Create Account

S38 Hall of Fame Ceremony

Congrats to everyone inducted!

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Grata <a href='index.php?showuser=1178' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jedi</a> . Well deserved carried 2 other players into the hall

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=1178' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jedi</a>! I'm glad to be part of what you started in Edmonton! You were legendary when I came through, and you're an even better leader. Great job!

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Beaujeaux</a>! Even though you outgrew me and never wanted me on your team, I can brag to the rest of the fantasy hockey world that I knew you when. Great career!

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Jan 21 2018, 09:30 PM
Grata <a href='index.php?showuser=1178' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jedi</a> . Well deserved carried 2 other players into the hall
[Image: latest?cb=20150203043623]

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Congrats Jedi, bojo and haxed. You guys put up some serious numbers.
Also thanks for hosting treant, quality stuff!

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

the family getting bigger :-x

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Jan 21 2018, 07:33 PM

[Image: latest?cb=20150203043623]

yaaaaa!!!!

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Grats everyone!

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Congrats everyone!

*comforts Einstein in the corner*

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Grats to those selected but Kinsler only getting one vote is a fuckin disgrace

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Quote:Originally posted by treant@Jan 21 2018, 09:02 PM
<center>To begin we will eliminate from the ballot those candidates who received the fewest votes. Of the 11 players on this years ballot, two players were given only one vote and will not be a part of this year's Hall of Fame class. Unfortunately, this years recipients of just one votes are.....

[b]DEAN COLT
, and......

....LIAM KINSLER.

Our commiserations to Liam Kinsler and Dean Colt, who received only a single vote each and will not be a part of this years Hall of Fame class.</center>[/b]

Smile)Smile)Smile) tf who voted for this, did they look at indexes , or apart of the league between s20-30

This is probably going to look like teammates just backing up other teammates but Kinsler only getting 1 vote is fucked. HoF committee needs an overhaul for sure. Most indexes went missing but Jesus Christ what a blunder Smile)

[Image: 336.jpg]

Cup wins mean nothing I guess Smile)

[Image: 336.jpg]

I mean, you guys could have easily been a part of the process considering over the past few seasons I have posted multiple job openings.

Actually now that I look back Kinsler wasn't even supposed to be in this set. He is slated to be on the S39 list, which is why everyone but one voter put him on their ballot.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

A little late, but congrats to Hall Of Famers that were inducted in, it was pretty hard voting on the inductees and considering ArGar posted many job openings and nobody responding until way later, I don't get why people are complaining.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43