Create Account

S39 Interested Prospects Thread - Kelowna Knights

1. How did you hear about the site?

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

5. Favourite NHL team?

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

7. Do you have any pets?

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

9. Anything else you’d like us to know?

10. Do you kno da wae?

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Heard people talking about it in nsfl and pbe

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 7 or 8

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Close knit locker room

Idk what that means lol
5. Favourite NHL team?
I don't watch hockey, I guess the wild since I'm from Minnesota Tongue
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes
7. Do you have any pets?
Nope
8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Video games and football
If u draft me, draft slm also
10. Do you kno da wae?

1. How did you hear about the site? Reddit

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 10

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? I want to win championships but I am here for the social experience. I could just sim single player on NHL if I wanted to just win easy cups. I want to build a close-knit group of champions here though because winning is really fun.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? My last player Dude Love came in after the draft so I was picked up as a free agent so I only stayed 2 seasons. This time around I want the whole experience of being drafted and promise I won't recreate hopefully for a super long time but I will commit to 4 seasons minimum. If my SHL team needs me and it makes sense then I just gotta do what they think is best.

Favourite NHL team? Calgary Flames

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles

7. Do you have any pets? Golden Retriever

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Family, Games, Conspiracy, Astral Travel, Meditating, Painting

You are the most beautiful thing that there is...just look inside yourself.

10. Do you kno da wae?
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
I will spit on the non believers

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

NSFL/ PBE. People constantly talk about other sim sites

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

I guess by this criteria a 7? I'm basically a 10 on my other sim leagues - though I'm more on discord than on the site.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Winning a championship. Though both are important, I would rather trade away a fun LR presence who doesn't do PTs or update for a better guy who's not in the LR really.

No idea. Really depends on the circumstances. Its up to the SHL team who drafts me I imagine.

5. Favourite NHL team?

The Rangers

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

I live in the city - no pets for me

I'm not a huge hockey fan. More into Basketball, Baseball and Football.

Not really - but I'm the best. You should draft me

10. Do you kno da wae?

Goal Goal

I'm recreate, but yeah, old friend told me about this hockey thingy in S21 I believe :D

I believe could be 7-8. With old player it was 6 at the end of a carrer, but now I have got new goals with new player, so I'm hyped.

I think every played here want to win every season, so obviously, I want to be a damn king

Whenever SHL team needs me

5. Favourite NHL team?
None

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes, if they are with Nuttela. Waffles here in Latvia are quite basic.

7. Do you have any pets?
Not here in my hostel, but in home - cat and dog

Basketball, sometimes CS:GO, can't live without music.

I'm 19.

10. Do you kno da wae?
Wut :D

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

I was coerced into joining by Nour, who offered me some excellent kebabs.

Probably around a 9.9, since I don't have the site open every second of the day, versus every 5-10 minutes. Tongue

The latter most certainly, but fuck it, why not both?

Likely around 2-3 seasons, but that can be decided over time.

5. Favourite NHL team?
One that won't suck.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
You stole my question, motherfucker. But the only correct answer is pancakes.

7. Do you have any pets?
In my future life, two very adorable shiba onus.

I have a diminished social life as a graduate student, but aside from the SHL, I enjoy gaming and following my many sports teams.

I had Popeyes chicken earlier today and it was fucking delicious. Also, Nour is bae forever. :wub:

10. Do you kno da wae?
Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Ace on r/BostonBruins
8 or 9
[Image: c7NJRa2.gif]
But more seriously I'd want to win championships
Probably 3
5. Favourite NHL team?
Bruins
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pankakes
7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a dog named Ollie
I enjoy gaming, music and watching Basketball
Im looking to be the best center in the game
10. Do you kno da wae?
I kno da wae, my brudda

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

1. How did you hear about the site? Some random chatzy years ago

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 5

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Both?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? As long as is needed by the SHL team and SMJHL team

5. Favourite NHL team? Ducks

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles

7. Do you have any pets? Yeah 2

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Video games, music, tv shows

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? Nope

10. Do you kno da wae? Ugenda be kidding me (sorry)

RIP Mac & 701

- From my brother who's is currently active on the site

-I always have the site opened, but school restart in less than one week for me, so I will certainly be less on the site, but I will go with a 6 or 7

-For me having a good team chemistry is clearly better than anything, I'd rather get along with my teammates and lose than do not get along with them and win

-Well, I will stay as long as I need to stay in the SMJHL, but maybe something like 2 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team?

-Lightning of Tampa bay B) B) B)

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

-Pancakes!

7. Do you have any pets?

-Oh, yeah I have some... I have four cats, a lots of chicken, something like 13 and two horses including one who is a pony and who is almost blind.

-My biggest hobby is the Ultimate Frisbee wich I play frenquently and in a competitive league

-I'm friendly Tongue

10. Do you kno da wae?

[Image: 0b5efb2ee2738173d60573fbbd7b3c5a992db390_hq.jpg]

yes I know da wae brotha *spits*

10 until capped

Both

5. Favourite NHL team?
Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
Fish

I play soccer

No

10. Do you kno da wae?

Old fucking meme gtfo

[Image: izzy.PNG]

I saw a thread in the NHL easports forum years ago.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). I would say solid 8.

Those go hand in hand, winning feels a lot better if you do it with great group of people, so hopefully I manage to land into a place that has great atmosphere and we end up winning.

No idea to be honest, maybe 3? Nothing against 4 if that is needed.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Don´t have one, more of a hockey fan in general, follow players - especially Finnish ones more closely.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Neither - me no eatey

7. Do you have any pets?
Nope, but my family has a dog and when I was growing up we always had a dog. I like dogs.

Gaming for sure, Football managers and NHL series especially, but I do play other games as well if something fun gets my attention. I also like bet on sports with various results, minor bets really, but makes it that much more fun to watch.

Try to stay active and healthy by running/jogging and working out in general.

I cant sleep without earplugs.

10. Do you kno da wae?
Not really :(

I am here since S7 (January 2012)

both is perfect for all. I can live with one of them. but nothing would be bad :((

1-3 seasons maybe?

5. Favourite NHL team?
LA Kings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Nothing ... not good!

7. Do you have any pets?
fleas

Rockmusic, Basketball, Soccer, a lot of games for PC and PS4, as tradition many card games and chess

the most know me, but this time I will be the real McZ like in the real life. So it should be interesting for all.

10. Do you kno da wae?
What?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Blame <a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a>

Close-knit locker room

3? Depends on my development and team I get drafted to.

5. Favourite NHL team?

HABS

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Woofles

7. Do you have any pets?

Doggo

Gaming, basketball, baseball, masturbating to Nour.

I'm a Kelowna legend.

10. Do you kno da wae?

Nour is the way, the reason I live, the reason I'll die.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Once upon a time, a dude named Leonidas told me about it.

Locker room is more important to me.

I'd be pissed staying down more than 2 seasons.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Montréal Canadiens.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes but I'm okay with waffles too.

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a cat. And a sister.

Okay that was mean.

Video games and music, yeah. Also movies.

I've been in the Knights LR for 14 seasons so I think you know everything already.

10. Do you kno da wae?
U askin me if I no da wae? I came up wid da wae, bish. Ur ass wasnt even born I was waeing in da streets. Ask any homie around, fool.

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

I saw a post on Reddit.

I would expect it to range from 6-9 throughout the season. I'm in school and work full time so it will most likely ebb and flow with my homework load.

Why not both? I don't believe you can win a championship without a close-knit locker room.

To be determined. I believe the best way to improve is to play the game, which means getting meaningful minutes. As such I would like to stay until I have improved enough to fill a role at the next level.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Detroit Red Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Yes.

7. Do you have any pets?
A 2.5 year old Pitbull. She's a gigantic handful but super adorable.

Reading, video games, backpacking, country western dancing, college football etc.

One of the best hockey camps I ever attended was in Kelowna. Cool place!

10. Do you kno da wae?
No?