether you want to keep your player around because as of the time this was posted, he's retired.

If you want to keep making these jokes, we can send you on a nice little vacation from the site next time too.

Of course if you wanted to just un-retire, take the TPE penalty and move on with life that's fine too. So long as you do it in the next 7 days.

Cheers!

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy Nog@Jan 1 2018, 01:39 PM

If you want to keep making these jokes, we can send you on a nice little vacation from the site next time too.

We have an exculsive look in on Eggy warming up the ban hammer

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

[Image: DQLyX.gif]

eggy dropping the spice

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy Nog@Jan 1 2018, 02:39 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2216' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>CaptainCrazy</a>

So funny, in fact, that you have 7 days to decide whether you want to keep your player around because as of the time this was posted, he's retired.

Of course if you wanted to just un-retire, take the TPE penalty and move on with life that's fine too. So long as you do it in the next 7 days.

Cheers!
Eggy right now.....

[Image: WOjy315.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy Nog@Jan 1 2018, 09:39 PM

Cheers!

Cheers

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy Nog@Jan 1 2018, 07:39 PM

Cheers!
Tommorow

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Eggy fired up...I like it

[Image: tumblr_o6atiplts61qzq9uzo1_500.gif]

eggy rn

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Quote:Originally posted by Kaisonious@Jan 1 2018, 02:33 PM
Eggy fired up...I like it
get him eggy

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Jan 1 2018, 03:25 PM
fuck off Undecided

maybe he shouldn't have been a fucking moron so this wouldn't be a problem

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

OOF EGGY COMING IN WITH THE HAMMER

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Jan 1 2018, 03:50 PM

maybe he shouldn't have been a fucking moron so this wouldn't be a problem
tottaly true