Create Account

S39 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Nope
the SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future?
I intend to spend the time it takes to be great
tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??
Im good at chel
How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong?
2-3 seasons
U got any cute doggos or lil cats?
a dog named ollie
post your favorite meme right now
[Image: 7ZwT-Vrr3CaLdA3fFQMjdeaypZ7g4rFFTwqzwC5Oio8.jpg?w=768]
most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?
As long as I have a chance to earn ice time then yes
Anything you'd like me and Wozy to know going into this draft?
nah

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Jan 17 2018, 09:55 PM

[b]Anything you'd like me and Wozy to know going into this draft?
I'd never go over 350 tpe to fuck you guys over Wink[/b]
drafted

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Just the SHL for the most part, since S25.

the SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future?
Well, I like to imagine that I currently have/do both, and I fully intend to try and develop into the very best player possible for both my future SMJHL and SHL teams.

tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??
You mean that I cannot fire memes over the league all day? :(

I'm currently a graduate student in history, and I also enjoy both following my sports teams and gaming, when I have the time to do so.

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong?
At least two, and I'm aiming to be quite successful both in the SMJHL and SHL, so whatever would be best for my SMJHL team for the first few seasons of my career. Cheers

No, but I absolutely will own a Shiba Inu at some point in the future, because life without one is meaningless, in my opinion.

Asking this question is the personification of evil. I can't possibly choose one. :(

I would happily play for any SMJHL team, and I know that both you and Wozy are great dudes, so I would certainly be more than happy to be a Falcon.

Pancakes are better than waffles, and Popeyes' chicken is fucking delicious. B)

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Yes, a much. I'm recreate of SHL as you probably know. Also have been some time in GOMHL, VHL, SBA, WFL.

maybe will doing some PT, but to be honest, not too regularly

I will be ready for SHL when I will prove myself and league my qualities.

I live in hostel, but in my hometown - yes. Dog and cat.

http://prntscr.com/i2biiv

none of teams are my objective, but yeah, why not

I'm such a weirdo

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Yup, GM of the best team in the PBE, and active in the NSFL

As of right now SHL is my third league, but I'm definitely going to work to be as good as I can be. If I like it it could take precedence over the NSFL, we'll see.

I like long walks on the beach

Not really sure at this point to be honest. I think for me personally that's more of a game time decision, but I'm definitely not opposed to helping out my team if I'm really passionate about it.

course

I would just post a picture of PBE's own DV Scorpions

I'm open to coming anywhere. Plus I have some unfinished business here.

sometimes I stay up late into the night wondering if "Whip My Hair" is Jaden Smith's favorite song.

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

No. What is this place? HELP!

I am a very good roleplayer. I spend much of my time pretending I am not me. So I'll succeed in this league. I'll show you my roleplay skills.

I am a 91 year old WWII vet. My eyesight is terrible. Using the keyboard for more than a minute aggrivates my arthritis. I usually fall asleep before 5pm, so PbPs are out of the question. I barely understand the game of hockey. But my great grandson told me to join the site with him. You can see his profile here <a href='index.php?showuser=2587' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>adamantium</a>.

As many as I live through.

Speak English.

[Image: hip-grandpa.jpeg]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3574833]

y u so smol?

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jan 18 2018, 02:52 PM
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?

No. What is this place? HELP!

I am a very good roleplayer. I spend much of my time pretending I am not me. So I'll succeed in this league. I'll show you my roleplay skills.

I am a 91 year old WWII vet. My eyesight is terrible. Using the keyboard for more than a minute aggrivates my arthritis. I usually fall asleep before 5pm, so PbPs are out of the question. I barely understand the game of hockey. But my great grandson told me to join the site with him. You can see his profile here <a href='index.php?showuser=2587' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>adamantium</a>.

As many as I live through.

Speak English.

[Image: hip-grandpa.jpeg]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3574833]

y u so smol?[/b]

SUPER SERIOUS ANSWERS PLEASE Angry

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Nope!

I will content with being a role player

I love sports and I do Ultimate Frisbee in a University league.

maybe like 2 or 3 seasons

Four cats and 2 horse (one is a poney Wink )

[Image: 1bf630db56e21df1bd19855e91ca7ee769c8963e_full.jpg]
Do you kno da wae?

Yes, but my first choice would be the Halifax Raiders

Not really, except that my first team choice would be the Raiders

First time!

I plan on becoming great

I was very dissapointed with NHL 18

I want to play to the best of my ability, wherever that may be.

Yeah I got a dog name Cubby, she's a Schnoodle.

I'm liking anything involving Gulutzan's stick throw right now

If you think I'd be a great addition to your team I would love to come to Detroit

I'm excited to start my sim career!

I do not :(

Writing some stuff sounds pretty cool! Might as well give it a shot

I play some video games, like historical things, love hockey. The usual!

I want to take it slow and learn the site and the league. I dont mind helping win!

Negatory

errrrr, maybe the old but classic It's Wednesday my Dudes

Yo, I'll always support the great city of Detroit!

nope, best of luck picking!

Yes, From MSFL_R I bounced around, Had a player in the VHL for a while, then into other leagues

It really depends on the team, if its an active locker room, I could easily see myself being more active.

I play many strategy games, and run a donut shop at mile 40, Saskatchewan.

I am leaning towards staying in the Juniors more so I can get a hang of this league with less pressure to start with

Yes, Dogs!

[Image: 865342f4f9f91291ed64edb181577725--navy-h...60fec8478d]

I am ok with going to any team!

Nope! Good luck in the season/draft though!

Yeah, PBE, baseball sim league.

I can do whatever bby

I play OFD, and spam memes, that's about it.

As long as it takes bby

Fuck that

Y E A H J E E T S
E
A
H
J
E
E
T
S

Fuck it sure

Nah

no but i’m trying my best

imma do what i need to be the GOAT

i play intense amounts of rocket league

as many as needed

puggo named Kane

surreal memes still spicy?

IM A GOOD OL BORN AND RAISED DETROIT BOY

I DROP BAR DOWN OVECHKIN LEVEL CLAP BOMBS FROM THE DOT

Been here since S6 and I run my own sim league as well

I have 70+ Million in the bank

Smoking bowls and doing sigs at work

2 to 3 depending on TPE and SHL need

No I have two daughters

[Image: f1442193a82c7450464bc9331bb6949c.jpg]

Sure, my 3rd SHL player played here.

Here's a fact about Octopus, A bulbous sack-like body, or mantle, is perched on top of an octopus' head. The only hard part of their bodies is a sharp, parrot-like beak that is on the underside, where the arms converge. Octopuses have powerful jaws and venomous saliva.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Yes, I currently play in the Simulation Football League where I own and coach the 4x Champions (4 titles in 9 seasons).

At the moment I'm looking to get my feet wet and be a role player, once I get settled in I see my role hopefully expanding.

I video game a little bit, but I work in college athletics, have two kids under 5, and try to have hobbies so life is pretty fast paced.

I think I'd like to strike the happy medium with helping my team be where they need to be, but also attempting to further my career to make it up the ladder.

We have a big shepard named Kole.

[Image: f7FdEdG.jpg]

Never been, I'm up for travel.

I'm just excited to get started and see where this all can lead.