Create Account

S39 Interested Prospects Thread

What is your player's name?

Mikko Kettunen - Center

Do you have a preferred nickname?

Nah

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

I am new. I want to be pretty active here!

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved?

I love chatting on discord.

What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons?

Doesn't really bother me. I expected it since I'm a new draft pick.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?

Yeah. Atm I haven't been playing much games (I usually just watch things on Twitch) but the two games that have accounted to at least 95% of my recent gaming time have been Eastside Hockey Manager, and Steel Division Normandy 1944.

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman?

Christian Bale Batman

What is the most obscure comic book character you know?

I don't read any comic books.

What is your favorite cereal?/b]

Frosted Flakes

[b]We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?

I guess anime.

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP!

I'm just ready to learn the site and help win some games!

Luuk Kraaijkamp

Kyle or IH

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved?

Yeah

That's gonna be me

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?

Yeah

Moon Knight

Jean de Baton-Baton

Reeses Puffs

Way too many to list.

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP!

<a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a>

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jan 18 2018, 08:45 PM
[b]What is your player's name?

Luuk Kraaijkamp

Kyle or IH

Yeah

That's gonna be me

Yeah

Moon Knight

Jean de Baton-Baton

Reeses Puffs

Way too many to list.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a>[/b]

This is cheating

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Reginald Rove

VapeLord3000

7 or an 8 at this point

Yeah discord is definitely one of my driving factors in sim leagues and what keep me coming back. I'd love to be on a team with a really active discord.

Probably wouldn't mind it as long as there's room to move up in the ranks at some point.

At school I play some rocket league, OOTP, and various other games. At home I play GTA V, NHL 18, and others (PS4).

Moon Knight is dope af, and i think the only iteration of batman that could beat him is the CollegeHumor batman. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look up the one with Bane in it. Genius.

Too many to choose from. I'll just say the original iteration of the Human Torch, just because not everyone knows there was one before the one of Fantastic Four fame. Actually a DC fan over Marvel though.

Reese's Puff Cereal

Either DnD or reading comics. Most comic readers would definitely call my reading of Aquaman lame af, but he's awesome so whatcha gonna do.

Definitely interested in a message, enjoyed filling this out!

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

What is your player's name? Greg Connors

Do you have a preferred nickname? Nope

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved? I'd contribute

What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons? If that's what's best for the team. I am fine with it

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? LoL, Overwatch, NHL, osu!.

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman? Who's Batman?

What is the most obscure comic book character you know? Squirrel Girl

What is your favorite cereal?/b] I've been digging Sugar Crisp lately

I watch anime and I play the bassoon.

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here.

My player is very defensively focused and my goals are the same goals as the team's.

Also, at the end of this please leave tag me <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP!

What is your player's name? Gilmore Tuttle

Do you have a preferred nickname? nah

between 6-8, with active LRs and fun teams pushing it even higher

It really depends on what is being discussed, but I can do both the quiet reserved role as well as the more out there one.

I honestly expect to play a depth role at first.

A bit of everything as I love gaming!

Batman

Obscure is tough, I would guess Owlman.

What is your favorite cereal?
Golden Grahams

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?
[Image: tumblr_n7qtqtGYAt1s60s7go1_500.gif] or Blood Bowl

Not Really, im just looking forward to the minors draft! Towel

Eri Arai

"Gimmick."

Turn that shit to 11

I'd like to think i can spam memes in discord chat well enough

Just get me a few minutes a game, sure

I play weeb games, whatever, that's cool

TF is a moon knight?

Uhhhh, The Penny Pincher?

Frosted Flakes boy

Reading manga

Nah not really

Tylor Schofield

Skeeter

10, very active

i love a close locker room, being apart of that is very special

i will fill any role i am given

yes, i play mostly rocket league and GTA online ps4. fortnite and overwatch as well

batman is the goat no question

the crimson chin

frosted flakes

watching anime

nope! just happy to be here!

Grim Wastlund

Wasty

Sure thing

fuck that shit, I'm starter now.

Pocket pool and maybe.. I'm up around weird times?

Tie

Murmur

What is your favorite cereal?
Fruity Pebbles

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?
Eating a large box of NERDS candy, while watching Revenge of the Nerds while chatting on ICQ with Toby Radloff.

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP! You know me.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Kire Yelkrab
No, I'm open.
Realistically around a 6 until I get my feet wet. I think that there is a learning curve on anything new.
I think I'd be in the middle, I don't get to spend a ton of time daily in front of a computer and can't mess with a phone a ton at work, but I'm familiar with Discord and would pop in daily when I could.

I'm fine with whatever role is asked of me, specifically in season 1.

I work in college athletics and have two kids, unfortunately I don't really have time to online game anymore.

Batman

I was never into comics, so I barely know the non obscure ones.

Used to love lucky charms, however mornings now are a spinach smoothie lol.

I've been playing RPGs for almost 30 years. I still continue to find time to play D&D 5e at least twice a month. This March I'll travel to Wisconsin to attend the ultra nerdy celebration of D&D and Gary Gygax at GaryCon.

I'm just looking to hopefully find a franchise that wants me and that I can help be successful. Having a good group on Discord is always great and having some guys mentor me and my player in the league.

Mikkel Haugen

Choc

Somewhere in the middle

2 season max

NHL 18, PUBG, LOL

Batman

Howard the duck

Count Chocula duh

Going to cons

I want a cup

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Otis B. Driftwood

Sparkles McGee

Oh, I'm totally reserved and super classy. And, I very rarely rub my ballsack on my teammate' s faces.

It's all about the team.

I mostly just play with myself.

Depends on the current phase of the moon, obviously.

Paste-Pot Pete, the clock king, Puck, Man-Thing, the Whizzer, how deep you looking to go down this rabbit hole.

I only drink children's tears for breakfast.

Probably playing fake hockey and taking it uber-seriously. That's pretty nerdy. Or my obsession with Churchill and Teddy Roosevelt biographies.

You had me at the watermelon stomping.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

What is your player's name? Crystal Roy

Do you have a preferred nickname? Not Really

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved? I think I could be a big contributor

What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons? I like the idea of playing a few seasons here before I try to move up

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? I would love to, but do not have any gaming systems or games for my laptop

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman? batman

What is the most obscure comic book character you know? I would say Sex Criminals

What is your favorite cereal?/b] Froot Loops

playing online games lol

What is your player's name? Radovan Hudec

Do you have a preferred nickname? ofer

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved? Depends on whose in the LR to begin with but probably fairly active.

It's fine as long as its more than 10 mins.

LOL/Pubg/Rocket League/CK2/EHM/Switch/Overwatch/Fortnite

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman? Batman

What is the most obscure comic book character you know? Crimson Chin

What is your favorite cereal?/b] Don't eat a lot of cereal but as a kid it was Count Chocula.

SHL is pretty nerdy. Or watching wrestling if you consider that nerdy.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Manuel Gotze

Not particularly

If 1 is the highest, approximately pi

I like to shoot the bull in the locker room

Sounds fine

I don't have tons of time for it but I do love to game. Sports, RPG's, and card games mainly, occasional Overwatch or MOBA's

Always pick Batman.

Larfleeze

Fuck this was the hardest question. Call me old fashioned but it's hard to argue with a good ole bowl of Cheerios

Gaming, comic books, magic the gathering, etc.

I think I'm good, hopefully y'all will see this before the draft, sounds like a good place to play

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]