Create Account

Season 39 Winnipeg Jets Interested Prospect Thread

<div align="center">JetsJetsJets WINNIPEG JETS SEASON 39 INTERESTED PROSPECTS JetsJetsJets

Hello! Thank you for filling out our Interested Prospect survey! Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible - don't worry, there are no right or wrong answers. We would just like to know more about you before this season's SHL Entry Draft.</div>

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me or one of our GMs, <a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> or <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a>! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!

Thank you, and go Jets!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I think like most people I want cups. Individual awards are cool but cups are where it's at.

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

I'm trying to build a player that can do everything on offense whether it be scoring or assisting his teammates.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

Can I say all of the above? I love my locker room with PGF and I like writing media about stats (check out my rookie roundups for examples)

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

Honestly whatever team drafts me will probably have my undying gratitude and short of weird fuckery I'd stay loyal to them for my career.

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?

I'm not too worried about how long I stay in the smjhl. The longer I stay the more ready I'll be for the SHL and I love PGF and hope I can become a leader here.

I think with me you're getting a guy who gets along with almost anyone (had a ton of fun in the New Year's stream) and is always willing to hear criticism about his build. I've been using my GMs with my build from the start and I think that's why my player preformed so well (#Loki4ROY) in sim.

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me or one of our GMs, Nereus or MWHazard! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!

I'll definitely be in touch before the draft!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player? I would like to see what kind of Career I can build, maybe win some cups, play for my country, get to 1000TPE?

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.). Physical Defensive Defenseman who can pass

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team? Being Part of the locker room and learning how to build a successful team

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Maybe if i earn my shot.

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? I'm happy to play wherever needed as long as i can grow.

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class? Most Defensemen are focused on scoring, passing, skating. EK65. I'm oldschool. Back to the land of Scott Stevens, Slava Kozlov, and Chris Pronger.

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me or one of our GMs, Nereus or MWHazard! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets! If you want to ask me anything else through a message at me. I'm always happy to talk.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Multiple Championships.

Two-way Defenseman, a versatile Swiss army knife type of player who fits multiple playstyles and D partners.

All of the above! The stats part is what first intrigued me to do this, but the St. Louis lockerrooom had been great place to talk and chill, and I've been writing more and more media as I go!

Yes, if you'll have me for that time!

I want to contribute as much as possible when I step into the SHL, so I think earning TPE in the SMJHL for another couple of seasons would be beneficial.

Ravenous hunger for numbers combined with a loquatiousness regarding media articles.

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me or one of our GMs, Nereus or MWHazard! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!

No direct questions, but I would be thrilled to have a chat if you are interested. Please contact me if you have any questions for me!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

James Johnson is all about team success. He's inspired by Paul Martin's best years, a guy who you don't notice because he's doing his job, but he's helping the team win. James Johnson wants to be part of a success that's bigger than just him.

As I alluded to before, I'm building James Johnson to be a minute-munching puck mover. He's meant to be a guy that is responsible in his end, can carry the puck out of the zone and then make a good pass. In terms of priority, here's how I rank my goals for his abilities
  • 1. Effective in his own zone
  • 2. Moves the puck well
  • 3. Passes to set up a breakout or a shot
  • 4. Scores goals
  • 5. Plays physical
:
So, you can see my highest priorities, and that my lowest priorities are flashy goals and big highlight reel hits.

Hard to say. I enjoy watching my player incrementally progress. I like watching my team. I like the locker room. I enjoy producing media, from serious stuff to ridiculous, like my post about a beaver infestation.

Unless I find the team I end up with to be problematic, I don't intend to move around a lot.

Within reason. I expect to progress fairly well, as I'm pretty active, so I'd be surprised if I don't have the TPE to make a pro team in a couple seasons.

Prioritizing team success over individual achievement.

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me or one of our GMs, Nereus or MWHazard! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!

I would like Gary Grease to accomplish great things in the SHL, including and not limited to leading the league in hits, shots blocked, and fights.

I'm trying to build a mean shut-down defenseman that other teams are scared of playing against. I may not put up huge points through the years, but I will definitely make a big impact.

So far I've found myself to enjoy grinding out TPE the most, as strange as it sounds. I'm a pretty competitive guy so I can't help trying to be first in TPE for my draft class. Aside from that I've enjoyed getting to know other people in the Colorado Mammoths organization as we have a great group of active guys on the team, creating graphics for my player, and checking out my simulated stats daily. Unfortunately we just missed out on the playoffs this year, however after seeing Incite and Toe fleece PGF for all of their draft picks, I'm pretty confident in them making us into a contender in a season or two.

Absolutely, if I was drafted I may spend my whole career here in fact. I'm actually a Winnipeg local so playing for the Jets has always been a childhood dream of mine! Since I'm already 18 and no where near the show, playing for the Jets in the SHL rather than the NHL may be my best shot haha.

I wouldn't mind spending a few more seasons with the boys down in the minors, since I believe we will be in contention for the cup sooner than later. However if the blueline for the Jets is looking weak I would be thrilled to come up early on and hopefully produce well for them.

I believe what really makes me stand out is my size and weight, both of which are the highest of any player in the draft and possibly the entire league (7'7, 354lbs). While most players put a lot of emphasis on putting up points and producing offensively for their teams, my main focus lies on the defensive side of the game and shutting other players down.

No questions at the moment, thanks for reading my responses!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

I want to be a consistent player who helps lead a team to success.

A player who both shuts down the opponent and helps contribute to team offense. Original plan was to have a good shooting D man but it seems I'm going for a more assist heavy player.

All of the above? It's a great community and I'd like to be even more active than I am now, with more media coming out. Currently got a banking job which is nice.

Yup!

I don't mind. I'm happy to move up whenever I am wanted but am also happy here in the SMJHL so I don't mind spending longer here.

My horrible jokes....

I'm always open to talking whenever!

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

To win some cups with my teammates and perform well.

A shut down defenseman who can also distribute the puck to scorers.

My favorite part is definitely keeping up with the sim and seeing how I progress as well as fellow rookies in my draft class to see where I rank among them. It's interesting to see what stats each player type is building the quickest.

If they need my services for that extended period of time, yes.

I will go where the team needs me. If thats the SHL immediately, or 3 seasons in the minors, I'm okay with it.

I'm a diamond in the rough, just ask Falcons

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player? Points and a few Stevens trophies. Cups are always nice too.

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.). I want to be a shoot first offensive dynamo.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team? I like the whole experience.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Well I live just outside of Winnipeg in real life so definitely.

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? Bring me up as soon as you need me.

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class? I am like really good.

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me or one of our GMs, Nereus or MWHazard! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets! No! You PM ME!!!

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Winning at least 3 Challenge Cups. I like individual awards also, but you're remembered for winning cups. Individual awards are just a plus.

Two-Way Defenseman, to give more, my player is a shoot first player. I want shooting, defense and puck control to be the stats that I focus on, but I'm open to critiques and constructive criticism.

I like my team the most so far. St. Louis's GMs are really awesome people that are willing to teach me about STHS so I can learn how to be a GM. I enjoy making articles and I'm learning how to improve my photoshop skills to make graphics. The sim is pretty weird, I'm going to try and figure out what makes it tick when I get better at simming with STHS. I definitely keep up with stats and I usually ask my GM why he makes the moves he does so I can learn about being a GM.

I'm open to being on any team that believes they will be in a playoff spot by S41 and has an active discord with kind GMs.

Once I have a Four Stars Cup I'm happy to come up. If I don't have one and you need me we can talk about how serious that need is.

My activity level, I don't think you'll find someone who spends more time on here. If you want comparable players look at Freidrich Koenig, Mikhail Lokitonov and Jon Tellofsen.

Nope, but if you're interested in my player feel free to message me and I'll be happy to start a conversation. Truthfully if you do that, I'll be much more interested in being a Jet. I'd feel happier going to a team that has a genuine interest in me.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Simple, a cup.

TWD / with more focus on the offensive side of the puck.

The people.

Yessir.

Open for whenever, if im provided decent playing time.

Experience, loyalty?

Message me if you need more. =]

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I want to win the SHL.

playmaker but with a fuckton of scoring I WANT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALS

I like the locker room and talking with teammates.

Yes If I get drafted by them. If not then I don't know. I may not like you if you don't draft me.

up to you. Talk to Samee and Im good with whatever

Im not a dick I swear. I also am super active and read everything that goes on in the discord. Plus I will do what the GM asks even if it is to change my tpe

Cups

I'm a power forward to the exact description but I'm doing it as a Center who's extra strong on the draw too. Strength and scoring are my strongest assets.

Honestly I don't enjoy much about SHL anymore and question why I even made a player - I suppose I enjoy how good Discords/LRs can be here.

Sure

Honestly don't care

No idea haven't paid attention to my draft class. I'm different because <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a> thinks I'm sexy

Really big rings.

OFD, but I plan to build a player that fits with the future of the team that drafts me, if they rather me max out D prior to SC I'm not tripping off my point totals.

Three Yes's and 1 No. I enjoy media but a lot of the time it gets under the rug unless you on that sparks lightning level.

yes

I don't care when I get called up, but I promise I won't ask for more time in the juniors.

Only a handful of them have ever created over a 1k player, and I'm not a reddit neckbeard

Naw no questions but <a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> constantly ducking me

To win games and be the best.

I want to set up my team mates to be the best they can, as well as score some times myself obviously. Im a teamwork

The locker rooms. I love talking to my team mates about SHL, and other shit. Once in a while I check how im doing.

Yes.

Ill do whats best for the team. Whether thats be in SMJHL and slowly gain tpe, or join the big boys.
Not much TBH.

Love me.