Create Account

Sunday Funday: Pets

Nik Scholz has never been one for pets, but he sure do love his country, so a few seasons back he adopted an eagle, a black eagle to be specific. It doesn't do a heck of a lot, but damn if it don't look stoic chilling in the entry way.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Connor Blackwell usually goes over to Tatu Makela's house to play with his pet, Kaapo Kekkonen. He is a little different than he was in his SHL playing days, now all he does is pee on the floor and eat garbage.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Konig has a Norwegian Forest cat named Pavel Datsyuk. All he does is sit in a giant arm chair and sleep all day. One day, I discovered Pavel does not like it when I read out loud. When I read out loud Pavel paces the house, meows loudly in protest, and even attacks me.

Fuck you Pavel.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Tommy Tuck loves all animals, even though sometimes Tor Tuck's cat can be a bit of a... problem. Tor's cat loves to take Tommy's shoes when he goes over and hides them.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

In what you would call a past calling to many marquee people like Ric Flair or Jackie Moon, Brett Kennedy once advertised a matchup with a living, breathing bear. What Kennedy didn't tell people was that the bear was very small, just barely six feet tall, and had the resembelance of perhaps a six-month old cub. Oh, also the fact that the bear was still experiencing from an afternoon of excessive shots of whiskey, vodka and tequila.

So, in essence, Brett Kennedy fought a Drunken Teddy.

What I'm trying to say here is that I fought Robbie Phelps in a steel cage match and beat the shit out of him. If this doesn't get me that extra TPE, then I will assume the PT committee hates me

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

Caelum just spends his Sunday’s hanging out with Lucy his cat. They just chilll and relax. Sometimes he invites the ladies over and Lucy is the best wing cat ever. She’s the cutest

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Once I was visiting my friend who had a black male cat. As we were sitting on the couch and looking at some photo albums, the cat started to rub his head and body at my feet, I guess he was seeking for some attention, but I did not pay much attention to him, so he walked away. After like few minutes he came back and started to do the same thing again but again I did not pay no attention. Long story short - the cat realised that Im not paying attention to him and decided to teach me a lesson - he bit my toe! Believe, I was all ears after that!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Xander Green has a love/hate relationship with cats, he really loves to hate his cats. But that is what happens when they decide to dump things in the shower instead of the kitty toilet.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Dubois enjoys playing with his dog on his off days. No interesting story for this guy.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Spitfire and Earnest Ciarelli are the only two players hailing from Antartica in SHL history, and therefore both of them have a strong relationship to the penguins of the continent.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Nico Gross has had a boston terrier since he was 10 years old, and growing up his parents used to sneak the dog into the rink when it was just a puppy to watch Nico play and practice.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Chris Smulander is from Europe and one of the most famous drinks in Europe is shnabs. For some stupid reason he named his cat shnabs. Isn't that the worst pet name ever, of course after Pushkin?

Isak loves all animals, especially baby ones, but the hockey life does not leave much time for taking care of one, plus that's a responsibility he's not really sure he's ready for yet. So instead he makes up for it by getting *extra* excited every time he meets a new cat or dog (or other friendly creature). His teammates know that it's a great way to distract him, if he's over at their house for a barbeque or something and is talking someone's ear off, they can just call over their dog and slip away out of the conversation when he starts talking to the dog instead.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Pietra Volkova's dog Finn is a bit... protective of her and her children. At one point, when he was still a puppy, he wouldn't stop howling out the window for about an hour because there was a squirrel, of all things, outside and he felt that he needed to defend his territory. Nothing wrong with that! Except for the fact that it was around 3 am and he woke up the entire house.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars