Create Account

S39 Interested Prospects Thread

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Jan 10 2018, 02:46 PM

I agree! Id prefer 1 watch dog and a fluffy cat tbh
Cuuute

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 7-8ish, because I don't care that much who drafts me

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level? 5-8 depending on level of hangover

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? community

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? constant flux of rules

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up? naw

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?
all the above

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? yes I plan to stick

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? Real name no gimmikz, minus jr that's a gimmic. I do Project Management in the A/V field for a company that starts with an A. Interests: Football (bucs), Baseball (mariners), Hockey (sharks), liking teams that suck/underachive, camping, drinking, smoking, straight west coasting. I live in the Silicon Valley

9. What do you bring to a team?
Grit, some humor, a teammate that got your back

10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?
Providing Kate Upton with like 12 seconds of displeasure.

11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?
Ambitionz as a ridah!

12. Any questions for us?
Will Baelor provide me with new TS Gifs?

Quote:Originally posted by tweedlebrumm@Jan 10 2018, 08:30 PM
[b]1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 7-8ish, because I don't care that much who drafts me

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?  5-8 depending on level of hangover

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? community

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? constant flux of rules

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up? naw

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?
all the above

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? yes I plan to stick

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? Real name no gimmikz, minus jr that's a gimmic. I do Project Management in the A/V field for a company that starts with an A. Interests: Football (bucs), Baseball (mariners), Hockey (sharks), liking teams that suck/underachive, camping, drinking, smoking, straight west coasting. I live in the Silicon Valley

Grit, some humor, a teammate that got your back

10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?
Providing Kate Upton with like 12 seconds of displeasure.

11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?
Ambitionz as a ridah!

Will Baelor provide me with new TS Gifs?[/b]

The Brummmmmmm Master!

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Jan 5 2018, 02:43 AM
[b]1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 7, Swegy

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level? 7-10 depending on the week

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? I like the whole experience really.

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? The new update scale

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up? Not really

6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? I want it all man.

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? Depends on how they treat me and how I fit in.

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? I work at a foundry on the weekends but I'm in school to become a support worker. I like hockey, reading and various other shit. I am from Canada.

9. What do you bring to a team? Experience and pretty friendly attitude.

10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with? Me and my lady friend under the stars with nobody around for miles.

11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else? Swegy

12. Any questions for us? Nope[/b]

Weow qt

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 6 -- I'm still looking at every team, but as of now I don't have any 'front-runners'

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level? Forum level, I'd say 4. Discord, 7 or 8.

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? That there's something to do every day, game/tpe/duckhunt...etc

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? it was tough at first to get the whole update process down, but aside from that, it's been enjoyable

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up? Not at all.

I want to be a successful contributor of a successful team. I don't want to be a tag-along

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? As long as everything goes smoothly, I'm a franchise man

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? I'm Tim, and I'm a Systems Analyst in real life. I love sports and tv/movies. Born and raised in Pittsburgh, but currently living north of the city.

9. What do you bring to a team? Good attitude, humor, sick references

10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?Married me would be with my wife and kids, watching a movie at home. Old single me would be playing sports until dark and then heading to the bars.

11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else? All of the above Smile

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?
7-8, I'd be happy with any SHL play

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?
Forum 4-5, Discord 6-7

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?
Following sims throughout the season and seeing how the year progresses with teammates

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?
Confusing entry into the league, all the different forums for PT, bank, teams, etc

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?
Nope, will play as long as it takes in SMJHL

Discord fun, team success, playing time respectively

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?
We'll see how it goes but I'm not opposed to staying long-term if the circumstances allow it

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?
Broke Canadian student getting by playing FFXIV and Rocket League

Possible memes

Stay in, relax, game a bit, crack open a cold one with the boys

Ambition, career, passion for the game

Not at the moment

[Image: D6T4tiy.png]  [Image: 5cVzKxa.png] | [Image: LWLEHdF.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png]  [Image: D6T4tiy.png]
[Image: xwSUfzz.png]

[Image: aMvKdGW.png]

Visibility bump

Doubt is a dream killer

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 8. You guys are pretty well respected and competitive and I'm a fan of the logo

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?
Forum - 7, check a couple times a day. Discord - 8

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? Getting to know the guys and gals in the Halifax lockeroom, and having a decent season individual wise.

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?
I suck at writing media so that probably, but gotta get that $$

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?
I expect to play a few more seasons in Halifax, I wanna bring home a championship

Atmosphere is most important followed by activity and success

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?
I'm a pretty loyal guy so as long as there's no issues I would likely stick around

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? I'm a 3rd year business student in Halifax NS. I'm co-president of our uni rugby team and also play for my hometown club. I like gaming and movies and all that stuff too just like everyone else. And drinking too haha

A positive attitude and someone friendly(enough) to chat with in the locker room

Depends on the mood. Always a good time hanging out with the boys but sometimes you just need a night in to get drunk on your own and play video games

Ambition

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?
So I don't really like questions like this because I'm willing to go to any team that drafts me. I feel like having to rate teams, especially when I don't really know a lot about them is hard to do. I'd love to be a part of your team if drafted.
Forum is like a 7, I read through stuff but I keep a low profile so I don't do much posting. Discord is 10, I'm always available on discord and use discord for other sim leagues.
3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?
I'd have to say watching my stats. The Raiders weren't necessarily the best team(ok they were the worst) but I ended up leading rookies in points despite that, and it was fun to watch even if the season didn't add enjoyment.
Probably losing, I'm extremely competitive and as such I like to win. I'll stick with a rebuilding team and help build up, but losing just sucks.
Whatever is best for the team works, I don't mind.
6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?
An active locker room is the main thing, losing may suck but if we're talking and keeping up and all it doesn't hurt nearly as bad.
It really all depends. in NSFL I've stuck with the team that drafted me(and eventually took over as gm) and love the team/people/locker room. If it's a good locker room and the people are nice I don't see any reason to leave.
8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? I really don't even know who I am, just trying to figure it all out. I'm a student currently, interested in sports (naturally), gaming, and some other things. I'm from the state of Maryland, specifically Baltimore.
A positive attitude and a person who never gives up. I've stuck with bad teams throughout my life whether it was a subpar baseball team I played for, a subpar baseball team I grew up watching, and just learning to use those experiences to say no in the face of defeat and keep trying.
Orioles game, easy. I love baseball and grew up watching the team suck, so now that they have a glimmer of hope I want to support them as much as possible. I'd have to go with my best friend who isn't as big of a fan but still enjoys it and all, and would enjoy drinking at the game.
Nothing really, I just want to play for a team and will do whatever the team asks, since I don't know too much about the teams I don't really have any problems with any of them.
12. Any questions for us? None that I can think of at this time.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]