Create Account

S39 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position?

Luuk Kraaijkamp, RW

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?

That they are the Colorado Mammoths.

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class?

[Image: f39b57adf177d974f91a614996f8f12c--diy-ca...-memes.jpg]

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?

#DiscordKilledJFK

5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season?

I better get McZ minutes.

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?

Actively Winning

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself.

I am melt man. With the power...to melt!

8. The GMs of the Raiders are FourFour and Shmurph, which GM has a better username and which one would you choose to go to a private island with if you were given the chance?

Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?

9. Favorite NHL team?

Colorado Avalanche, baby!

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Hi! I'm Quinn Cullen and I'm a Left Winger / My Player Page

A team with whom I could develop a great chemistry

I'm Irish, I think it makes me apart from the other Ireland :lol:
But, seriously, I'm here for help the team and I would be proud of being a Raiders If you pick me, I think I would be a great representative of the Halifax Raiders! raiders

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?
Yes, I use discord frenquently and I'm a friendly user of it

It's very important for me, I want to make my place in the league and I want to be the greatest recruit of the year!

Active locker room, If I could chose between a winning team, but not friendly or a Losing team but with friendly people, I would chose the second choice

My nickname is Pamplemousse, but I don't really like Grapefruit Tongue

8. The GMs of the Raiders are FourFour and Shmurph, which GM has a better username and which one would you choose to go to a private island with if you were given the chance? The best nickname is Shmurph, because I never knew how to say it from my whole life and I like to thinks it's like Cthulhu and that it's not pronounceable by humans. So... for the island, I would also go with Shmurph because I know we would get along well Wink

Sorry 44 :(

9. Favorite NHL team?
[Image: x180r3GJ_400x400.jpg]
Nothing else to add

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?
1 !!!! raiders RAIDERS PRIDE!

Greg Connors - D

I'm looking for a team that would benefit from me being on it.

I have a major focus on defense and puck movement

Yep

As important as it is to you. The team comes first.

Both go hand in hand and directly correlate with each other

I am not wearing pants

8. The GMs of the Raiders are FourFour and Shmurph, which GM has a better username and which one would you choose to go to a private island with if you were given the chance?

Better name: FourFour
Island: Shmurph

9. Favorite NHL team?

Flames

Gilmore Tuttle - RD

A good attitude, active, fun lockerroom

I run a donut shop in Rural Canada! Ninja

I am perfectly fine with using discord

Important, but if the team has better options, I can completely understand if my minutes are limited

Active Locker room, as if you are losing with a bad locker room it can be killer, but a good lockerroom makes winning better and losing more tolerable.

If you mess with me... Ill straighten you out!
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DPyn9szwkyU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DPyn9szwkyU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPyn9szwkyU (if it doesn't work)

Uh... FourFour because 8 is a higher number than one, and more likely to be found and rescued?

9. Favorite NHL team?
Chicago Blackhawks

5, I don't know a lot about many of the teams, so they all get an OK grade, there is nowhere I am particularly looking to go, as long as its active

Eri Arai, D.

That they play me

I'm japanese

Perfectly fine

I'd like some, but otherwise, idc

Idc either way

I'm japanese

Shmurph sounds sick af so i'd go with him

9. Favorite NHL team?

COREY PERRY IS A SAINT

Tylor Schofield LW

a good experience, and a good introduction to the sim league

i strive to be the best and i stop at nothing to be the best

absolutely

i am willing to be utilized as needed by management

success is key, but a strong locker room goes a long way

i can do almost anything if you give me time to learn it

Shmurph because putting “shm-“ before any noun is comedy
9. Favorite NHL team?
Detroit Red Wings

all teams are equal to me, i’m just happy to be here

Grim Wastlund - Goalie

A team that can allow me to start or atleast get like 20 starts.

I've been here since S6 I think I'm the oldest SHL member in this draft class.

sure, I'm already in it

I'd like atleast 20 starts or starting role

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? Winning/Team Success

Here's a fact about Octopus (My favorite animal), A bulbous sack-like body, or mantle, is perched on top of an octopus' head. The only hard part of their bodies is a sharp, parrot-like beak that is on the underside, where the arms converge. Octopuses have powerful jaws and venomous saliva.

I plead the fifth

9. Favorite NHL team?
Minnesota Wild

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Kire Yelkrab - RW

A good solid competitive group of folks who blend well with one another.

I currently play in the Simulation Football League where I own and coach the 4x Champions (4 titles in 9 seasons).

Yes, I'm pretty familiar with how to use Discord.

I think for anyone who wants to be a competitor they want to play. That being said I'm able to see the bigger picture so if I'm scratched and there is someone better ahead of me I understand that as well.

I think to have success an active locker room is part of that, so both.

I've spend the last almost 11 years working in NCAA college hockey.

I like the name Shmurph because it just rolls off of the tongue. That being said I think FourFour might be better on the island, why you ask? With a name like that, he has to be some crafty island native that will keep me alive.

9. Favorite NHL team?

Pens

1, looking at the draft order it appears that Halifax has a ton of high end picks.

Otis B. Driftwood, defenseman

Wine, women and song

I have a very enlarged prostate and have great trouble urinating at night.

I'm fine with it, but I'm also not on discord.

Not very, mostly a team first guy

I kind of feel the second one helps foster the first one. Ultimately though I want to be around cool people.

I'm a big fan of naked lumberjacking.

I'd be on that island with FourFour, taking turns getting on all fours, if you know what I mean (wink wink, nudge nudge).

9. Favorite NHL team?
N.Y. Rangers, baby!

Kelowna is #1. Vancouver is #8. Everyone else is in the middle somewhere. I'd happily play for anyone that drafted me though.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Mikkel Haugen - C

A competitive team

I have made a future hall of famer

That's all I'm on anyway

Playing time is earned not entitled

Success

I once ate a snake

Shmruph I guess?

9. Favorite NHL team?
Ducks

[b]10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking
3/4

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position? Crystal Roy C

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? A fun experiance, and what all rookies need, guidance

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? The fact that I am willing to learn, and do what is needed to help my team win.

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? yes

5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? very important

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? Can I say both ???

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself.funny fact, the more I laugh, the more nervous I am

8. The GMs of the Raiders are FourFour and Shmurph, which GM has a better username and which one would you choose to go to a private island with if you were given the chance? I have to choose Shmurph

9. Favorite NHL team? Colorado Avalance

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? 5

Radovan Hudec/RW

Money

I'm better

Yes, as long as FourFour stays in the LR.

Important.

Why not both?

I recruited 44.

The one not named FourFour.

9. Favorite NHL team?
Oilers

Somewhere between 1 and 8.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Manuel Gotze, RW

Helpful and funny locker room mainly

I just created my player this morning so I'm definitely still around?

Absolutely, discord is bae

I'm a grinder, I don't expect to be on the first line scoring tons of goals or anything

I would consider both of those things really important

My username originally started out as a WoW character

Clearly Shmurph. And neither of you, sorry I'm just not ready for that kind of relationship

9. Favorite NHL team?
The Mighty Ducks

Not sure tbh? I'm not against any team at the moment

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

1. I'm Kakashi Hatake and I'm playing as a goalie.

2. A team where I can develop at my own pace because i'm a gem.

3. My desire to be the greatest is the best you'll ever witness. I'm the first one to at arenas and the last one to live. I'm born to be the greatest butterfly goalkeeper of all time, not only the greatest butterfly but the greatest goalkeeper of all time. Forget Patrick Roy, Dominik Hasek and Martin Brodeur, it's Kakashi Hatake time baby!

4. I'm absolutely fine with it.

5. The playing time for me is very important. I want to be the greatest to ever step on the ice for a reason.

6. I'd say winning is my top priority, but you cannot win if you are always inactive.

7. I'm kind of blunt and very strict to myself.

8. I'd pick Shmurph, his name sounds like he's a nice guy (no offense FourFour)

9. Le Club de Hockey des Canadiens de Montréal without any doubts Rich history, passionate fans, excellent arena, all the greatest goalies played for them and the most unique and oldest lving franchise of all hockey.

10. I haven't checked your standing, but i'll guess.... Maybe 5