Create Account

S40 Winnipeg Jets Interested Prospect Thread

<div align="center">JetsJetsJets WINNIPEG JETS SEASON 40 INTERESTED PROSPECTS JetsJetsJets

Hello! Thank you for filling out our Interested Prospect survey! Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible - don't worry, there are no right or wrong answers. We would just like to know more about you before this season's SHL Entry Draft.</div>

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message myself or my Co-GM <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a>! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!

Thank you, and go Jets!

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Winning Cups

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).
Sniper Defender (Offensive Defensman)

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?
Hmm

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?
Why not! I had already with VLAD one season! why not more!

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?
Ey, under 800 TPE the players sucks mostly! so I believe the SMJHL and SHL GMs should decide!

I have created two legends Hmm

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message myself or my Co-GM <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a>! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!
If you need more informations about and from me ... you can message me! But normally we know us very well Exercise

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Get a reputation of being a real blueline threat.

Offensive defender with heavy focus on shooting over passing. Will also add some checking and fighting in there, but not over the top amount.

Being part of a fun locker room is the best part and I guess the community in general provides some entertainment here and there.

I could yes.

Was planning on playing 3 or 4 seasons in the juniors, so fairly quickly!

I have a mustache and solid ´plan´ for my player

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message myself or my Co-GM MWHazard! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!
Nothing at the moment, but if you guys got something I will try to get back at you as soon as possible!

Building towards team success would be tops for me

A winger that can check people off the puck to create offensive opportunities for the team

Definitely the first one and somewhat the last one, sadly don't have too much extra time for media (but definitely keep up with the normal TPE opportunities)

I honestly kind of want to try free agency eventually but if the community is good I wouldn't automatically leave either

It's my first go-around and I've been enjoying my time in juniors so I'm not really in a rush, I can stay as long as necessary unless I'm needed to fill out an SHL line

I've won a community game of werewolf and managed to write over 2000 words about turning the rookies in my class into their Pokemon equivalents

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

I think I just want to be known as a team first guy who helps his team win games and most importantly a cup.

I want to be a pass first winger who makes his teammates better. I want to be the guy who helps the team win games, regardless of what line I'm on. I think this season was a testament to that, my guy only averaged 9.5 minutes a game and was still able to be a +18 on a playoff team. I had a lot of fun.

I think I enjoy the lockerroom aspect and checking box scores.

I think that in the right situation I would like to stay where I get drafted. Since I'm new I'm not 100% on any team's dynamics, so it'll be based on how good of a fit with the team and locker room that I am.

I'm willing to spend as much or little time needed in juniors.

The fact that I'm 40 lol.

I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was.

The ultimate goal is to be more than just a sniper and develop into more of a two-way threat similar to my first player.

The sim is probably my favourite part of the league even with how random it can be. I also enjoy an active LR/Discord.

For sure, I've only tested FA once in my career and it wasn't by choice.

Fine with either but given the choice would probably rather spend another season or two in the SMJHL since it's super hard to produce in the SHL in draft year now.

My bank account and Kylrads affection for me.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

I would like to be the SHL's Bergeron and win cups

Basically Bergeron

I enjoy the locker room and stats the most

Yeah sure lol

Id like to spend 3 years in the SMJHL

My winning personality

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml