Create Account

Paz Tappers pops out in S39 SMJHL Top Prospects the long waited press conference

READY FOR GRADING!

<b><div align="center">As Paz Tappers is showing out good grip about upcoming SMJHL Draft, the media, papparaci and well known hockey experts are just stucked around him with plenty of questions, so he has nowhere to hide and will be open to any questions...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]</b>

<a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a> asks:"Can you tell us about yourself?"</div>
P.Tappers: "Well, it's hard to describe myself, because I don't even have got to know myself as a Paz. As a member of the SHL, I assume most of this audience know me as Hamilton aka old Vlaters. But this is a brand new start for Paz. Everything is past and I'm ready to hit the ice strongy. I(Paz) am Two Way Defender, but little more offensively than defence tended. I could describe me as a unique powerplay expert. I always wanted to be a defender even if I looked promising in youth as a winger. Who knows, maybe I will be swtiching to offense.",P.T shrug shouders. My goals in SHL are very big and I will sweat my soul out to get to the superstar level. Also, I have always wanted to weat Latvia National team uniform and I can't wait to do that.

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a> asks:"Thoughts on the junior teams?"</div>

P.Tappers: "I don't have jet any favorite teams where I would like to play. Colorado looks fun place though. But every organisation looks promising at first view. I have been on few prospects interested interviews and I enjoyed it a lot. I think I'm going to love media attention even if it could be irritating after hard games. Some of my youth friends have played in Montreal and I have heard some great reviews. But that's not on my power where I am going to play, will just need to accept that. Hopefully it will end up great whit good role, friendly, active teammates. I will just need to play damn hard to be a priority for SHL teams.

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=1250' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Whikadoodle</a> asks:"If drafted to PGF, will you help relocate the team back to Regina?"</div>

P.Tappers: "Umm, I really don't think that's nesseccary. What is wrong with Prince George? I haven't heard anything bad about that. Fans could be upset on that move, and they are one of the most important part of the team. I like PGF colors and design currently. It brings much energy inside me. So I don't think I would be positively tuned if team management really decide to do that.

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=1250' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Whikadoodle</a> asks:"Looking forward, what SHL teams do you like?"</div>
P.Tappers: "I would like to be in organisation where I could have a feeling like I am part of a family and my job in same time, so I would like to stay in long term. That was a problem in youth league where I was traded from team to team regulary. It kinda throwed me out of physical and mental shape. I don't matter at which conference I will be but I want to be in a team who will respect me.

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>@Chris-McZehrl</a> asks:"What are your personal and team based Goals of your career? SMJHL & SHL, please."</div>

P.Tappers: <i>"Starting off with SMJHL the goal isn't the Four Star Cup. Of course that would be awesome, but my main goal is to prove myself and for the league my qualities. In the SMJHL team whichever it will be, I want to help teammates with my experience and have fun with them so they would like to log in as much as possible. When I will be ready for SHL, I don't expect a Challenge Cup in few seasons so I would like to join the team which is in rebuild. My carrer is going to be long and I will have opportunity to be the champions one day. If we talk about individual goals, awards, honors or whatever, they are not that important as the Challenge Cup."

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>@bluesfan55</a> asks:"Is there a team you specifically want to go to?"</i></div>

P.Tappers: [i]"Not really, but I would say I want to some great new experience with other members in SHL. I have been on 4 different teams with Kian in 16 seasons. I don't think that's much. It's difficult to list my favorite places to go, because I haven't been into SMJHL much. So everything is new for me, I feel like I am not recreating at all."

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>@Jogurtaa</a> asks:"What are your plans considering the national team?"</div>
P.Tappers: "I'd enjoy to join NT as soon as they need me. I want to live the dream again and get that gold medal. It's not a secret that Latvia NT is going through hard times, so I will be happy help at anytime and no matter how"

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>@Jogurtaa</a> asks:"If you could play with anyone in a line, who would you play with?"</div>

P.Tappers: "One guy I would like to play with is @Chris-McZehrl recreate in SMJHL. But there is a little chance to make it happen. We had some great times in Manhattan when we were the champs. I don't know if there someone that special. I would like to play together with some latvians in my SHL carrer."

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>@Jogurtaa</a> asks:"What is better - sašliks and beer or semkas and beer? Please give us the best explanation you can?"</div>

P.Tappers: "Thanks god there isn't a choice without beer. P.T. laughs No doubt I like both of them - sašliks and semkas. Oh and if you guys don't know what is "sašliks" then it is like something similar with barbecue. I often grill sašliks with my family in summer time, but not used to eat semkas with them obviously. I used to eat semkas only when I was little, so I'd prefer sašliks. And I don't like every type of semkas.

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>@iOBESE</a> asks:"You're a well decorated user. Do you think you will be able to beat the score now and do you even aim to do so?"</div>

P.Tappers: "It's the new begging, opportunities and goals. I don't have and idea how my carrer will go, but I will let things happen and then we will see if I'm at the right place and moment or not. You can't never know. But I'm totally aiming to do my best.

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>@iOBESE</a> asks:"YYou mentioned that you would like to play with Chris cuz of your old days in Manhattan. Is Manhattan in your top 3 of places you would like to play in SHL or do you want to try something new?"</div>

P.Tappers: "Well, Manhattan is absolutely one of my fav places years ago and at this moment I can't lie Manhattan is one of top tier teams. But as I said, I'm ready for absolutely new challanges and travelling around the league.

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>@iOBESE</a> asks:"As a veteran in here what would be the one advice what you would give to your new player and other newcomers?"</div>

P.Tappers: "I have seen many players retired in first or second season in SHL, so I would recommend not to expect very good performance in first seasons in SH; because the SHL is even growing more and more and it's difficult to be A class player. Everything takes time and if you work hard, results will come, you just have to keep pushing. For myself an advice could be the same.

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Can you tell us about yourself?

Thoughts on the junior teams?

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

If drafted to PGF, will you help relocate the team back to Regina?

Looking forward, what SHL teams do you like?

Next questions?

Quote:Originally posted by linsangeles@Jan 17 2018, 03:33 PM
Next questions?

What are your personal and team based Goals of your career? SMJHL & SHL, please.

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Is there a team you specifically want to go to?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

What are your plans considering the national team?

If you could play with anyone in a line, who would you play with?

What is better - sašliks and beer or semkas and beer? Please give us the best explanation you can.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

You're a well decorated user. Do you think you will be able to beat the score now and do you even aim to do so?

You mentioned that you would like to play with Chris cuz of your old days in Manhattan. Is Manhattan in your top 3 of places you would like to play in SHL or do you want to try something new?

As a veteran in here what would be the one advice what you would give to your new player and other newcomers?

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Thanks for your time and questions, I'll have a meeting with an agent in a hour, so it's time to leave.

Vuro I <3 ya :-x

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!