Create Account

S40 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position?
matej elias with accents, RW

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?
a great discord and a team that can make the playoffs asap

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class?
im a recreate who loves to participate in the discord, also im considering only playing a season

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?
lol yea

5. Is playing time important for you in your rookie season? We are a deep team so rookies will be looking at 3rd and 4th line playing time. /b]
3rd line would be nice

[b]6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?
well considering how long i wanna be in the smjhl, which is short, winning, however a great discord would be really nice

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself.
imstupid
im boring
im a dumb teen
none of these are interesting nor funny

8. The GMs of the organization are Shmurph and FourFour, which one do you think is more susceptible to getting drunk of 2 Palm Bays?
shmurph

9. Favorite NHL team?
sens

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?
i think you guys can win, so in the top 5 for sure, im gonna make my own rankings tho as media

DabCity Savage - RW

I'm looking to play on a team that can win an SMJHL championship. I also wouldn't mind being on a team that suits my player's style of play and gives him a chance to succeed.

I haven't really taken a look at this draft class but I have had one other player in the SHL, Elyk and he had a very long successful career IMO. He won 2 SHL championships and 2 Gold IIHF medals to go along with multiple seasons putting up high point totals so I think I have a proven track record of building a successful player, which some other draftees may not have.

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?
Yes, Winnipeg also has a discord and I now find myself posting in the discord A LOT more than I do in the site LR.

5. Is playing time important for you in your rookie season? We are a deep team so rookies will be looking at 3rd and 4th line playing time. /b]
I would appreciate getting a reasonable amount of ice time but if playing a third line role was best for my player and gave the team a better chance at winning, then I'd understand the decision.

[b]6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? I do enjoy winning but having been a part of such a great, active LR in Winnipeg for so many seasons, I also do really enjoy being a part of an active LR so I'd probably put the active LR slightly ahead of winning.

My username is my name backwards, you may have already known that but it blows some people's minds on this site lol

8. The GMs of the organization are Shmurph and FourFour, which one do you think is more susceptible to getting drunk of 2 Palm Bays?
I know Four Four a bit from my Elyk's time with Sweden, I don't really know Shmurph so I'll have to go with FourFour

9. Favorite NHL team?
Ottawa Senators

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?
I'm happy to go to any team so I'd rank them at the top along with the other SMJHL teams Smile

Kristaps Ball, RW

People I know

I have a lot of Sim league experience and I will make a good player

Yes

For rookie season, no. But for the future, yes big time

[b]6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?

Active locker room cause it makes it real fun

There is nothing interesting about me... that was the joke Tongue

FourFour

9. Favorite NHL team?

VGK

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position?

Rahotep Tutankhamun RW

Fun group of people

Experience with the sim, unique build.

Seems everyones like that will have to adapt

Not really what im looking for, but im willing to earn my role for sure will be fine playing 3rd line

Lockerroom

Created the player decription guide

Fourfour

9. Favorite NHL team?
Flames

No opinion open to all teams

West Kendall

Lucas Rammer - RW

A winning culture and an active locker room

I am willing to adapt to most of my GM's requests to the growth of my player.

I am okay with discord. I use it for the other league I am in so it is actually a plus for me.

I would not mind playing the 3rd or 4th line. As long as I am able to move up in the lines as my player is getting better, I am completely okay with it.

I think that an active locker room leads to winning but for the sake of an answer I prefer an active locker room.

I collect sports cards and follow a ton of sports.

FourFour

9. Favorite NHL team?
NYR. I am a huge fan of the Rangers

Benjamin Blue, goalie. You might know me Wink
A team that I can help skill wise
Well, nothing really, it’s what you think of me
Very!
That’s perfectly fine with me! If the slight chance that Ben Holtby doesn’t get called up, I’ll be fine being scratched
Active locker room
I love music, LOVE. I play piano, guitar, drums, violin, and ukulele
Both! :lol:
9. Favorite NHL team?
Devils

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Jussi Hammanen

Active and fun community

GOMHL championship-winning experience

Aye

5. Is playing time important for you in your rookie season? We are a deep team so rookies will be looking at 3rd and 4th line playing time.
Not necessarily

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?
Active locker room

I have been brewing beer for 6 years

Yes.

9. Favorite NHL team?
Avs