Create Account

S39 Manhattan Rage Interested Prospects

Rage Goal Hello, S38 SHL Draftees! Goal Rage

ARE YOU A RE-CREATE OR A NEW GEN PLAYER?
ARE YOU A WINNER AT HEART?
DO YOU WANT TO PLAY IN FRONT OF THE MOST DIE-HARD FANS IN THE SHL TODAY?
IS MANHATTAN JUST ONE OF FIVE BOUROUGHS IN THE CITY OF NEW YORK?
DID BK JUST COPY AND PASTE THE PREVIOUS SEASON INTERESTED PROSPECTS BECAUSE HE'S A LAZY MORON?
IF YOU'VE ANSWERED 'YES' TO ANY OF THESE, MANHATTAN IS YOUR TEAM ON THE SHL!

It is I, Brett Kennedy, your lord and savior. Actually, just a player for the Manhattan Rage. It's come to that time of the year once again, a time where prospects look at future SHL teams to play with and in your heads, rank the teams from first to last! Let's be honest, we all do that at one point on this site.

I'm here to attempt to move this team up in your personal 'Teams I want to play for' list. Unfortunately, we are out of the first round, but we do have picks in the 2nd, 4th and 5th round, and always looking to grab some more picks on the way.

We here in Manhattan are a very laid-back set of people to talk to, our locker room is very positive and always a joy to be in. Along with Bubba Nuck, Jason Aittokallio, Luke Atemy, Ace Redding, Crossfit Jesus, and many more SHL main-stays on the roster, we have the ability to compete, and we feel that we're just a few draft picks away from being a championship contender. If you feel like you are the missing piece to our puzzle, we would be gladly interested in drafting you in this coming draft.

If you feel like doing a quick little bitty for us, that would be awesome, just follow this list down below, right over here.

No, no... move a little bit more. There you go!

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Player Name and Position:[/b]
[b]Link to Player Page:[/b]
[b]How do you want to build your player?:[/b]
[b]Previous Sim League Experience (SHL, VHL, NSFL, PHL, etc.):[/b]
[b]On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on the forum?:[/b]
[b]What time of the day do you normally find yourself on here?:[/b]
[b]Would you be interested in playing for the Rage?:[/b]
[b]Why would you be interested in the Manhattan Rage?:[/b]
[b]Are you on Discord? (If yes, are you on the SHL Discord Channel?):[/b]
[b]What is the first thing you eat for breakfast?:[/b]
[b]What is your real-life profession? (if at school, 'Student' works):[/b]
[b]Give us one fact about yourself that makes you unique to others:[/b]

Yes, yes, I know. The SHL doesn't give out points to people that fill out these things, and I'm not holding some piece of Hershey's Cookies n' Creme bar behind me to give to you after this, but it's something to do for the time being, especially those who are chomping at the bit to be drafted already. And, it gives the management something to think upon during the off-season.

If you want to be part of the Manhattan Rage crew, then we will welcome all with open arms!

<div align="center">RageGO RAGE!!Rage</div>

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

Username: JT3
Player Name and Position: Jon Toner - Defense
Link to Player Page: See signature
How do you want to build your player?: Two way defenseman, kind of like Duncan Keith as he's my favorite player.
Previous Sim League Experience (SHL, VHL, NSFL, PHL, etc.): No sim league's with the same style as this one but I manage Buffalo in the NHLSL (regular sim league with nhl players/prospects/etc)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on the forum?: 7. I check a couple times a day but I'm not really much of a poster.
What time of the day do you normally find yourself on here?: Could be any time of day, depends on my class schedule that day and other things.
Would you be interested in playing for the Rage?: Of course, or I wouldn't be filling this out
Why would you be interested in the Manhattan Rage?: Honestly I don't know too much about you guys but you seem to be a competitive team and I recognize a few of your players names from around the forum.
Are you on Discord? (If yes, are you on the SHL Discord Channel?): Yes and yes.
What is the first thing you eat for breakfast?: I don't eat breakfast too much, but when I do it's usually something quick. Toast or a bagel with a granola bar/yogurt. On the weekends, bacon and eggs all the way
What is your real-life profession? (if at school, 'Student' works): 3rd year business student.
Give us one fact about yourself that makes you unique to others: Can't think of anything unique about me, I'm boring as shit

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Username: To12143
Player Name and Position: Yannick Berger, Center
Link to Player Page:Player Page
How do you want to build your player?:Passing, assist focused center
Previous Sim League Experience (SHL, VHL, NSFL, PHL, etc.): Big part of NSFL, currently GM and hold a few jobs, also in PBE and helped build PBE.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on the forum?: 7, I check everything but I don't post much, I keep a low profile.
What time of the day do you normally find yourself on here?: Afternoon, although I'm pretty much always available if needed
Would you be interested in playing for the Rage?: Of course I would be
Why would you be interested in the Manhattan Rage?: Seeing y'all bring that trophy is a good start. Rage seem to have a great core that has proven they can be successful and I'd like to be a part of that at some point
Are you on Discord? (If yes, are you on the SHL Discord Channel?): Yes and yes
What is the first thing you eat for breakfast?: Don't normally eat breakfast
What is your real-life profession? (if at school, 'Student' works): Student
Give us one fact about yourself that makes you unique to others: When I was in High School I was able to travel to Orlando and Anaheim as part of qualifying for Nationals in a program called DECA.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]