Create Account

Season 39 Interested Prospects

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so) Sig

2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? I'd say 7 or 8

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, none of us will think lesser of you. Team success is the ultimate goal, but I want to have a productive player

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks? I actually enjoy writing, and plan on keeping up with training in the SHL

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord? I'm not the biggest meme guy, but I do love pop culture references and movie quotes

6. Do you consider yourself a leader? I think so

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10) No idea who Gooney is, so I'll give it a 6

8. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? Penguins (born and raised in Pittsburgh). I play most sports, including ice hockey, volleyball, basketball, baseball/softball...etc

9.How do you like your steak?(well-done, medium, rare, etc) Meduim-rare

10. Post your favorite gif/meme. Classic Ovi

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84197

2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

Honestly, a 5-7, but hopefully will change that.

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, none of us will think lesser of you.

I want my cup, I don't care how my player plays honestly just hope he helps in a way.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

I mean, I am the reason why people cannot buy SHL money with real money.

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?

I will try? On forums probably less than discord.

6. Do you consider yourself a leader?

I can be?

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

I was one of the GMs that traded Gooney to the Steelhawks, so 11.5

8. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?

I love Wild hockey. I play fortnite, get drunk, get high, and hang out with friends/family. Nah, I played football.

9.How do you like your steak?(well-done, medium, rare, etc)

Medium rare

10. Post your favorite gif/meme.

[Image: neckbeard.jpg]

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)

Sig.

7 to 9 depending on the week.

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, none of us will think lesser of you.

It's a mutual thing. I want the team to succeed but I also want to build a good player who can succeed as an individual. I want my player to be good enough to help lift a team to success rather than drag it down or hog a spot.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

A fair bit, depending on the time of year. Some months I will earn more than others, as it can be a little much to produce media enough to cover equipment when you've also got a ton of research papers to complete. But I'll aim to have enough for equipment each year, and certainly to train weekly.

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?

My meme game is weak. I'm still occupied with the Captain Pickard facepalm meme. So we'll say a solid 0.05/60.

I'm not sure. That's something for other people to decide, I think.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

wow

8. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?

Favourite NHL team is the Colorado Avalanche, closely followed by the Toronto Maple Leafs. My hobbies mostly revolve around video games and completing schoolwork, with the occasional writing for fun thrown in. I've never played ice hockey proper, just street hockey and the like. I curled for years though. Does that count?

Medium.

[Image: cea.jpg]

I mean, I did say my game wasn't strong.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Here is my update page which has my entire ratings as well: Update page

Definitely a mix of both. I do value my individual success first as those are the stats you see, but team success is a big factor too.

I will always buy equipment every year, as I do in other leagues.

Not all that much of a meme person.

I do, yes. I am GM in another league and think I am a pretty good leader.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

10/10 - would trade away for Sophia again :-x

I like the Capitals and the Sabres. I have not played hockey. I love reading, watching netflix, working out, hiking, board and video games and sim leagues.

Well done, but dont really like steak

[Image: MMryWnL.jpg]

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Bumping to on top of Teddy’s update.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Keygan@Jan 7 2018, 11:23 AM
Bumping to on top of Teddy’s update.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

No

Team, because I'll be warming bench anyway

Ya already have me on your discord :(

I'm the Latvian prince, potat for everyone

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

100 :-x

Oilers. I do stuff.

[Image: 8a8.jpg]

I can't, I'll get banned

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Sig

10 on discord, can be more quiet on site.

I want some individual success but I always feel like becoming a star means that you are doing right by your team. Which is like saying you have your cake and eat it too which, sorry, I know that isn't what you wanted.

I'm planning to get back into podcasting again which means money to get equipment and the like.

Terrible at memes but will laugh at them.

Yeah. Not that I'm going to stand up and be like here, listen to me, but I've done what was needed to make something work and that's leadership.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

Penguins, writing and the like, singing included, have not played hockey because I usually ski in the winter.

RARE

MOTHER OF GOD

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

It's in my signature!

About a 6 or 7 right now (work is crazy right now) but at a low time 8 or 9.

Team-oriented for sure. If I can help the team and it happens to help my individual stats, then awesome!

Anything it takes!

I like a good meme. I'm definitely more active in Discord than on the forums, though.

IRL, yes.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

I'm a die-hard Maple Leafs fan. Outside of SHL I like video games (I'm a video game designer by vocation) and playing guitar/recording. I am not a very good hockey player IRL, but I enjoy trying.

I'm a vegetarian.

[Image: a8b.jpg]

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84349

6-7

Team, I'll be happy with a deep playoff run and 10-20 points.

Would have to see how much free time I have, been a little overwhelmed with school lately but once I can sort it out I'll be making the big bucks for sure.

Approx. 1 memes/60, no promises though

Not really, I'm better following a lead

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

Leafs fan, game a bit (FFXIV, RL), don't do much else honestly. Never played hockey on ice, but have had my fair share of street hockey games.

Don't eat it much

Meme machine broke

[Image: D6T4tiy.png]  [Image: 5cVzKxa.png] | [Image: LWLEHdF.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png]  [Image: D6T4tiy.png]
[Image: xwSUfzz.png]

[Image: aMvKdGW.png]

See signature

Probably an 8? I check site multiple times a day although am not much of a poster. Always active on discord though at all times of the day

I would rather win a championship than an individual award if I had to pick, but a mix of both would be ideal for me.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks? I already have experience with a job so I'm getting pay for that and despite not being a fan of writing media I can do it when I need the cash.

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord? Depends on the kind of prompts I get. I will go with a rough 5 memes/60.

Not particularly.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)
Don't know him at all. Therefore, 5/7 with rice

8. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? Haven't played ice hockey as it was too expensive for me growing up, but I was always a big fan, especially of the Canadiens. I actually play rugby in real life and that's been my main sport since high school. I also like video games and movies and all that stuff just like everyone else

Medium or medium rare but honestly I'm not picky I'll eat anything medium rare and above

[Image: xIolo.gif]

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page