Create Account

S40 North Stars Interested Prospects

<div align="center">[Image: 2dba1yh.png]</div>
<div align="center"> Stars TORONTO NORTH STARS S39 INTERESTED PROSPECTS QUESTIONS Stars </div>
<div align="center">[Image: giphy.gif]</div>

The Toronto North Stars are one of the most iconic and original franchises the SHL has to offer. We believe strongly in team oriented success, and we will always value the team over a single player. We want to build on that iconic image with a new era of success, on the backs of a group of young stars.

Code:
[b]1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?[/b]

[b]2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?[/b]

[b]3) How long do you want to spend in juniors?[/b]

[b]4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team![/b]

[b]5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?[/b]

[b]6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?[/b]

[b]7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion?[/b]

I look forward to seeing everyone on draft day!

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? 8, could improve.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? Team success.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? Up to the team.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! Ducks. Pats, Jays and Raptors, for NFL, MLB and NBA.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it? Yes I do.

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? I've been interested in joining North Stars for a few seasons, almost joined a couple seasons ago.

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion? Sure

RIP Mac & 701

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Active 9 out of 10 and I think it will be around the same in the future as well!

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? Planning on playing a long career, maybe around 15-20 seasons and team success! Personal success comes when the team plays well, so hopefully I can play a solid part on that team success process.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? Not sure, 3 or 4 seasons maybe? But I´m open to suggestions.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! I don´t really have any favorite teams in any sports, well I do follow Team Finland the most in hockey, but other than that - more of a general sports fan, watch hockey and football games here and there - NHL and English Premier league.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it? Yea and I use it fair amount. I could bring bad attempts in humor with a lot of smiley faces and what I look for the most is an easy going and relaxing atmoshpere.

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? I´m interested in joining!

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion? If you got any questions, ask away!

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?
My current activity level is moderate and will most likely stay at that level throughout. I try to make one article per week.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?
I want to be a two way force out there. I'd love to have a long career but its hard to predict anything. I want to win a cup with someone.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors?
4-5 seasons. I want to be the best player I can be right off the bat.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!
I love the Blackhawks and I just follow hockey in general. And if the olympics or world championships are on, I'll watch those because I love watching sports like 100m dash, 110m hurdles, pole vaulting, long jumping, etc.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?
I use discord every day or every other day. I try to keep up with the team and make sure I know where the team is going.

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?
I'd love to play for Toronto. Seems good all around!

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion?
If that is what the team wants, I'll gladly do it. I'm up for it but I'll leave the decision to the team.

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

I think if you were to ask my current GM I'm pretty active. I check into Discord multiple times a day and continue to progress my player. I'd like to think I'm pretty good.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

I want to have a career that is marked with being a contributing member or multiple championship teams. I mean personal stats are nice, but if my teams are winning a cup, I think that is more important.

I'll spend as much time in juniors as is needed on Toronto's end. I obviously would like to get to the TPE cap and be able to help Colorado win a cup. I'll do whatever is best for the team regardless of my player though.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

I work in NCAA hockey, so honestly when I'm in my downtime I really don't follow the NHL much anymore (sad how that worked out). The only professional sport I really follow is the NFL and the Pittsburgh Steelers. I also watch and casually follow MotoGP and MotoAmerica.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?

I use Discord quite a bit and have been able to seamlessly go into my juniors team room. I just like to BS and get to know the people in the room. It has been really fun.

Honestly probably a 5 at this point. I joined less than a week prior to the last draft and am still learning about the league.

Of course!

6, this will probably improve
personal success on the defensive side and team success
dont care
NHL - The Wild
NFL - Vikings and Steelers
NBA - Timberwolves
Yep, I'm on discord all the time. I hope for the discord to very active, and I can contribute to it.
dont know?
sure

10 and I will stay with this 10!!!

having my 3rd gen HoF Player!!!

What the GMs want!!!

NBA - Chicago Bulls (Player: Vince Carter)
NHL - Los Angeles Kings (Player: Anze Kopitar)

I use daily the discord. I dont expect something, I know I have and bring fun!

I have for all team the same interest, so the team who picks me up will like it!

Why not?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Do all the AC's, PT's, and get as much training/equip in as I can with maybe a media article a season. And hang out in the team discord. Should stay about the same

Team success would be nice, otherwise I don't care too much

However long is fine, not much of a preference

Mostly the mighty ducks because of the movies, also LA Kings and Nashville Predators. Baltimore Orioles and Ravens, the Green Bay Packers, and Everton are my other main teams.

Yes and absolutely. Shoot the breeze, talk strategy, and make fun of people that deserve it (but in a light-hearted manner). And I'd be looking for the same from others

I'd be happy to play for y'all

It's probably not necessary, you can just hit me up on discord if you have more questions!

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

moderatley active on the website, wicked active on discord

Be a wicked good defensive, playmaking foward

3 years pls

Bruins and Celtics

use discord all the time

idk anything about SHL teams

sure idk

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml