Create Account

S39 Interested Prospects

Hello everyone. If you are interested in playing for Buffalo, please PM your answers to the following questions to me. These are mostly going to be personal questions and therefore I want to keep your personal information out of the public eye in the interest of your privacy. If you do not feel comfortable divulging certain information to me, don't worry. I won't hold it against you! I just want to be able to know more about you as a person so that I can gauge your natural fit in our locker room.

Code:
1. What country are you from? Do you still live there?

2. What timezone are you in?

3. Is English your first language? If not, are you confident in your ability to carry a conversation in it?

4. How old are you? Are you a student? Do you work full-time?

5. Who are your favorite sports teams?

6. Please list your Discord ID so that I may contact you with any further questions.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

WOOFSCH

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

WOOFSCH

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page