Create Account

Hiring: Prince George Firebirds Head GM

Quote:Originally posted by spooked@Feb 21 2018, 12:27 AM
end of an era.

thanks to symm, sleepo, and arty for helping out with the team in major ways, as well as everyone else in the locker room who has made my few seasons in charge really fun and exciting. PKR, Loki, and especially some of the current roster have been super involved and helping keep the team fun and working hard towards being solid players. Almost every single player I, Sleepy and Symm drafted in the past handful of seasons ended up being a stud and almost all of them were extremely fun to be around. I can honestly say my seasons in PGF's LR have been the most meme-filled and fun I could have imagined.

Was extremely satisfied to have locked up a cup for all the loyal people who played a part in the team over the past 10 seasons, and was extremely excited to work the team back into a new period in the coming season. Unfortunately, an already busy schedule has gotten busier and I haven't had time to maintain enough of a presence to justify holding onto the spot at the moment. So I decided I could accept stepping down and I am really looking forward to seeing who will step up and join Firebirds management now.

That being said, I have been working with sleepy for a long time and I expect and hope he gets the nod to put his GM skills to work with PGF, if he does end up applying. I also plan to stick around the team locker room and help out wherever I can as PGF has really become my favorite team and place to be on this site after spending a lot of time looking into the history and people who have made the Firebirds what they are today.

My only regret is that no one will know of the top quality shit posting going on in our discord.
I will forever remember our one blockbuster together Cheers

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Feb 21 2018, 03:41 PM
Let's say I get the job. Let's say I have an idea to relocate team to completelly random place like Regina. And call team completelly random like Force. Will that be allowed?
Sorry <a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a>, this guy's got my vote

I mean the discord's already set up

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 21 2018, 07:21 PM

Sorry <a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a>, this guy's got my vote

I mean the discord's already set up

why do you think i wouldnt relocate the team back to Regina? Wink

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Congrats spooked, you did a great job with the team and got them the cup that they were after for so long. Looking forward to seeing the future of the franchise

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Feb 21 2018, 03:41 PM
Let's say I get the job. Let's say I have an idea to relocate team to completelly random place like Regina. And call team completelly random like Force. Will that be allowed?

This, but in English.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 22 2018, 03:58 AM

This, but in English.
How rude to make fun of someone who first language isn't English

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 21 2018, 08:28 PM

why do you think i wouldnt relocate the team back to Regina?&nbsp; Wink
ohshit my vote's back on slep here buddy ole pal

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 22 2018, 03:28 AM

why do you think i wouldnt relocate the team back to Regina?&nbsp; Wink
Because I said it first

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 21 2018, 07:58 PM

This, but in English.
His English isn't bad at all you dickhead

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Relocate to Fort McMurray, but don't retheme.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Feb 22 2018, 04:51 AM

His English isn't bad at all you dickhead
lmao

Need a sig :-/

[Image: f049d871fe.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by spooked+Feb 21 2018, 05:27 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (spooked @ Feb 21 2018, 05:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->My only regret is that no one will know of the top quality shit posting going on in our discord.[/b]
Truly a tragedy, tbf
<!--QuoteBegin-The_Mazais@Feb 21 2018, 07:41 PM
Let's say I get the job. Let's say I have an idea to relocate team to completelly random place like Regina. And call team completelly random like Force. Will that be allowed?[/quote]
Vagene Force ftw

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

Quote:Originally posted by spooked@Feb 23 2018, 01:12 AM
[Image: f049d871fe.jpg]
:wub:

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

[Image: 392228779730403329.png?v=1]