Create Account

S39 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: 8RqFk1n.png]

It's that time of the year again, where we would like to get to know some of the prospects a little better. The Whalers had a disappointing playoffs after a pretty good season in S38, but we are ready to push hard for a cup this season and adding a few new rookies will only help us get closer to that goal. If you are interested in becoming a Whaler please fill out the questions below. Cheers

Code:
Player Name:
Player Position:
Link to Player Page:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day):
What kind of player do you want to build?
Why should Vancouver draft you?
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL?
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications?
Who is your favorite NHL team?
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke
</div>

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Name: Michael O'Dowd
Player Position: C
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=86000
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 5
A Playmaking center, with a great defensive ability, similar to Bergeron

I have an intense drive to succeed, will put myself in harms way if it meant that it will give the team a better chance to win, and I can step up as a leader in the locker room.

Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL?
I am willing to take my time and move up when I am ready

Yes

Boston Bruins

[Image: who-would-win-anakins-moral-code-and-pal...126916.png]

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

Player Name: Paz Tappers
Player Position: D - Two Way Defender
Link to Player Page: In Sig
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 4
What kind of player do you want to build? like playmaker one, which nasty passes all day long.
Why should Vancouver draft you? because my retired player was so underrated
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? prefer staying to SMJHL
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? of course
Who is your favorite NHL team? None actually
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke: idk i have no one actually, i just scroll facebook feed, saw one epic meme, haha, like okay that's could be favorite

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Player Name: Conor McGregor

Player Position: C

Link to Player Page: I drafted your ass, so the least you can do is find it yourself. :wub:

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 5

Two way center, who has the ability to score quite well.

Why should Vancouver draft you? Because you owe me one after I brought you into the world. B)

Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? I will likely spend at least two seasons in the SMJHL, and I'll discuss ay further plans between my future SMJHL and SHL GM's.

I am, and I'm going to say as much in the Whalers' discord, right now!

One that won't suck.

[Image: AbandonedPertinentBlacknorwegianelkhound...ricted.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Player Name: Jack Daniels
Player Position: Winger
Link to Player Page: V
What kind of player do you want to build? Puck moving playmaker
Why should Vancouver draft you? idk
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? All depends
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes
Who is your favorite NHL team? Ducks
[Image: dog-grabs-firework.gif]

RIP Mac & 701

Player Name: Iam Essellemm
Player Position: Right Wing
Link to Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=85734
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 4? 3.5?
What kind of player do you want to build? I want to build a goal scoring wing who can help his team win a cup.
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because I"ll be one of the best people in the draft class. I'm a reliable im league guy.
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? I'm not in a rush. I know that I'll spend at least 2-3 season down in SMJHL and that's good with me. Depends on which SHL team drafts me.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yea, I hate the forums. MUCH prefer discord.
Who is your favorite NHL team? The Rangers
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke. Eyebrow

Player Name: Viktor Valentine
Player Position: D
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=85804
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 4 or 5
What kind of player do you want to build? pure defene
Why should Vancouver draft you? im active
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? dont care
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? yep, im on discord all the time
Who is your favorite NHL team? i dont watch hockey, but i guess the wild because im from Minnesota

Player Name: Daddy Mack
Player Position: LW
Link to Player Page: Daddy Mack
What kind of player do you want to build? Pure Sniper that doesn't take many penalties and is not a defensive liability.
Why should Vancouver draft you? I was lucky enough to be picked as a free agent by you guys on Dude Love and I want the whole experience of being drafted and would love to end up back with the Whalers! I will bring tons of good vibes!
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? I want to have a really long career this time. I know last time I only stayed for 2 seasons but I realise I want to one day play in the SHL but only when it's right. I am totally fine to chill in the SMJHL for 4 seasons!
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes of course!
Who is your favorite NHL team? Calgary Flames!

[Image: qt5p8ozio0a01.png]

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Player Name: aleksandr Aleksandrov jr
Player Position: goalie
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?&show...399685&mobile=1

What kind of player do you want to build? The best goalie
Why should Vancouver draft you? You know me I know You lets do this
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? I want to be an smjhl player only
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes
Who is your favorite NHL team? Canucks you know this teddy come on

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Player Name: Ensio Kalju
Player Position: Defense
Link to Player Page: Click me
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 4,5 - check at least once per day, usually more than that.
What kind of player do you want to build? I want to be known as player who is dangerous offensively, maybe as someone who has a killer shot, but also as a player who is not afraid to hit and drop the gloves.
Why should Vancouver draft you? I´m from Finland
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? Depends on the situation, if I can play in SHL on decent level and the team needs me up, I could go up, but if I´m not there yet as a player, I could stay down and improve as a player.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes!
Who is your favorite NHL team? I don´t really have any favorite NHL teams, I mostly just follow Finnish players more closely and maybe try to catch game or two during the weekend, more of hockey fan in general

[Image: AaUQr.jpg]

Player Name: Gottlieb-Odilo-Dankward McZehrl
Player Position: D
Link to Player Page: Player Page
What kind of player do you want to build? Offensive Defenseman with 99 in Defense
Why should Vancouver draft you? alumn
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? idk(maybe/maybe not)idk
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? I can do this, yes
Who is your favorite NHL team? LA Kings
[Image: f857e0fd163787d538541ac31c15e047.gif]

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Player Name: Asti-Tabarnak Fleur-De-Lys-LaPoutine III
Player Position: RW
Link to Player Page: don't be lazy broski
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 6
What kind of player do you want to build? I'm the hockey version of Kyrie Irving's Uncle Drew. I get buckets.
Why should Vancouver draft you? I don't feel I need to sell my skill set.
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? I want to combine sustained excellence with the pursuit of accomplishments, team and personal.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Habs
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke. Women's Rights.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Player Name:
Florence Clijsters

Player Position:
Center

Link to Player Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=86041

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day):

Scorer

I know a lot of your players and former players, and I like most of them :D

I don't want to stay in the SMJHL for more than 2 seasons, if I'm being honest.

Yes.

Montréal Canadiens

I saw this one last week and I nearly pissed my pants but I guess I'm easy to amuse.

[Image: bcf.jpg]

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

Player Name:
Blaine McElroy

Player Position:
Defense

Link to Player Page:
Blaine McElroy
4-5

Two way defenseman that puts the puck in the net

Who doesn't want a solid defensive player that also scores?

Undecided. I'm not trying to plan out my career, just see where it leads me.

Yes.

Detroit Red Wings

Drawing a blank right now.

Player Name: Quinn Cullen
Player Position: LW
Link to Player Page: Quinn Cullen / Player Page
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 3
What kind of player do you want to build? I want to build a playmaker!
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because I'm active on the forums and I'm a good guy
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? I want to take my time
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? yes, I already use it frenquently
Who is your favorite NHL team? Tampa bay Lightning
[Image: 489.jpg]