Create Account

S39 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects Thread

1. Player Name

Reginald Rove

2. Player Position

Left Winger

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

probably a 4, with the possibility of becoming a 5 in the future

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?

Point tasks yes, media articles probably as needed for training. I have 12m in the bank as of right now though so should be good for a while.

5. What kind of player do you want to build?

Passing/Scoring dual threat

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?

I want to go wherever has the best discord, but I don't know the teams well enough to say no to being a member anywhere.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

Yeah, discord is my main means of sim league communication, I'm on it frequently

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?

At this point I'd probably say no, just because I'm the GM of a team in the PBE. But possibly in the future.

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

1. Player Name

Mikko Kettunen

2. Player Position

Center

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

Possibly. I would need to see what they entail and go from there!

Someone who can help a team with offense. Scoring or Passing, but not sucking at defense too

I'm new to the sim league as a whole, so I'd be happy to be drafted by any team, including yours.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

Yeah, I like discord a lot

we'll see!

1. Player Name
-Quinn Cullen

2. Player Position
-LW

-Not a lot of media articles, but I will do the point tasks

-A playmaker

-I'm native from Quebec Canada, so Montreal is a litlle bit like my hometown.

-Yes, I use it frenquently

-Maybe, It depends on what

1. Luuk Kraaijkamp

2. RW

Probably

Sexy

Ebyam

Yeah. More gifs.

I'm the jobbiest jobber that ever jobbed.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

1. Player Name

Greg Connors

2. Player Position

D

Yes

Focus on defense and puck movement

I am looking for the team that benefits the most from my presence. Montreal may be that team.

Yes

Yes

1. Player Name Gilmore Tuttle

2. Player Position RD

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) between 3-4, dependant on LR could be 5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? It depends on the subject, certain ones lend themselves to easier articles than others

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Two Way Duncan Keith Style, not lost on O, but Defensively responsible

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I am not against joining Montreal, but I don't know enough about any of the juniors teams

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes I am ok with that

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Sure, why not!

1. Player Name

Eri Arai

2. Player Position

D

A few media articles, but 99%, if not all PT's.

Smol Erik Karlsson on roids

Honestly, IDC who drafts me.

Hell yeah bby

HELL YEAH BBY

1. Player Name - Tylor Schofield

2. Player Position - LW

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) - 5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? - Yes

5. What kind of player do you want to build? - Goal scorer with elite playmaking abilities

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? - yes, the city of montreal is historic in its own right and it would be an honor to play here

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? - yes

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? - yes

1. Player Name
Grim Wastlund

2. Player Position
Goalie

Not really, I got money and I'll do point tasks

a good one

of the teams, this might the one team, I'm not super interested in.

Sure

I've been a SHL GM for 24 seasons

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

1. Player Name

Kire Yelkrab

2. Player Position

RW

I'd honestly say to start out a strong 3.5

I think as my schedule allows I'd like to do as much as possible to progress my player.

I want to be a playmaker that makes the guys I play with and the team better. I don't need to be the star and am willing to muck and grind to win.

I'd be honored to be a part of any franchise that is willing to take a chance on a new guy like me.

I'm familiar with Discord and currently use it daily.

At the moment I'm not sure. I'm going to take some time to get to know the dynamics here as well as the system before taking on something that important.

1. Player Name
Mikkel Haugen

2. Player Position
Center

PTs

Power center

Not really sorry

Yea

No

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Player Name
Otis B. Driftwood

2. Player Position
Defenseman

Planning a podcast.

A defensive monster that wipes the earth clean of his enemies

Honestly, I will play with any team that drafts me without complaint, but my first choice would be to go back to Kelowna.

Totally fine with it, but I am not on Discord.

Nope

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

1. Player Name Crystal Roy

2. Player Position C

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? hoping to

5. What kind of player do you want to build? one that is well rounded and is helpful for the team

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Yes, partly because I have family there, second that is where my fave player is from

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? yes

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? possibly

1. Player Name
Radovan Hudec

2. Player Position
RW

All PTs and maybe some media

A good one.

Yes, because of tez/keenan and good history.

Sure

Depends on the job.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

1. Player Name
Manuel Gotze

2. Player Position
RW

At least 4

I haven't decided yet, my first sim league priority is Pro Baseball Experience right now so it depends on time constraints

Grinder

Sure, seems like a cool team as far as I'm concerned

Absolutely, discord is bae

Potentially? I haven't looked into it for here yet, depends on time commitment and when they would need doing

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]