Create Account

S39 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

Player Name and Position: Julian O`Sullivan, Goalie

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 8 don`t know much about the SHL teams in general yet.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? A shutdown goalie, the best in the league.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc) Absolutely always have time for it.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). Mid to late 20s

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL? Reading, netflix, working out, hiking, video and board games, other sim leagues.

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player? Capitals or Sabres, Thomas Vanek

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? Definitely discord, just easier to be there.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team? Absolutely, I welcome advice and communication, even if I have my own thoughts too.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?

Interview 1
Interview 2

I am not really good at graphics but if you know me from other leagues, I have written endless articles that people liked, from ELO ratings to keeping track of every players TPE, I have had some good ones.

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

I like a lot of the people here. I don`t like how frustrating the experience can be sometimes.

Now the important stuff...

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

Kate

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)

I do enjoy it.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Bumping on top of Hocks update.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

10! I don't know much, but I have never visited Calgary Smile

2. What kind of player are you looking to build?

A net-present playmaker. Think James van Riemsdyk with better passing.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

Not always, tbh. The nature of my job is very "crunch timey" on occasion.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

Over 30.

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

Video games, guitar/music/recording

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

Toronto Maple Leafs & Auston Matthews

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer?

Discord.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

Absolutely!

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?

Yes I've written media. and I'm pretty good at GFX, yes.

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

It's been fun getting to meet everyone on the team and being welcomed. My least favourite thing is learning how to properly build a player (I got a little confused)

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

Upton. She seems like she would be fun to hang out with.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0003.gif

Uhh...sorry, but I'm a vegetarian.

Player Name and Position: Grayson St. Raegan, Center

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 6. Don't know much about the team, to be honst

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? An all-star playmaker (hence the Ron Francis sig)

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc) I have a full-time job, 2 kids and a third on the way, but I'm pretty good about balancing SHL time with work/family time.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). over 40

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL? Play sports, watch TV and movies

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player? Pittsburgh Penguins, gotta go with Mario Lemieux (current NHL player, probably Erik Karlsson)

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? More active on Discord. I'm better with live action

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team? Very open. I'm always looking for advice on how I can better myself for the team

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX? My first PGS (AP Style). Not very good at GFX

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite? I love that there's new info every day, games, chat...etc

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why? While both are attractive, Selena can do no wrong in my book.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) Who doesn't???

Player Name and Position: Kolja Seppanen, RW

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?
7-8, don't know much about any SHL team, would be happy to be drafted by anyone

Responsible defensively with moderate scoring, Joe Thornton a few years ago

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
School until June, been coping fairly well with it during SMJHL season and should be free after June

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
~20

Gaming (FFXIV/RL), watch people on Twitch/YT

Leafs, Mitch Marner

Discord x2: Ntuttle#2826

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?
Definitely, whatever will make me a better player

Not yet, will have to get on that at some point.

Favourite thing: we're a good team
Least favourite: forum was a tad confusing at first and lost out on TPE at the start of the season

I'm not a lifeguard so I couldn't save either

12. Do you like Chicken Parm?
Why not

[Image: D6T4tiy.png]  [Image: 5cVzKxa.png] | [Image: LWLEHdF.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png]  [Image: D6T4tiy.png]
[Image: xwSUfzz.png]

[Image: aMvKdGW.png]

Player Name and Position:

10 I fucking love you lads. I like your history and your captain. he's a chill lad that I need to have a beer with.

Speedy pass first center

School man. It's a bitch. I'm a junior studying for the LSAT so take that into consideration.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). 20 yo

D&D and Video Games.

Colorado Avalanche and Matt Duchene. Yeah I know he's a Sen now but I will always have love for the man that made me love hockey.

Discord!

I absolutely welcome it. I'm a canvas for you to paint. Make me what you think will be best.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX? I have written a few. http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=85387
I haven't written in a bit but I'm feeling the itch again... and bank account tighten.

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite? The history. It's so cool to be part of a long term league like this. Some of the insane drama. The way how certain people make arch enemies on here is crazy.

Kate Upton because she's never pretended to be some artsy ass hole.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0003.gif
I sleep on a pillow filled with chicken parm.

Thanks for your time!

Thank you pls draft me Dragons.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Player Name and Position: Friedrich Schmidt, Goalie

Absolutely a 10. I know that many Scarecrows like Joe and TDZ have found their way to the Dragons, and they are some great guys. The familiarity with them and the winning culture, locker room, etc... makes the Dragons my "dream team".

I want to be the starter who is the foundation of the team for at least 20 seasons. An all time great player.

Unless something unforeseen occurs, I should maintain a constant level of activity.

I am in the under 20 group.

Sometimes I play video games, read a bit, hang out, or watch something.

New York Islanders, and it has to be John Tavares.

I personally haven't experienced using the locker room on the forum, but I have been very active on Discord.

Always; as Joe will tell you, I completely changed my build and spent around $5 million to do so.

I've written a bit, but my most notable work is probably here. I can't say I have any real GFX skills.

I love the Scarecrow locker room; it's a real connection to the league and I enjoy playing on the same team everyone there. By far, the only thing I can truly say I dislike are some of the more negative personalities we see around here.

Neither, in part because I don't really follow them and I'm not exactly sure what they've done.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)

It's okay, really depends on how its made etc...

A 5, just because Calgary is one of the teams I really don't know much about, not because I have anything against the Dragons. Any team that drafts me will become my favorite team and there won't be any regrets.

Two-Way D

I can't see anything in the near future that would affect my activity. Down the road a few years who knows though

I'm 21

Watch sports, play rugby, lots of video games, crack cold ones with the boys

Team - Canadiens, Player - Duncan Keith

Discord for sure

Yep, currently I always ask my GM's for advice on what to work on

I've written one media piece, I'm not a big fan of writing nor am I very good at it but I'll do it on occasion to keep my money up. I have literally zero experience with GFX though haha

Favorite thing - getting to know the raiders players/locker room and following all the different goings on of the league
Least - probably the writing

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why? If I had to pick one, Gomez. But Felicity Jones is where its at

Do people not like chicken parm?

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Player Name and Position: Yannick Berger, Center

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 10, Coach Biz is on the team, so that immediately makes me want to be a dragon. Coach Biz is the Austrian GM and well he is amazing.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Assist focused Center, passing the puck and opening up shots for the team around me.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc) Yeah I'd be able to find time in some way.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). 21, about to be 22

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL? NSFL, PBE, gaming, sports, typical hobbies.

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player? Capitals, Andre Burakovsky. He was born a year before me on the day and as such I have to support him immediately.

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? I can be active on both sides, I prefer discord, use it for other sim leagues.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team? Yeah whatever helps the team.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX? I've been lazy and haven't written media yet, but be on the lookout for something before the draft.

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite? Loved watching my stats grow, and the people in Halifax. Hated losing.

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why? Hm, this is a tough one. If I had to pick one it'd be Gomez, would probably get more out of it honestly.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) No, I love chicken parm

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]