Create Account

S40 Interested Prospects Thread

1. How did you hear about the site?

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
both

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
1-2

5. Favourite NHL team?
sens

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
wabble

7. Do you have any pets?
no

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
idk

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON?
no

10. Anything else you’d like us to know?
ily

1.How did you hear about the site?
I've been on the site since 2014 in S19 but back then I heard about the site through the EA Sports HUT forums.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
I'd say an 8, I'd like to be active in so form at least once a day, I plan on doing the weekly AC, and point tasks along with doing graphics and the occasional article. In the past when my previous player was in his prime I'd be on the site multiple time during the day. With me having a new player that isn't in regression, I intend on being more active.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Winning to me is important but I rank having an active, positive environment in the LR ahead of winning a bunch of championships. I've spent 20 seasons in Winnipeg and they have a great LR so if any LR is half as great as that, that would be awesome.

My original player played 2 seasons in junior which was good for me if the SHL team that drafts me wants me up right away, after only one season in the SMJHL that also good with me. If I have to play 3 seasons in the SMJHL that's also cool. I'm open to anything that benefits the team lol

5. Favourite NHL team?
Ottawa Senators

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
I have 1 dog, a Schipperke.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
I enjoy all sports, I enjoy playing some video games too, Sports games are what I typically play. Aside from hockey baseball is my other favourite sport. I also really enjoy soccer too and have played it all my life. My favourite sports teams are the Senators, Toronto Blue Jays and Raptors, and the Buffalo Bills.

No, I haven't heard of them.

Not that I can think of :D

Ace referred me to the site.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
9. I don't always have the site open, though I visit multiple times daily.

If the two have to be mutually exclusive, a close-knit locker room. I believe the latter helps motivate players to strive for the former.

I'm a first-gen, so I'm not sure what to expect. I would think at least 3 seasons since any send-down from the 4th season on risks someone else taking me off waivers.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Dallas Stars

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
Six dogs. Two Pekingese, two Saint Bernards and two Boston Terriers. Never again.

I keep up with other sports and play a lot of other types of games. Card games, tabletop games, video games - I'm down for about anything.

I do not.

I look forward to this upcoming season. I would love to be a part of your organization and learn more about you. I'm open to discussion through Discord or forum PM if you want to know more.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

GOMHL/DrunkenTeddy

Probably 7 or 8

Good locker room as it makes it fun but winning is also nice

As long as my main team needs me Tongue

5. Favourite NHL team?

VGK

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Why not both?

7. Do you have any pets?

Yes

Video games, every sport, politics

Brock what now?

I'm a GM on the GOMHL so this is my second league without a doubt

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

How did you hear about the league?
I forget its been 7 years lol

8 or 9

Locker room for

2/3 depending in development

5. Favourite NHL team?
Flames

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
Dog

I game a ton

Never heard of them who?

Not really

West Kendall

1. How did you hear about the site? When it first came out

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 10

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? I want cups baby

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2 Seasons tops

5. Favourite NHL team? Devils

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets? Yes a doggo

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Music, NFL, Baseball

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? Nope dont know what that is

10. Anything else you’d like us to know? I've been to Kelowna

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

PBE Members

A closer knit locker room in my opinion leads to a winning team.

3-4 to really develop my player

5. Favourite NHL team?
NYR

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
I have some fish

I am an avid sports fan. I follow all of the major sports

I dunno what that is.

Nope!

Discord
Close knit
2-3
5. Favourite NHL team?
Devils
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Why not Both!
7. Do you have any pets?
Nope
Music, Piano, guitar, drums, ukulele, violin
No
Not really

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Teammates over at GOMHL

Fun and active locker room

3-4, I don't mind building this player longterm

5. Favourite NHL team?
Avs

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Yes.

7. Do you have any pets?
2 doggos and a meowmers

Craft beer and brewing, kayaking, Jeeps, PC gaming

Nope

Not at the moment.

1. How did you hear about the site? None of your fucking business

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 1

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Matt Champion

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 55

5. Favourite NHL team? Bruins

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets? My penis. LMAO

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Jacking off cuz i am lonely virgin

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? no. i am brockhampton

10. Anything else you’d like us to know? go fuck yourself you delusional cunt burger

Love you <a href='index.php?showuser=2683' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>NourFFAK</a>

1. asspancakes/discord

2. 7

3. both are equal

4. 4 seasons

5. Boston Bruins

6. Pancakes

7. 2 doggos

8. Csgo content, gaming, music

9. no

10. I answered one of these to trigger someone