Create Account

S38 - SMJHL Playoff Index

I guess Yuma wasn't that valuable after all.

[Image: Wally.png]

sweep sweep you vancouver fucks

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jan 3 2018, 05:57 PM
fuck seattle

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Jan 3 2018, 11:55 AM

jfc those men had families
I mean the families are still fine. Jokes on you guys though, we'll be running the gauntlet on the Simulated Golf circuit. Eyes on the prize boyos

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jan 3 2018, 10:57 AM

Yuma is the backbone of the team right now. We are winning it for Johnny. #FreeYuma

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally+Jan 3 2018, 01:57 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wally @ Jan 3 2018, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I guess Yuma wasn't that valuable after all.[/b]
Wally, I thought we were cool, how could you insinuate such a horrible statement

<!--QuoteBegin-Blastmeaway@Jan 4 2018, 11:40 PM

Yuma is the backbone of the team right now. We are winning it for Johnny. #FreeYuma
[/quote]
Finally someone speaking some sense

Quote:Originally posted by BruinsFanatic100@Jan 5 2018, 09:11 AM

Wally, I thought we were cool, how could you insinuate such a horrible statement

Finally someone speaking some sense

Where is my damn NASCAR sim... Smile <3 #YumaStronk

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jan 5 2018, 11:19 AM

Where is my damn NASCAR sim... Smile <3 #YumaStronk
I'm not at home

I'll start when I get back

Did you ever hear of the tragedy of Ben Waters the Wise? I thought not. It's not a story that Detroit would tell you. It's a Firebirds legend. Ben Waters was a Goalie of the Firebirds, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the puck to create saves... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from failing to score. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentices everything he knew, then his apprentices killed him in his sleep. Ironic, he could save others from death, but not himself.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Round 2 is live!

Two of the most potent offenses in the league end up with a 1-0 double OT game? Ruthless Simon.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Scarecrows

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Quote:Originally posted by Keygan@Jan 7 2018, 10:55 AM
Two of the most potent offenses in the league end up with a 1-0 double OT game? Ruthless Simon.
Our goalie hadn't had a shutout all season either then pulls a 38 save shutout in double OT. Simon is truely a strange and benevolent god

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

GET #FIREDUP

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]