Create Account

S39 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: K7fCrrD.png]</div>

When you think of the great franchises in sports history what exactly is it that makes them great? Is it championships? Or is it more than that? Some would say the truly great organizations build a culture first and the awards will follow.

Well in Montreal we take the idea of culture seriously, and we seriously win. Our victories and our defeats are shared, and we move together as one. There is something truly special about the atmosphere of our locker room and the legends who have called it home at one time or another. We have set records, and broken them again. We've won cups, we've had MVPs, and we've had a hell of a lot of fun doing it.

So, if you want to learn from the best, and join the Militia in their fight to capture the Four Star Cup, or if you're just here for the TPE then please answer the questions below! :militia

Code:
1. Player Name

2. Player Position

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?

5. What kind of player do you want to build?

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

1. Player Name: Michael O'Dowd

2. Player Position: C

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Yeah.

5. What kind of player do you want to build?: Playmaking Center with a good defensive skill.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?: I feel that being a member of Montreal would be good for my growth as a player in both on the ice skills, and leadership skills.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?: yes.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?: Not opposed to it.

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

<s>1. Player Name
Tack Janner

2. Player Position
3rd line scrubbo

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)
somewhat active Smile

I've been known to write a bit

A good one

Because we have unfinished business

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
I've been known to pop into discord now and then

Sounds like a lot of work</s>

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

1. Player Name Jack Daniels

2. Player Position Winger

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Not sure about media, but for sure about PTs

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Puck moving playmaker

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Would be more inclined if it was Impact

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yeah

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Already have one

RIP Mac & 701

1. Player Name - Iam Essellem

2. Player Position - RW

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) - 4

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? - Probably not to be honest. I'll do the point tasks for sure as well as the activity checks and training.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? - A goal scoring right winger.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Sure! I'd be happy to go any team that drafts me.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes for sure. I use Discord a lot.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Probably not, have too many jobs in other leagues

1. Player Name
Viktor Valentine
2. Player Position
D
4 or 5
no
pure defense
i'd like to play for any team Smile
yep, im on discord all the time
maybe

1. Player Name: Conor McGregor

2. Player Position: C

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): Likely a 5, as I have the SHL tab open during most of the day.

I think my reputation for the former is already well established, and yes, towards the latter. Tongue

I'm ideally looking to build a two way center, who has the ability to also put the puck in the net quite well.

Of course, as I am a alumni of the team and have had many lovely conversations with the current players and past alumni.

Yes, and in fact, I'm going to ensure you all know that right now in the channel! Tongue

I already have one, but I'm certain I may try and get another, if the right opportunity presents itself.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

1. Player Name
Paz Tappers

2. Player Position
Two Way Defender

above 4

Not too often tbh.

Two Way Defender, but little more offensively than defence tended. I could describe me as a unique powerplay expert. I always wanted to be a defender even if I looked promising in youth as a winger. Always loyal to the team.

Yes, because I have been in Montreal in long past, could be nice to return.

Of course

Nah that's not really for me. One of cuses is the huge time zone difference.

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

1. Player Name
Aleksandr Aleksandrov jr
2. Player Position
Goalie
Probably not often
The best goalie
No
Yes
Yes

[Image: izzy.PNG]

1. Player Name
Ensio Kalju

2. Player Position
Defense

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) Between 4 and 5, I do all the PT´s and in general hang around the site daily

I hope so, having some cash would not hurt, so I´m planning to write something at some point

Offensive defender who is not afraid to get involved physically, hits and maybe even fights here and there, but focusing more heavily on the offensive side and improving my blueline cannon!

Nothing against playing in Montreal, I actually started my SHL journey years ago from Montreal with my previous player, that was a long time ago, but I got good memories from those days.

All good, I try to be active in the discord as well.

Not really, or well depends what the job is, but right now I´m more than happy in just focusing purely on my player

1. Player Name
Daddy Mack
2. Player Position
LW
3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5

Hell yeah
Sniper that snipes snipe
I am going to be honored to be a part of any team. Right now whatever team that drafts me is getting a total loyal dude. Montreal seems like they have some chill guys.
Yes I love it
Yes I am but I want to wait until I get my character established

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

1. Player Name
Gottlieb-Odilo-Dankward McZehrl

2. Player Position
D

I will do some articles. but to be honest, I will have without the contract money 50 million in my bank

Offensive Defenseman with 99 in Defense

Yes, because it doenst matter for me which team I will be on.

yes.

I would like to get some jobs back what I had Smile

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

1. Player Name
Asti-Tabarnak Fleur-De-Lys-LaPoutine III

2. Player Position

RW

I do.

Think of Guillame Latendresse if he reached his potential.

French-Canadian connection is strong.

Yes.

Yes

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

1. Player Name
Florence Clijsters

2. Player Position
Center

Yes.

I like scoring goals.

The branding of the team makes me angry but other than that, I have no problem with the team. I'd be okay playing with you.

I saw this as my opportunity to write more than 5 words in an answer.

Yes.

No.

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

1. Player Name
Blaine McElroy

2. Player Position
Defense

Right now, i'm at 5 because I'm new and trying to get caught up. Eventually it will probably cycle between 3-5 based on work and homework requirements.

I'm working on writing my first article right now. Hope to post it prior to the draft next Wednesday. I'm unsure how many I will be able to write over the season though.

A scoring two way defense man.

I don't know enough about any of the teams to have a strong opinion in one direction or another. My guess is that I'll be happy to be a member of any of the teams.

Yeah

Maybe down the road. Need to get my feet wet first and learn the ropes.